It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli war threat over Syrian chemical weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Already being discussed on Breaking News.

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Israel is helping arm the Syrian opposition and destabilize Syria ... then poof ... we have to invade to stop the weapons from falling into the Arab fighters that we are paying and arming to destabilize Syria ....

sounds right to me ...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

As fnpmitch already pointed out.

Don't you people see what's going on, ANY EXCUSE can and will be used to destroy Syria and then to destroy Iran.

After Iran. Who knows, maybe China, maybe Russia, the last countries not controlled by Private Central Banking system.

And the worst thing is, you are ALL at fault, you and you and you. All of you. Because you are naive enough to think that people who brought you 9/11 as a false flag, can now be believed to launch wars for your good.

I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to be, how short is your memory.

When CIA and Mossad are done with the world, then they will face you, they will reduce the population, they will make your children sex slaves. They will twist everything sacred into evil.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE.
edit on 12-7-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2

The stockpile is said to be the largest in the region, and obviously Israel feels that it would surely be a target if any got into the wrong hands. The stock pile includes VX and Sarin.

And who has been selling these weapons to them, for the last 10 years? Nobody ... I didn't think so. These weapons have a shelf time of 10 years, so they're just unusable garbage by now ... unless it's something from WWI, in which case the Syrians themselves would be happy to get rid of it, because what the allies sold to the middle east, of their unusable stockpile of WWI chemicals ... is more a danger to the Syrian army than anyone else in the region.

This is a crock of bs, if I ever read one.

And then of course, it all is attributed to the Jews. Making the entire world think, that the Jews are the heart of every problem and dispute in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rory212

Don't you people see what's going on, ANY EXCUSE can and will be used to destroy Syria and then to destroy Iran.

You guys are about as blind as cats, and just as dumb ... what, you think that the US is so brave, its gonna go after Iran, AFTER Iran has developed nuclear weapons?

Jesus Christ, are you guys stupid ... They arent attacking the "religious" Iran, or the "ultra religious" Saudi-Arabia. They are attacking Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Lybia ... countries that are "not" religious. Iraq, Lybia and Syria, did as Egypt did, acknowledge Israel. These regimes were non-religious, desired to be like the west.

And at every stone, at every corner ... there are rumors like the OP is throwing about "It's all the because of the Jews ... it's the Jews who want it ... it's the Jews who are asking for it"

And you can't see the picture, what is going to happen in the middle-east, after the majority of the middle-east is controlled by "ultra-religious" muslims, on one hand and "ultra-religous" jews on the other. You don't have to be "intelligent" to understand that at that point, the middle-east is gonna go B O O M.

Now starting to get the picture about G.W. Bush and sons, and Co's long term intentions? And their Nazi gold, and Saudi connections?

This is WHY Syria, Lybia, Iraq and even Egypt had to be changed, with force if not by peace ... because none of these nations were ever going to go after Israel.

edit on 12/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
_javascript:bold()reply to post by la2

Not only that but Syria is run but the same party that supported Saddam, it is well documented that chemical weapons and know how (and probably some nuclear information and even material, not weapons) was transfered to Syria. This even got into the news at one point...

Do you really believe that? Let me guess, missing weapons of mass destruction were hidden in Syria, and Saddam gave up all his powerful weapons to his neighbor. Such a nice guy...

This is just media propaganda. Romney will head for Israel to promise them more support if elected for president, in other words, they can continue with building largest concentration camp and with colonization of occupied territories...

Let's hope this does not happen.

I still wonder why do we support this sort of terror...
edit on 12-7-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Sky News - owned by Rpert Murdoch

Basically British version of Fox News ........

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Looks like a contingancy plan, if/when Assad goes down Isreal won't want those chemical weapons in the hands of the jihadists who will no doubt take over in Syria.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

Everyone of my generation are fully aware Syria has WMD (biological and chemical weaponry) so it's not news to us. Now where does Israel think they know these weapons are kept is a mystery to me because they are probably hidden underneath many Govt buildings, hospitals and the like.

There is also a good chance the Syrian rebels have captured some and I have no doubt some have probably been smuggled to Hizbollah. Hizbollah, I believe, are too gutless to use them agansit Israel because they know thats the end game for Hizbollah and half of Lebanon.
edit on 12-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
oh Isreal really?, what about their chemical weapons ready to be fired against Iran??, why no one can't complain about it?, # warmonger zionists bastards

Israel have had their weapons for years and have shown great restraint. They are a stable democracy, and not in the midst of a civil war.

And read a few posts on ATS. Many, many people complain about their WMD. Are you blind?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What a load of crockabilly BS ... the US and it's allies, sold their unusable stockpile of chemical weapons to the middle-east. Basically because these weapons are more or less unusable. Now, this 30 year old story, is the basis for this kind of stupidity ...

Every weaponry, the US and Russia sold to the middle east ... they sold as "garbage". They sold these weapons, without spare parts, know-how, with open eyes. Knowing precisely that these "regimes" would be able to make a big rattle, like a rattle-snake, but otherwise wouldn't be able to fight worth a damn, just like Iraq.

Whatever weaponry, chemical or biological, has been sold to any middle-eastern state. By any player, wether france, russia, us, britain or china ... it's sold with the same general idea ... as a big piece of scrap medal. Unusuable if it ever comes to real war.

This is called "The great game" ... and the way it is played, is to goat these people into war. During the Iraq-Iran war, nobody talked about how bad they were ... it wasn't until afterwards. And only because it didn't end as predicted ... no losers, no winners ... that was never the plan, in the "great game". That Egypt and all the others would recognise Israel, was never the plan. That Saddam never used any chemical weapons, was never the plan ... that he was the defenceless little puppy, was never the plan. That Lybia would become a little puppy, and not say a peep, was never the plan. That syria would hold-back the rebels in lebanon, was never the plan ... that Jasir Arafat, decided to acknowledge Israel, was never the plan ... when he did, he was murdered by his own.

Everybody wants the middle east to go boom ... and the best way to accomplish that, is to have all these regiemes become controlled by religious extremist groups, that claim they hate Israel. And to make sure everybody in the middle knows, that the reason for all these wars, is because we are helping the Jews. To make sure, everybody blames the Jews ...

Just like before WWII, everybody blamed the Jews for the banking crisis in Germany ... everybody knew that the Jews owned the banks.

Today, it's still banking crisis, and we aren't attacking the white house ... we're attacking Wall Street, and letting everybody know how tired everyone is of spending billions and lives in helping out the Jews.

But sorry dudes, it ain't gonna work this time ... we already know this "great game" of yours.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

I believe that Saddam realized that if he used chemical weapons (and know how that he had) he would have been obliterated and would have had to use it to the detriment of his own forces.

The next option would be to negotiate them away, and he only had one possible output for that (even as a strategy to protect them for later uses). With this I'm not stating that Syria will use them directly (they would get into the same sort of issues of Saddam but I see no strategic problem in letting a third party use them outside of Syria, even if only to demonstrate that an invasion would have a very different outcome.

I expect for people to lean, and much have been learned from Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, even by Iran. Strategically Iran has been more contained that I would believe, it is already been targeted by military operations that would in my eyes justify a stronger response. I put the fact that it hasn't on an internal force for moderation (and probably outside interference from Russia and China) that has prevented escalation, but we must keep in mind that this are not democracies and a very few number of people need to have a change of mind to unleash a wave of misery in the region and outside, Especially in Europe, an easier target than the US.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Biological and Chemical weapons are not as degradable as mechanical weapons, and Saddam created his own program. Iran may have (I can't remember the history developed a response since it too was targeted). Syria did not buy chemical weapons and "normal" states can not directly commercialize them, but since Israel destroyed the Syrian nuclear facilities I would expect that they have developed (or acquired via Iraq) the potential to create them.

Syria reportedly manufactures Sarin, Tabun, VX, and mustard gas types of chemical weapons.

Syria is one of only 7 nations which is not a party to the Chemical Weapons Convention. While Syria has not publicly admitted to its chemical weapons program, Syrian officials have stated that they feel it appropriate to have some deterrent against Israel's similarly non-admitted nuclear weapons program when questioned about the topic. Independent assessments indicate that Syrian production could be up to a combined total of a few hundred tons of chemical agent per year.

See Wikipedia

This is not propaganda or creating a boogie-man to enable an attack. I would see use o chemical weapons against an invasion a valid response facing obliteration, this is why they attempted to destabilize the nation first (even if some of the opposition have good revendications, the speed of growth and external support clearly demonstrates that they are being instrumentalized).

This same process could be easily be utilized in the US and Europe today as discontent grows, factions can be subverted from outside. I even see some similitude with the situation in Mexico (where do the cartels get the weapons, money and even military training ?)
edit on 12-7-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

Really? Has Israel weaponized their chemical weapon stockpile? Use your brains, Israel has every right to protect itself from threats. I am really getting tired of seeing all the anti-semite propaganda on this website and all over the web in general.

It is almost as if there are state run teams of cyber warfare operators on the internet distributing propaganda and disinformation, but on a global scale. After all, there are no borders on the internet. Think about it.

Seriously people, think for yourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

Yes I think your right in that view, so many nations seem to want to do battle with each other, yet it does never kick off, I think however I have the reason, it is this> I think the USA dare not start WW3 because it know it has never finished a job by winning any war yet in history, Russia dare not start a way because they cannot remember if they shoot away from the tanks and ships or towards them as it's been so long since they used guns.
What a sad mess we are in, they all depend on the UK helping sort a mess out, but Cameron deibanded our UK forces 2 years ago and we are struggling to protect London let alone the world.
I am going to get my white flag ready guys at least that way I wont end up like a tetley Tea bag.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For those who would like to read and follow up on the WMD before jumping to conclusions. The ME countries are just as slick and smart on covering up their tracks and re-directing the blame right back to the West
They know how to play the game as well with their own citizens and non-citizens (outside their country).

Iraq_And_Nuclear_Weapons

Nuke_Capabilities_Of_Iraq

ME_Studies_And_Future

la2

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

sorry but if you look at the time stamp this was started 6 hours earlier

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2
Israel is preparing to go to war in order to stop Syrian chemical weapons falling into the hands of terrorist groups, it has been reported.

The stockpile is said to be the largest in the region, and obviously Israel feels that it would surely be a target if any got into the wrong hands. The stock pile includes VX and Sarin.

news.sky.com...

Is this the continuing ramp up to war, or the genuine fear of a country who's neighbor is a chemically armed state in the midst of a civil war? Will Turkey also be forced to address this new issue?

edit on 12-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

what about Iran's, hamas's, hezbullah's, egypt's, bahrain's, .................
all the mideast has chemical and nuclear weapon except Israel. by the way where are Saddam's nuclear weapons!?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'll just wait for Colin Powell to prove to the United Nations that Syria has weapons of mass destruction before I buy into it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
IF this is true, at least it is believable, as opposed to WMD's in Iraq...lulz. I can buy that Syria has chemical weapons, although I do still have some reservations that they have huge stockpiles with enough potential to do any great amount of damage, but I suppose we will see. I just think we should always be leery now after Iraq, and what is happening now in Iran. This is precisely because chemical weapons are a much easier sell than WMD's...Even Iraq had some chemical weapons delivery systems...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join