It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Lol, don't try to patronize me.

I know what I'm talking about, the evidence is consistent in being inconsistent with reality.

That one Falling Man pic is just an example, yet noone seems to want to touch it with a ten foot pole....

Why not?

So you are saying a man can travel that far to the side during a straight fall and have his shadow suddenly flying away from him?

Ok...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Wow. I see this is not going to go anywhere. Perhaps the reason no one will touch your "evidence" with a ten foot pole is because is it so obvious. There is nothing to even discuss. Why argue with someone who says the sun is blue in a picture when it is not? Do you really think if a person jumps from 70 stories up they fall in a straight line down? Really?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Do you really think if a person jumps from 70 stories up they fall in a straight line down? Really?

They don't travel 50ft sideways on a 200ft stretch on a virtually windless day.

But you forget the main part, what about the shadow? How do you explain the shadow that decided to fly off?

Did you miss that?

Also, spare me your analogies, arguing about wether the sun is blue in a pic has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion.
edit on 12-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The shadow didn't "fly off" It moved as the man who jumped did. You can clearly see him moving slightly away from the building and his shadow moves with him as he does. Is that really it? Disinfo or obtuse, pic your poison.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

The shadow didn't "fly off" It moved as the man who jumped did. You can clearly see him moving slightly away from the building and his shadow moves with him as he does. Is that really it? Disinfo or obtuse, pic your poison.

CJ

Hahaha....the shadow stays with him for the entire fall and looks connected to him yet the last few ft it suddenly shoots off to the side and isn't even connected to the person anymore, yet no perspective or angle has changed.

It's just not possible buddy. If you can't understand that you have an impaired judgement.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
well, i think it's an interesting theory. like many others. lots of psychiatric experts on here i see, so quick to diagnose mental illness from a post on A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE. some might say any and all members of such a site must, surely, be crazy. i would say that ANYONE who believes the OS is delusional at best, a flat out liar at worst. the more theories the better, keep the subject alive and open to question. i guess many of you would like to have this fellow committed, if you could. swept under the rug, end of another line of questioning the repulsive inside job that was 9/11. too bad. this will NEVER, EVER, go away, and neither will those who want to know the trurh. and refuse to accept the mountains of mis-truths perpetuated by sad trollish OS defenders with only personal attacks as the basis for their arguments. you fail.

ps. i am not the OP, and the dead don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks, says or speculates about them. if responders here are so upset by this thread, might i suggest you stay the hell out of it? save yourself all that extra 'grief'.
edit on 12/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: space

edit on 12/7/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Riiiight. How old are you and what are your qualifications regarding interpreting this video? Again, you claim the sun is blue. I say it is yellowish orange. I dont see anything "flying away". His shadow clearly moves in conjunction with his fall. As he moves from the building, his shadow moves exactly the way it should. Your evidence is absurd and silly and false. Really, it is absurd. Perhaps that is why there is a blog with a video and a couple comments on it - if it were so obvious you might think even the sites like september clues would jump on it. This is similar to all the "video evidence" of ufos flying about the towers when in reality it is just paper. From all of those offices where no one worked.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Nope. The problem is, when someone states as fact something that is blatantly untrue, you need to question WHY they said it. In my opinion, it is evident there are many people out there posing as "truthers" who makes such claims when in reality they are the opposition, simply trying to make truthers look nuts. They need to be called on their lies. See the logic?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

This is from the Cluesforum.info which is the site of the September Clues maker. You ignoramus.

And you don't see it flying away at the end when it has been right next to the person the whole fall and this is normal behavior?

Ok, that tells my first instinct of not trusting a word you said was correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

exactly my point. september clues has been debunked enough times to make even your head spin.

CJ
edit on 12-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

September Clues was years ago and it may have contained a few not so great examples, yet the material on their site is foolproof and so is my own research.

And you are a moron if you honestly believe that a shadow can act like that.

And debunk the vid I posted above.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So again, how are you qualified to make your analysis of how his shadow moves? No where did it "fly off". Sometimes seeing the real thing is difficult to accept - obviously in your case this is true. Why would anyone go to such lengths to make a fake shadow when thousands of people saw jumping occupants of the "non-occupied" towers leaping to their deaths? Thousands of witnesses. With their own eyes. Repeatedly. Watching people jump. Sometimes in groups. Sometimes hand in hand. Watching them destroy cars and parts of other buildings as they crashed to the earth. Over and over. Thousands of people watching in real time as they died. Hearing their bodies hit the ground. Screaming in terror as more jumped. Repeatedly. You have NO idea what you are talking about. None.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

They didn't only make a fake shadow in that particular footage but the whole jumper was fake, at least.

And why, for propaganda purposes, this particular pic was shown the world over, even if 1000's watched them jump on the spot, they are anonymous, the great majority is at least.

No where did it "fly off".

You are still denying that it seperated from the person in the last few ft that you could see him falling?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Have you ever researched 911 media fakery?

You obviously haven't.

If you want to I can give you a link to a site where you can see side by side with your own eyes.

Hey man. I didn't wish to get hung up on details as i stated at the beginning
because i know the levels of resistance and outright hate media fakery research seems to
inexplicably generate on all 9/11 discussion boards.

I am aware though that these Empire men have limitless resources, and the
very last thing they want or need is for knowledge and awareness regarding the
actual levels of media/video fakery incorporated into modern news-stories and events
to become openly shared, discussed and investigated.
Allowing these constructive and worthwhile pursuits to go ahead unhindered would swiftly
expose 9/11 (and many other so-called attacks) for what it really was - a sham, a facade,
a conjob and a fakery circus.
They cannot allow any such discussions to go unchecked. That would risk loosing everything.

I like to say that 9/11 was a symbolic representation, a claxon sounding to announce to those
in the know that the time has come for the endgame (the destruction of the dollar) to begin.

Do you see what the above clue (the destruction of the dollar) refers to
in the shot below?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

For us morons here on the site, why don't you tell us what you see? I see an outlay of the buildings.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hey man. I didn't wish to get hung up on details as i stated at the beginning because i know the levels of resistance and outright hate media fakery research seems to inexplicably generate on all 9/11 discussion boards.

Jeah, I understand what you mean.

I like to say that 9/11 was a symbolic representation, a claxon sounding to announce to those in the know that the time has come for the endgame (the destruction of the dollar) to begin. Do you see what the above clue (the destruction of the dollar) refers to in the shot below?

Yes it definately was the beginning of the end of some sort of game, but I don't know what you mean with that pic in relation to the dollar, or you must mean that hitting the financial centre of the western world was symbolic for the destruction of the dollar.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
The FAKED '1993' FBI BOMBING was the date on which they decided to put the plan into full operational status so as to rid the WTC of its contents and personell. What better way to lessen the resistance to tenant removal and to ensure the voluntary vacating of the buildings. Then they set about the de-construction process - eight years or so in the un-making.

Keep in mind that ALL SEVEN of the buildings that made up the entire WTC complex were destroyed. They (the towers) were essentially shells with most of the floors missing as well...........The towers were EMPTY. There were NO planes at the towers, at the Pentagon or at the empty field in PA. There were NOT 3,000 dead - its all contrived. ALL of the so-called "victims"? FAKED. All given faked identities and the payoffs for those who supported it all were enormous - extravagant even. you've all been had = do your research!

In order to believe the government's version of events - all lies - about 9/11 you would have to be a mindless dolt - or in on it yourselves.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

Hey thanks vitruvian. You have described exactly how i know 9/11 went down.
But i now realise that 9/11 itself is of little consequence any longer. What it marked was
the beginning of a dastardly process and concerted effort, that continues unrelentless
to this day.

Do you see what i might be referring within the WTC buildings plan, considering the clues
given before?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Perhaps the reason no one has answered your question is because only you see something. Fun isn't it? Being the only one with the inside scoop?

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Wow. I see this is not going to go anywhere. Perhaps the reason no one will touch your "evidence" with a ten foot pole is because is it so obvious. There is nothing to even discuss. Why argue with someone who says the sun is blue in a picture when it is not? Do you really think if a person jumps from 70 stories up they fall in a straight line down? Really?

CJ

Really.

May I suggest?

Unsubscribe

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join