It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Should ALL be Thanking Ron Paul.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thank-You Dr. Ron Paul, have big respect for the man. Now...his kid......not feeling the love....I wonder if we will ever get the full story of what happened there...was bizzare.....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Sadly, as my avatar implies, we're looking at a second helping from Obama. Mitt Money doesn't stand a chance. Many will look back four years from now and say "Wtf was I thinking not voting for Ron Paul?" But, by then, it will be far too late.
edit on 11-7-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

Nope you're wrong. Mitt's one announcement of a certain woman (C.R.) away from sealing the election. The bandwagon of the current administration is experiencing a mass exodus of its passengers. The D's are already in 2016 planning mode I'd imagine, along with seeing what they can do about the 2014 Senate, Congressional, and Gubernatorial elections.

That's how I see it anyway, but I'm just NostraCommonus.
edit on 12-7-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm tired of people worshipping Ron Paul. He's a great guy, yes, but he's legitimizing a system that has no right to my body and my experience. He's a politician like the rest. I like that he likes voluntaryism, but it'd be a much more effective strategy for acquiring freedom if he were to pull out of the race and inspire others to opt out of the government's control.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ron Paul will win the election...and a new King and Queen shall be presented to the world

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeTheAgora

Hi!

Forget the nomination, if he gets it that's Karma finally doing justice. However the whole point of this thread (If you read it b4 posting) Was he Showed His supporters a Kung-Fu that even the other parties need. That Kung-Fu is; Voting is the weak way, to pretend you are politically Savvy. Take the job of a Party Politician. That's how you take your vote and do something useful with it. That's right, feel failed? Stop voting Start Job-Hunting. Any-Party, any Level. Get your buddies involved too. That's called political REFORM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join