It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if...The Sun is really Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Of course it's hell from all the heat it gives off but what if the Sun holds the souls of sinners or it's like purgatory to some people? Some of the images you see on there can totally look like a skull with teeth or people praying to get out. Take a look at this image and tell me what do you see? It looks like something praying in the center and on the left, looks like skull screaming to get out. I mean it totally looks like an eyeball and some teeth man. Oh the cool things the Sun can do. Especially artistic wise.
Or maybe it is a gateway.

You can totally tell the face is starting to melt.

Same spot just different measurement... These look like souls entrapped.

Triangle is back bigger then ever. NY Pizza slice anyone?

edit on 11-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
what if oil and crude is the fuel that burns the fires of hell, and people like bush are trying to siphon every last drop out in a futile attempt to avoid their possible prison.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I doubt the sun is limbo

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well... if it really were hell... then you'd have tens of thousands of people denying the existence of the sun...

I'm still convinced Earth is hell... nobody as of yet has proved me wrong so I'm going to keep going with that theory until someone does...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
Well... if it really were hell... then you'd have tens of thousands of people denying the existence of the sun...

I'm still convinced Earth is hell... nobody as of yet has proved me wrong so I'm going to keep going with that theory until someone does...

So true, so true...

must be heaven then.

What was I thinking?
edit on 11-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

But that would mean that the antarctic could be Heaven since it's well, not hot?

But of course it would have to be Pluto and somehow I can't imagine any heaven being in any one of those places.

Actually, I can't imagine Heaven at all...but that's another thread.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The first picture where you say that a skull exists, i see a dog's face, when people look for something long and hard enough (lol) they tend to find it

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Without the sun, you wouldn't be here. It is the source of light and energy for our solar system, and has been worshipped in the past. More of a life-giving god if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The bible certainly got this one wrong....

Hell (if it exists) is the absolute absence of light and energy. It is a cold, dark, and lonely place, devoid of
interaction, friction, or movement.

And Heaven would be the opposite--a celebration of life, teeming with energy and movement and interaction.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So is the sun getting hotter because of the higher than normal # of evil people dying?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkeyes

So is the sun getting hotter because of the higher than normal # of evil people dying?

I'm guessing that's why we are seeing all those flares this past week. I don't think it can handle anymore evil doers.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The thrird picture is the Gieco Gecko trying to sell you cheaper car insurance....

new topics

top topics

join