It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning Of Christ's Crucifixion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
sounds like?

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him. Ephesians1

Nice.

I developed a little mantra at one time, which held me in good stead during a very difficult and challenging period, and it was:

All the treasure is in Jesus Christ, and the treasure is his love.

If there are "powers and pricipalities" at enmity with God and man, they don't much care for that particular frame of reference I don't think. Anyway it worked for me and got me through the ringer so to speak.

To me, the meaning of the cross may be thought of in terms of a great transfer of wealth and power, at all levels, whereby the strong man was bound!

It used to freak me out a bit, given what we come up against from time to time. Now it just makes me laugh with Christ over his great triumph!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
I have come to understand that the story of Christ is a story of the infinitely diverse manifestations of ego converging into a unity, producing Perfect Reality. The story of the crucifixion, whereby Christ takes on the sins of all the world in order to purify them, is a central part to this story. Sin literally meant 'to miss the mark,' all the way back to the original hebrew, and it is a reference to all the various wrong views and actions that result from dualistic perception.

Christ took on the sins of the world. What this means is that all viewpoints and actions that have ever, or could ever, result from a separate ego, converged into him. He accepted everything that anyone has ever, or could ever, think, say, or do. All of these things entered into him, and then the crucifixion occurred. All the infinite manifestations of ego entered into One, creating a supreme unity, which one might call the infinitely large ego, or perhaps the Self; 'Self' here means self-hood itself, rather than a particular self. Some have called this awareness Christ Consciousness. The infinite manifestations of ego died in the One, and the One re-rose in spirit.

This re-birth is the living expression of the infinitely large ego unified. Ego, by definition, means part. This infinitely large ego, this Self, is not a part, and yet it contains the fulfillment of every pursuit any ego could ever want. This is the supreme fulfillment for everything that every living being could ever want. This unity of all manifestations of Ego in the One is what Jesus called the Kingdom of Heaven, or the Kingdom of God. I prefer to call this the Perfect Reality. Jesus says he gave the holy spirit as a free gift. The holy spirit represents the fundamental essence of being, that unites all things. Through this holy spirit, one enters into the Supreme Unity, and this is the essence of Perfect Reality.

It would appear that you have some kind of reality that only you comprehind. Explain in great detail what you mean by Ego, and whose ego or egos are involved.

Explain while you consider that Christ may or may not exist, why the various contrivances for what Christ might be is some kind of Perfection.

After setting the stage for where you are coming from, then do some real reality checks on why the religion powers of the time decided to have Jesus killed because he played too many word games up to and including suggesting he was god.

Also, detail how a metaphore is a perfect reality, when a metaphore isn't considered reality.

I personally think you have been doing too many musrooms, in reading several of your deliveries. Ole Jesus wasn't perfect, else he would not be having nails in his hands and feet, nor trying to get too close to playing god.

The story of Jesus stems from a bit of old world religion beliefs for a messiah, plus some interesting blood linage effects that gave him some pale blue eyes and some reddish blonde hair, which matched up to the issues of the Creator gods look back in Sumerian days. Some suggest Mother Mary of Jesus had the like blue eyes and blonde hair color, and this made them both special in the great scheme of things to suggest he could be god in some slight sense of the blood genetics handed down via Adam, Enoch, Noah, Nimrod, on down to David, all of which had some of the genetics left from the days of the Creator god games of breeding genetics to them, or as they said in their image.

In the great scheme of things that would be a lot more grounded than this outlandish reach for wild concepts on Ego and Perfection. It appears to me that your departure from reality is the only thing that is complete.

edit on 12-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: This appears to be a huge departure from reality

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
^lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

^lol

So, U just testing the Christian gullibilty to buy anything. Since you don't have any explantions handy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ah, I now realize I didn't make very clear that I am speaking of 'Christ' as a larger archetype, and am speaking of the whole story as a metaphor. Whether or not 'Jesus' actually existed is completely irrelevant. I did not mean to imply a basis in a literal belief of the man or the story, but rather a larger archetypal theme of reality, that applies to all of us. I apologize for not being clear...people who know my philosophy would assume such, but I rarely post here and people don't know my philosophy, so you are all probably assuming I'm literally talking about a guy who lived 2,000 years ago...sorry for the misunderstanding...

Well, it appears the cat has got your tongue. Most of the Bible issues on Jesus was that it is a real story and one of guilt assigned to the world. So, you would allow it is made up potentially per Jesus story. But making it up is Perfect reality.

It would appear you like to have a perfectly conflicing story that contradicts itself at every sentence.

Here you tell the story is a metaphor, thus not true in the literal sense, and speak as Jesus is the man, as in never god. So you are talking about some guy that lived 2,000 years ago.

But, the Bible tells Jesus is god, plus he is still around, sort of, because he lives in each of the Christians and they eat his flesh and drink his blood at Communion. Really sweet thoughts for for a vampire. This is your idea of perfection...

So, Jesus is the "archetype" for what? Can't be god because he is just a guy from 2,000 years ago and a man, so he is dead and long gone. So, do you speak of the archetype for a human, but that can't be because it doesn't matter if he existed. Maybe the archetype for a being only a metaphore and nothing based on literal issues.

Is this the logic of the Christian thinking, which appears to make no sense and contradicts itself constantly, and has nothing to do with Perfect Reality.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol...you don't understand that I will speak equally of any spiritual, religious, or philosophic system. This has nothing to do with christianity. Do you know what an archetype actually means? Done any research into Carl Jung? I'm using 'Christ' here as a symbol for a larger theme of reality. It has nothing to do with a guy who is purported to have lived 2,000 years ago, nor does it have anything to do with 'God' as you are certainly meaning it, some external being who created the world. You're clearly very caught up in literally following or rejecting any given religion, and one with that viewpoint is by definition incapable of understanding...well, anything I write about, really, since I try to find the common thread within all of reality, including all ways of thinking and the various religious, spiritual, or philosophic systems.
edit on 13-7-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

lol...you don't understand that I will speak equally of any spiritual, religious, or philosophic system. This has nothing to do with christianity. Do you know what an archetype actually means? Done any research into Carl Jung? I'm using 'Christ' here as a symbol for a larger theme of reality. It has nothing to do with a guy who is purported to have lived 2,000 years ago, nor does it have anything to do with 'God' as you are certainly meaning it, some external being who created the world. You're clearly very caught up in literally following or rejecting any given religion, and one with that viewpoint is by definition incapable of understanding...well, anything I write about, really, since I try to find the common thread within all of reality, including all ways of thinking and the various religious, spiritual, or philosophic systems.
edit on 13-7-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

I usually understand the Jung elements for archetype being the subject for the universal unconscious that stems from either biological encoding or from the electric universe itself from the origins of the universe. I also get the idea for Ego from that of the Conscious mind's learning, day by day.

I am none too certain you express Jung's ideas too well and seem to combine the Hebrew elements of god mixed with Jung's ideas. Even Jesus elements of god were still highly Hebrew, since he appeared to go back to the creator god concepts of the times of Abraham and Sumeria.

Hebrew elements for god appear to stem from the Abraham dealings with the Creator gods, which don't fit Jung's beliefs. Though Jesus and the Hebrew elements of god speak to being able to communicate with god, it appears to be communication with the Sumerian creator gods, and not that of nature or unversal unconscious Jung beliefs.

Jesus seems to fail to fall under Jung's system due to Jesus calling god as The Father, which is more Creator god linked information.

Jesus himself had an Ego, as Jung would use, but that Ego was not one to take on the Sins of the world. That belief was assigned after he left Jerusalem. Jesus having died for the current Sins of man would mean that man does not recount his Ego, or his Conscious reality, with truth.

Under Jung's thinking Jesus, as a man, would be part Jesus' Ego and part nature's universe unconscious. Jesus Ego appeared to have wanted to change the concepts of god involving the Creator god concept from Enlil to Enki, but that left out the Jung elements of god existing from the very formation of nature and the universal unconscious concept. So, I don't see Jung elements in Jesus per universe unconscious.

Under Jung, there is no creator god in the sense of Jesus thinking, nor in the Hebrew Abraham thinking. Jung's view was that of nature and that man inherited this unversal unconscious knowledge that began with the Universe itself.

Even the abducted image of Jesus that formed long after he left does not fit Jung, but fits the Hebrew element for god.

So, while you seem to see some Jung themes in your speaking, I find what you say as a Jumble of ideas, all conflicting against Jung.

edit on 15-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: I don't find Jung fullfilled in Jesus---which appears to be a failing for the god test

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join