It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli war threat over Syrian chemical weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

Now how long until we end up coming to Israel's aid? I've said it numerous times recently that I believe America is preparing for a new war between 2014 and 2016. The current Puppet of the United States wants us out of Afghanistan by 2014. That's why I set the timeline for the new war then.

The obviously choice for the new war is Iran, but I've also stated that Syria, Libya, and/or Egypt are also prime candidates.

Ya Allah, I love being right.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
Israel is preparing to go to war in order to stop Syrian chemical weapons falling into the hands of terrorist groups, it has been reported.

The stockpile is said to be the largest in the region, and obviously Israel feels that it would surely be a target if any got into the wrong hands. The stock pile includes VX and Sarin.

news.sky.com...

Is this the continuing ramp up to war, or the genuine fear of a country who's neighbor is a chemically armed state in the midst of a civil war? Will Turkey also be forced to address this new issue?

edit on 12-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

Israel wants war with everyone! What is new about this?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
'For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war.' Mossad slogan.

Is anyone not surprised as to Israel's trickery?

Get dirty in Syria and help destabilize the region, then by through creating this 'problem' they have a 'solution' and it is to attack Syria...

WTF is wrong with this world?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
'For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war.' Mossad slogan.

Is anyone not surprised as to Israel's trickery?

Get dirty in Syria and help destabilize the region, then by through creating this 'problem' they have a 'solution' and it is to attack Syria...

WTF is wrong with this world?

Lets see...........

Syria destabilized Lebanon by occupying it for years. During that time, Hezbollah was allowed to set up near the Lebanon/Israeli border region and carried out cross border attacks and kidnappings, as well as setting up a huge battery of missiles aimed squarely at Israel.

Your right, no one should be surprised by Syrian trickery.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So, I read in the news a certain Lion called on a certain Bear who is friendly with the certain Leopard for some kind of "bi-lateral" union.

When Syria is fallen and Damascus is destroyed:

I think the Lion will have bartered with the Bear to gain SW Syria (Ephraim, Samaria, Bethel). I also read in the news that the Lion is ready to take Lebanon, but...

For all this and for Peace with the Leopard, the Lion will recognize the Leopard and perhaps even give up her beloved city unto the Leopard. Out of the mouth of the Bear, the Lion is able to rebuild unto herself another house, perhaps even in Bethel where it aught not stand.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well it would be good timing and, now that the Middle East is effectively lobotomised Israel has an opportunity to be the aggressor once again against it's long time enemy, Syria (or Arabs in general).

The other countries wont want to get involved as they are either too fragile or in the process of rebuilding their nations so don't want something as volatile as Syria on their plate.

You never with Israel, either they want to stir the hornets nest to create even more unrest (meaning their true target is not Syria) or they are simply putting on some more political pressure in the region to see if everyone is still awake and paying attention.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, there is factual evidence of use of chemical weapons in Iraq. The call for invasion and WMD was about the nuclear side of the problem and the creation of delivery systems to attack neighbors (read Israel and the Saudis).

Do you think that a long time CIA operative (Saddam, this is documented), and being Iraq an US ally (the bloody war against Iran) not exclusively fomented by the US but actively supported to contain Iran's influence in the region. That Saddam decision to invader Kuwait was not expected (there are even factual reports that there was an expectation that the action would not result in an US intervention, by probes made by Iraq near US diplomats). Just the absurdity of the action that was prompted by how Kuwait was influencing Iraq's oil price...

This stuff is all scripted, there are people that spend their lives not only planing for the unforeseen but taking proactive action to control the decision processes and so maintain the initiative (always best than be left to respond to unplanned curve balls).

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, there is factual evidence of use of chemical weapons in Iraq. The call for invasion and WMD was about the nuclear side of the problem and the creation of delivery systems to attack neighbors (read Israel and the Saudis).

Do you think that a long time CIA operative (Saddam, this is documented), and being Iraq an US ally (the bloody war against Iran) not exclusively fomented by the US but actively supported to contain Iran's influence in the region. That Saddam decision to invader Kuwait was not expected (there are even factual reports that there was an expectation that the action would not result in an US intervention, by probes made by Iraq near US diplomats). Just the absurdity of the action that was prompted by how Kuwait was influencing Iraq's oil price...

This stuff is all scripted, there are people that spend their lives not only planing for the unforeseen but taking proactive action to control the decision processes and so maintain the initiative (always best than be left to respond to unplanned curve balls).

First of all we the US supplied the Nerve gas to Saddam for use on Iran . We also gave Saddam the ok to go into Kuwait . Old GW probably was influenced to go into Iraq for his part to show dad how it's done , but for Cheneys part to get at the oil .

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by la2

The only thing I can go by is from the 1st Gulf war, and what I felt..

When we were deployed, it was to remove Iraq from Kuwait, just being a young soldier and not as wise to what makes the world go round, the one concern that my fellow troops had was when Saddam threatened, then, began launching scuds into Israel..

I know I feared that Israel would swiftly retaliate, and escalate the region into a huge conflict.. as Israel had some strong response to an Iraqi scud attack on their nation..

I was amazed and relieved that they showed patience, and accepted the new defense deal Patriot missiles on their soil, and let the coalition do what it had to for whatever PTB were seeking.

Fast forward to now..

If Israel is ramping up the threat level, all I can think of is that is a message to it's western allies to do something soon or they will have to.

Though I am older these days, I would never claim to be all knowing, just relating my current view on this situation to one I lived through decades ago..

I do think this is just the next step in TPTB's move to completely destabilize the middle east, it's almost complete, I just wonder if destabilizing the entire globe wasn't their goal from day one..

bluntly.. it's a mess, and innocent folks will be paying for the ambitions of evil people who look at the world as their own game of Risk..

Isn't that the way it's always been though?

One thing I am concerned of is that this war, with Syria or Iran or whatever will be an excuse to send most of the US military away from the homeland...Then a false flag along with the signing of this new treaty and bang....UN troops coming in to the rescue since the US has most of it's troops on foreign soil.

It's a scary thought...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Perhaps all the gun clubs / rifle associations across the USA should cange all the paper targets to light blue and helmet shaped.

This could send a very powerful message to the Govt as well as providing some training for a 'just in case' scenario.

Do this for a month. For the next month on the pistol rage, a silhouette holding a tazer with the caption, You Work For Me! See who objects the loudest!

P

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Since the US Government all but controls the UN (thankfully not the inner security council, even if actively managed to the degree possible) I find it amusing when I see people from the US rabidly criticizing the UN. You can cut the middle man and directly name the culprit. The UN is not in place to protect the US constitution, and what force has the largest interest in reducing "the people's" rights ?
edit on 13-7-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Israhell is an embarrassment to my community. It pains me to see my people being mislead by the devil himself while they think they are following their true paths.

I visited there once and vowed to never go back.

Syria is a much nicer country and the people are more hospitable.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks for your service, from an old vet to a younger 1 lol, I do not like to push my religious on anyone, I believe it is very personal and organized religion has done as much harm as good. With that being said, the scriptures, read which ever you choose, clearly illustrates the future and I believe we are in the final chapter. Just look at the world and you can clearly see what a toilet bowl it has become. ATS has a lot of religion haters, deny ignorance is the claim. I suggest it would be ignorant to deny the fact that we are more than physical beings, we are spiritual in nature only residing in this flesh body, some truly amazing power created both us as intricate as we are and all that is below our feet and in the heaven and stars. How ignorant would we be if deny we were created as was the universe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join