It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mark of the Beast, an alien chip that changes your dna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The mark of the beast , a chip that corrupts and changes your DNA
www.youtube.com...

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 11/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Try to avoid making minimal Threads please Dwarfflex, Add your own opinion of the video etc eh

edit on 11/7/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
please stop with the one liners and links to crap youtube video's
a good thread they dont make

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Seriously...I agree with the above replies. This is a 22 min video and I have written more in this response than you did in your OP. I only takes a few min to elaborate a little, give a synopsis and some original thoughts. PPL will respect you more if you do.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hmm...that implies that Satan isn't in the ground at all, as the Bible states, but rather somewhere in the "sky". Which proves the Bible partially incorrect, throwing doubt on the rest of it, and possibly invalidating the entire theory that there even WILL be a Mark of the Beast, let alone Rapture or End Times.

I see what you did there.

edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Hmm...that implies that Satan isn't in the ground at all, as the Bible states, but rather somewhere in the "sky". Which proves the Bible partially incorrect, throwing doubt on the rest of it, and possibly invalidating the entire theory that there even WILL be a Mark of the Beast.

I see what you did there.

Pure Genius

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yup, correct me if I'm wrong but it's Jesus that is associated with the 'sky', isn't it?

Maybe fundamentalists are getting the Seal of God confused with the mark of the beast?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You need to put more of your own opinion in the post, but still the video was interesting. Regardless of how believable a video is, I still enjoy hearing opinions of others. The Torah part is cool indeed

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

OP, check this link out. A high level defector spills beans about having implants put in his body that allowed him to shapeshift into different forms. He was at the level where he got to be in meetings with Lucifer. There is a link for his entire testimony through the link. You can read the whole thing there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-7-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Excellent work! You've posted a link to a video that has been removed by the user. Really supports your post, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by EfficientP

Excellent work! You've posted a link to a video that has been removed by the user. Really supports your post, doesn't it?

Satan stolen it!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
FOR ME THE VIDEO says it all, i have always wondered, what harm could a chip do, ? if this was infact the mark of the beast, just by having a chip implant, how could this change a person, we know there is an anti christ spirit, many are hosts to demonic forces right to the top, in key positions,

i though along the line, of a chip interfacing with our electrical field, ,could be used to manipulate, mind control suggestions, receive up grades,

so when i saw the above video , i believe it could very well be the piece of the puzzle, which i was missing, a chip so advanced, that can corrupt and change your dna.

some times the truth can be stranger than fiction .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I would bet that the chip would have to work at the cellular level, and would work similarly to a virus. When cells in our bodies replicate, they go through the transcription process. The DNA of the cell is split, copied, then put back together again. I would bet that the chip would mess with the transcription, alter it so it would change the copy of the DNA (or RNA) to fit the specific genetic code that the chip was programmed to alter. The programmers (aliens) could go in and edit our dna to their liking. A few tweaks here and there, that will do it! Then the body would go about it's business of duplicating these altered cells. You could see it as a synthetic computer virus that acts in a similar fashion as common household virus. That would be rather hard to build up immunity against a smart virus. I do hope that this is not where humanity is heading with future weaponry.

top topics

join