It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex: The Secret Gate to Eden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
This video, and the premis therein, does not reflect the OP's opinion.

I know that mate, which is why I thought I would share another perspective. I have long studied the methods, doctrines, dynamics and psychology pertaining to groups that would be considered by many to be "mind control" groups (cults).

The subject itself is worthy of discussion. Whether the doctrines and groups that promote such things are always as worthy, being another matter entirely.

Though again, I make no claims to any specific group being a cult, just that it's worth being cautious.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
According to their warped teachings, it is still possible to procreate. Even without orgasm, a certain amount of sperm can still be released, though not in the same quantity. As it only takes one good little swimmer...

That's not actually true...studies have shown that pre-ejaculate does not contain sperm. The only way it does is if you DO ejaculate and then have sex again without urinating...because some of the sperm from the previous time is left in the tubes.
So I don't see how they can possibly not be hypocritical. Unless of course science is wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
According to their warped teachings, it is still possible to procreate. Even without orgasm, a certain amount of sperm can still be released, though not in the same quantity. As it only takes one good little swimmer...

That's not actually true...studies have shown that pre-ejaculate does not contain sperm. The only way it does is if you DO ejaculate and then have sex again without urinating...because some of the sperm from the previous time is left in the tubes.
So I don't see how they can possibly not be hypocritical. Unless of course science is wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Fair enough.

I don't say you are wrong, yet that is what the group who made this video believe. Then again, they seem to believe a lot of things...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Pay attention to whom you share your intimate energy with. Intimacy at this level intertwines your aural energy with the aural energy of the other person. These powerful connections, regardless of how insignificant you think they are, leave spiritual debris, particularly within people who do not practice any type of cleansing, physical, emotional or otherwise. The more you interact intimately with someone, the deeper the connection and the more of their aura is intertwined with yours.
Imagine the confused aura of someone who sleeps with multiple people and carries around these multiple energies? What they may not realize is that others can feel that energy which can repel positive energy and attract negative energy into your life.

I always say, never sleep with someone you wouldn't want to be. ~Lisa Chase Patterson

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Flavian

It's called getting your tubes tied. Easy as that.

And really...why does the world need more kids? For every kid that's born in this country, 5 kids die over in Uganda. Why not adopt? Generate good karma!

im all for adoption. but it is human nature to pass on our own genes to the next generation.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Why did you spend the time to watch such garbage? "The orgasm is bad". How ridiculous can it possibly get?

There's a reason this country is so F'd up ~ we tell our kids asinine stuff like this.

Maybe it's time to move back to Europe where sanity rules. They don't have such primitive attitudes about the human body.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxCavalera

I don't know if you've noticed or not but many people get emotionally upset with anything they consider cheating in a relationship whether or not sex is involved. If someone feels their spouse is emotionally involved with someone else they may consider that to be cheating regardless whether they had sex or not. I do understand confirming cheating by stating someone had sex. Many females won't sleep with someone just to release tension like guys might.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Awen24
I would openly challenge any "Christian" to successfully prove that sex is a bad thing, using only the Song of Solomon to do so.

"Christianity" never said that sex is a bad thing, I would openly challenge you to successfully prove that.

On the other hand, it would not be dishonest to say that Christianity teaches that immoral sex (sex which serves to satisfy one's personal pleasure at the expense of other human dignity) is a bad thing. And I think that's a tough thing to refute. Care to try?

Don't care to try at all...
I agree wholeheartedly.

My contention isn't that Christianity itself denigrates sex... but that those who call themselves Christians have. In fact, entire sects have sprung out of the fact that the flesh has been considered to be evil and something to be reviled (and by that, I mean flesh in the physical sense rather than the broader, spiritual and allegorical sense)... which has led to asceticism, self-flagellation and all kinds of other non-biblical practices.

Personally I think the Bible has a healthy view on sex.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There is a book I read recently that is called "Transcendent Sex". To me it contained a lot of the answers I was searching for, without - just like van Lommel's work - actually providing an explanation of why. The book takes an observing approach without trying to explain anything.

www.transcendentsex.org...

The results are astonishing:
Much like near death experiences, transcendental experiences at sex are independent of race, gender, religion, age.
There are several types of experience, which amount to pretty much anything between being one with God over transformation into animals, experiencing earlier lives, to being nothing (= Nirvana). States that are said to be accomplished by meditation can open to everyone during sexuality.
It seems that love is not a requirement.
Transcendent sex can cause a dangerous addiction in one partner, but doesn't have to. It also possibly can cause other effects (one person reports to have sex in houses they sell (?) where other people could come in any minute, but they were never caught yet).

A very interesting read, highly recommended!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join