It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Solved!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Fair enough and thanks for at least keeping an open mind about this.

About the Mike Tehoe pic, it is just an observation that I made when I saw the pic in this thread, it may or may not be photoshopped, but after seeing all the other anamolies throughout the entire pool of 911 footage and images, this shadow anamoly really stands out.

You can say what you want about Cluesforum.info but the site triggered me to do my own comparable research and sofar I can come up with the same conclusions on all the footage I reviewed.

I also went after the only 2 alleged 911 witnesses from my country that have been in the media, and I can prove that both their stories cannot be true, and that the footage and images they provided can not be real.

And for the record, I don´t think that nobody died that day, but I also believe that many of the victims listed are not real persons. In fact, I think it has been proven that a lot of them are simulated and that their pics are photoshopped, there are cases where they used the exaxct same basic facial features with variations for up to four or five different "persons".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
And for the record, I don´t think that nobody died that day, but I also believe that many of the victims listed are not real persons. In fact, I think it has been proven that a lot of them are simulated and that their pics are photoshopped, there are cases where they used the exaxct same basic facial features with variations for up to four or five different "persons".

Yes, we know, we know:

* All the victims are fake.

* All the planes are fake.

* All the videos are fake.

* All the pictures are fake.

* All the buildings are fake.

* Everyone who saw planes is lying.

* Everyone who says they lost someone is lying.

* The photographers are lying.

* The videographers are lying.

Everyone's lying and everything is fake according to the "no-plane/video fakery" hoax artists. And "let's roll forum" is the biggest disinformation/hoax-artistry cesspool on the entire internet, with "cluesforum" following right behind.

What's even funnier is "let's roll forum" promotes a fake "pod" on the fuselage of Flight 175 that could have been a "missile" or some other nonsense. Then at the same time, "let's roll forum" promotes that the planes were fake. Why would "they" put a fake "missile pod" on a fake plane? You guys are friggin hilarious.

This garbage has been debunked for so many years. Nobody wants or cares to hear it because they know it's just that: garbage. That's why it's banned at most places on the internet.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And for the record, I don´t think that nobody died that day,

Yes, we know, we know:
* All the victims are fake.
* Everyone who says they lost someone is lying.

Is it hard to read?

What's even funnier is "let's roll forum" promotes a fake "pod" on the fuselage of Flight 175 that could have been a "missile" or some other nonsense. Then at the same time, "let's roll forum" promotes that the planes were fake. Why would "they" put a fake "missile pod" on a fake plane? You guys are friggin hilarious.

Yes because we all know a forum is a single entity.

It's not like it is made up of different people that have different particular theories. Right? God forbid there is a single piece of contradicting information.

This garbage has been debunked for so many years. Nobody wants or cares to hear it because they know it's just that: garbage. That's why it's banned at most places on the internet.

Could you be specific? Can you post a particular claim that was debunked?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
These images are being passed off as having come from the WTC collapses............LIES

I was going to open a new thread on this topic but decided that this is actually the right thread for a discussion of these images, which are new to me so they might also be new to most people here.

I am not sure about them becuase I do not see the usual reliable identifying markers that we might expect to see in photos such as these. No faces of rescuers - no identifiable firemen - no signs of a hectic effort to extract the bodies and/or to save lives, etc., etc., etc. Where's the drama??? Therefore I do not have a clear understanding of the full CONTEXT of the images themselves. As far as I am concerned this lack of proper context could mean that these images might have been shot anywhere - perhaps from an airline disaster unrelated to the WTC tragedy.

AND - What are the ROPES around some of the bodies ??? Very strange. These "late to show" up photos will be de-bunked if and when their true source is ever named, which I doubt will ever happen. Quote from a veiwer "The debris in those photos is dissimilar from any of the 9/11 debris we have seen before. They look like photos from an earthquake collapse." I agree !!!

These images WERE INTENDED have the "appearance" of being real, while at the same time being very, very suspect! I think it best to open it up for a debate. Of course there will be some here who will have had their minds made up but we should give this issue a thorough going over I think.

Given what we know of the government's propensity for 'cheating' I am very sceptical about these images,but I want to also have an open mind about them.

SOURCE ........YOUTUBE for the 'alledged' dead bodies found in the WTC aftermath.

Some of the photos even bear the awful blue tinge seen in the "alledged" victims photos at the Pentagon that were admitted into evidence during the trial of U.S. v. Moussaoui - SEEN HERE -->
Prosecution Trial Exhibits
www.vaed.uscourts.gov... - SCROLL DOWN TO -->

P200045 Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]
P200047 Photograph of bodies found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]
P200048 Photograph of a body found inside the Pentagon after Flight 77 crashed into the building [Viewer discretion is advised]

TOTAL FRAUD as well.

The images are @ frame #'s - 5:10 thru 6:20

www.youtube.com...

SHORT LINK
youtu.be...

MY ALBUM LINK – URL – Bodies (alledged) WTC This link has all of the images in higer res.
plus.google.com...
Click "refresh" if the Webage appears a little distorted.

LetsRoll LINK This is the original source of the video that contains the images.
letsrollforums.com...

From POST # 43 - letsrollforums.com...

BODIES MONTAGE - This is just a composite of the images so that they can be viewed in this window as a unit. The webpage view is much better --> plus.google.com...
Click "refresh" if the Webage appears a little distorted.

edit on 14-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Lol, I'm 00.17 sec into your vid and I already have two impossible images. Do you know where those images are from?

At 0.16 sec you can see the north tower between WTC7 and the building to the right. The shot is from the street level of that building, looking up, the north tower is almost the same size in this pic, and this is how it looked for real(not the same angle).

Also the shadow cast on the north tower (in the vid) seems impossible, the sun was coming from the other side of the tower.

Impossible perspective.

Then at 00.17 sec you can see the smoking tower behing the wtc7. It is from the street level of wtc 7. The tower is at least twice as high, yet it doesn't even tower above wtc 7.

Fake.

I'll review the rest.

edit on 14-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

As far as the bodies goes, it is hard to say anything about those pics.

But at first sight the building's perspectives in the images in that vid are horribly off from what I can tell sofar.

The images at 0,16 and 0.17 are even contradicted by the images shown right after.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You are right, those ropes on that body are really strange, what is also strange is that one body is wearing super short shorts. Not something one would wear on a day like that while in the WTC, or maybe the person lost his trousers during the collapse....

Indeed, they look more like earthquake victims, and I somehow get the idea they are not even western, just judging by the clothes.

But that's just speculation.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Super short shorts? Jesus Christ, I had to come back. Any clue what a beautiful day it was in Manhattan on 9/11 - STOP THIS GARBAGE AND HAVE A MODICUM OF RESPECT! What the hell is wrong with you?

CJ

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

CJ
RE:Missing Posters

All of the posters were put up within hours of the disaster......ALL FAKED
As I asked you earlier - are you a promoter of the Official Story?

BTW - NONE OF THE PEOPLE shown in those images I posted above were in the WTC......OPEN YOU EYEBALLS MAN.........ARE YOU BLIND??? Its all a fraud intented to convince those such as youreself -

Please re-read the title of this thread before you are so "quick to click" the alert button ok?
[HOAX] [LIES, SCAMS AND FAKES]And that's what the post is all about............disagree if you will = that's alright but please debate the issues and keep an open mind too OK? Thank you..............V

Please understand that the primary reason I posted this information about FALSIFIED WTC "dead bodies"imagery is becasue its on YouTube and therefore is and should be a candidate for de-bunking because of the disinformation contained therein.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Do you wear booty shorts in an office building? Like I said I'm just speculating. In all the footage I saw I never saw someone wearing booty shorts.

You don't have anything to say about the real anamolies in the vid I pointed out?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Again, these words show your ignorance of what the WTC was. Surprise. Many, many stores and many, many visitors ie tourists ie people going to shop. Do you realize what a hub the whole center was? You and the other dude posting have never been there so why you go on as if you know anything other than what the web told you?

CJ

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Again, these words show your ignorance of what the WTC was. Surprise. Many, many stores and many, many visitors ie tourists ie people going to shop. Do you realize what a hub the whole center was? You and the other dude posting have never been there so why you go on as if you know anything other than what the web told you?CJ

ColoradoJens
Why are your plagiarizing my POST wthout giving proper credit ??? I've already made a POST here in this thread (see below) pointing to the fact that many thousands of people populate the WTC and its immediate envorons on a DAILY BASIS and the fact that this mde it SEEM AS THOUGH the Towers were fully occupied when they were NOT.

And STOP posting false information as to who was and was not in NYC just because they refuse to answer your silly questions........As a point of fact I presently live VERY CLOSE-BY and was in NYC on the DAY AFTER 9/11 and several days after the Zionist FALSE FLAG TERROR ATTACK......This "other guy" as you so impolitely call him has lived in NYC and has visited the WTC hundreds of times........I know the place and its people very very well.....

From Here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vitruvian "The "thousands" of people there was also a part of the scam. There was a major subway train HUB right beneath the towers and most of the passengers had to exit through the concourses and lobbies of the Towers.

Windows on the World combined with the Observation decks accomodated thousands of tourists a day.

There were hundreds of up-scale shops and stores in the Towers drawing thousands of customers a day - not to mention the many thousancds of ordinary onlookers - gawkers - and general tourists milling about. The WTC was a MAJOR attarction in NYC.

As stated earlier - there were some DUMMY offices so as to contribute to the illusion. The general public and staff (only a select few) had NO ACCESS to most of the floors...........it was a top secret and very restricted set of buildings !!!

LetsRoll Forums is the best venue available regarding these issues...........please check it out."

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Said from the person posting photos of dead people, people jumping from buildings and then denying them the dignity of acknowedging they were real. You are not a mod and never will be, so can it.

Have you had enough time to research the internet on NYC in 2001 what the stops near the WTC were, which ones led you closest to the WTC and picked out a street where you lived yet? I'm sure since you were there "hundreds" of times you know the area very well. Once I can establish you are here on ATS and don't have the time to run to the internet and check, I'd love to ask you some questions about the area. Even for someone wha has been there 3-4 times they would know the answers. But I won't hold my breath because again, you have no clue about what you speak. Also I would imagine you know the subway system like the back of your hand, like all people who live there do. It's been almost eight years since I lived there and I can remember them perfectly - what lines did you take to work or to the WTC? Were they express or local?

Surely someone who has been to the WTC "hundreds" of times was there for a reason. Why were you there and what did you do when you were there? Keep in mind I answered these questions previously, so I'm sure you will be happy to oblige. And don't you find it in any way ironic that you keep calling me names and then post a warning from the mods about civility? I do. Frankly it would be funny if the subject wasn't so sad. SO, lets get down to brass tacks and determine if you are telling the truth about being to the WTC "hundreds" of times and living in NY. It will be fun, at least for me, as we both know neither of those statements are true. It will go a long way in determining your credibility.

CJ

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Like I specifically mentioned, I was just speculating. But since you now suggest it was a tourist wearing the bootie shorts, I can't seem to find any story on any tourist dying in the wtc on 911.

The only tourist that was in the WTC on 911 was this one,

And I think that even you have to admit that this is a fake.

If you want to debunk something, focus on the posts I made about the impossible perspectives in the vid that Vitruvian posted,.

Or maybe suck up to me for a third time, and pretend we are peers, so you can come back once again and go all "I am emotionally connected to this and I demand respect for the dead" kinda stylo.

Which does not impress me and is totally meaningless.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It doesn't even matter if I was there.

I am reviewing the footage, and pointing out the anamolies and inconsistencies.

There is no need whatsoever for me to have been there to do so.

I may not have the experience of witnessing the everyday happenings in the area, but I sure have a photographic memory of the area, its buildings and the dimensions, by now.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yep. That is a photoshopped photo. Who says this is real? I'd love to see your source for someone claiming this is real. Because there are literally thousands of images like this, has no bearing on what you say is true. None.

I am not you peer. I associate with adults. You are not representative of anyone I would consider a peer. To not have respect for the dead is a psycopath condition, just saying.

CJ

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join