It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most beautiful time-lapse videos i've ever seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted, but this lovely video will change your attitude for the day at least.

Hope you enjoyed.
edit on 11-7-2012 by IamRoy08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Looking forward to this however your vid isn't working bud

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Looking forward to this however your vid isn't working bud

I noticed that right after I posted. Try now should work

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you very much for that. That got added to my small collection I play on my wall TV when I'm in the mood for vids and music on it. Very nice.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That is fantastic, love time lapse vids. Humans sure do look like ants, busy ants S&F
edit on 11-7-2012 by feelingconnected because: Spell check grrrr

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
To call this beautiful, is an understatement.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Thanks for the S/F

I agree we humans do look different once you change perspective.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I must be a soul-less bastard, it did nothing for me. The aurora was pretty nifty however!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It's a petty things like this don't get aired. E.T. should see this, too.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
thats pretty awesome. I myself have some some very basic time lapse with DSLR's and man it takes heaps of pictures to produce something of this time. A standard 8 hour shoot might result in 30 to 40 seconds based on the frame rate. to do 8 minutes of that quality and looks like they used HDR as well. WOW is all i can say. its even more impressive when you realize how much work went into making this. thats about 10 to 11 days of continuous pictures usually one every 10 to 15 seconds.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IamRoy08

That was a nice timelapse, thanks. But i have to say that this one is my all time favourite.

I watch this almost every morning to get 'pumped' for the day ahead. The amazing images and the music combine to give me a goosebumps every time. Plus i've done a bit of timelapse myself and the effort that went into this inspires me to create something similar, which i am actually working on at the moment.

Enjoy
edit on 13-7-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this. It is nice to see something other than the everyday garbage that is shoved down our throats.
Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Beautiful vids. BUT - I'm still trying to figure out how I can turn this thread into an Obama hating diatribe (sacarsm if you didn't know).

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by IamRoy08

That was a nice timelapse, thanks. But i have to say that this one is my all time favourite.

I watch this almost every morning to get 'pumped' for the day ahead. The amazing images and the music combine to give me a goosebumps every time. Plus i've done a bit of timelapse myself and the effort that went into this inspires me to create something similar, which i am actually working on at the moment.

Enjoy
edit on 13-7-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

It has quite an abrupt ending but I really enjoyed it.

If you'd like I can quote you in the OP with the video in it.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Absolutely 100% awesome!

Shame we don't take time out of our "busy" lives to see just what a paradise this planet is, or could be.

two thumbs up OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Truly inspiring. I believe these give us a better look at the beautiful world we sometimes look over

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
thats pretty awesome. I myself have some some very basic time lapse with DSLR's and man it takes heaps of pictures to produce something of this time. A standard 8 hour shoot might result in 30 to 40 seconds based on the frame rate. to do 8 minutes of that quality and looks like they used HDR as well. WOW is all i can say. its even more impressive when you realize how much work went into making this. thats about 10 to 11 days of continuous pictures usually one every 10 to 15 seconds.

Yeah, some time lapse HDR going on there.

This is a compilation with some original music.

Stone Soup.
en.wikipedia.org...

Very very nice, thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Absolutely 100% awesome!

Shame we don't take time out of our "busy" lives to see just what a paradise this planet is, or could be.

two thumbs up OP.

Well videos like these help those who are "busy" to view that which is our paradise hahaha. Thanks for the thumbs

new topics

top topics

join