It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Warfare 3 for XBOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I figured since there was a dedicated thread for Battlefield 3 gamers i would start one for any MW3 players who want to link up.

My Gamertag is the same as my avatar! Im usually on in the afternoon, pacific time.

I will wreck you noobz.

As entertaining as Battlefield is, MW3 hardcore mode is the tops. Realistic bullet damage, better firefights.... The only downfall is that you cant fly a Cobra around and rocket people to pieces.

I usually play Team Deathmatch, Face Off, and the communitiy playlist.

If we get enough people together I am all about hosting a private server.... My internet connection is pretty bitchen.

ADD ME YOU NOOB TUBERS!

edit on 11-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Meh

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I usually hop on after work everyday. Just usually TD. I come from counter strike so the controller was hard to get used to. I couldnt get past a 1.3 kd. Now i use mouse and keyboard and my kd has shot up. If i dont atleast double my deaths im upset. My internet sux now though. But yea when im on next ill add ya. Mine is like my avatar, a lil different. RELATIVE5 is it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
im by no means a great player, but i'm a level 8 prestige and can hold my own when i can control my patience, haha! i usually play at night when the wife is asleep, so i cant always use mic but i'm down for playing with some fellow ats'ers! i'll look you up and add you and send you a message saying its wondermost. i'm not gonna post my xbox gamertag on here because i'm a bit paranoid.
oddly enough im totally comfortable with adding a complete stranger off an internet conspiracy theory website. go figure.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Im out dudes i need a new xbox. You know how they break.
CaptainCodpiece.
edit on 11-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Xbox Shmexbox...

When you guys want to get serial, then contact me.

Here's what I'm talkin' about!

Boooya ka sha!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Im out dudes i need a new xbox. You know how they break.
CaptainCodpiece.
edit on 11-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

Ha I play with a guy named something like that your name on cod4, but in Aus.

On the node servers... I know it's an obvious name, CODpiece and all, but I know there must be other call of duty 4 phreex on ats.. I can't be the only one.

Xbox.. guffaw.. 8]

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If I could afford a super Über Gaming PC there would be no need for the xbox.... But i cant, lol.

Actually, I still prefer keyboard and mouse. It took me a while to get used to the feel of a console controller for a FPS.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
until xbox/microsoft fix the problem with my account D4Z85, i'll be using my brothers paradan93.
lets kill all those corner campers together.

free map coming soon. terminal from MW2.
add me as paradan93 and i'll play with you.
my video game temper is quite bad lately, i even complain when i get a 5.0 kill death ratio.
i play team deathmatch, search and destroy and face offs 3v3, 2v2 etc.
edit on 12/7/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I got my name from the codpiece....aka crotch armor from the old days.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

I'm pretty excited about Terminal, that was always a classic firefight map.

There was a time when i was hell bent on Kill to death ratio, but now i just run and gun most of the time. After work hours when all the real gamers log on i usually kick back and snipe ( camp )' lol. Theres something deeply satisfying about a silent headshot, especially when you can hear the reaction over the speakers.... WTF?!?!?! WHERE THE F DID THAT COME FROM?
edit on 12-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: I miss my pc and real keyboards.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by listerofsmeg

I'm pretty excited about Terminal, that was always a classic firefight map.

There was a time when i was hell bent on Kill to death ratio, but now i just run and gun most of the time. After work hours when all the real gamers log on i usually kick back and snipe ( camp )' lol. Theres something deeply satisfying about a silent headshot, especially when you can hear the reaction over the speakers.... WTF?!?!?! WHERE THE F DID THAT COME FROM?
edit on 12-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: I miss my pc and real keyboards.

LOL That's why I love the game, cuz I love pissing people off and hearing their reactions. It feels good when they think I'm boosting. Hardcore is the best.
I'm in Pacific time also; I will usually play in the evenings.
Gamertag: AlphaMaleFire

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
im by no means a great player, but i'm a level 8 prestige

Ohhh too have the time and reflexes to get ANY prestige, the way you casually threw that out there made me realize just how badly I suck, lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Got a couple of days off this week. I'll be online if any one wants to play.

Send me a message over Xbox live.

top topics

join