It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My possible alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is my 3rd personal experience i post here on ATS. The others i posted at the cryptozooly area. So yeah, i'm a pretty unlucky bastard.

It was around 8.00 pm São Paulo-Brazil, in that time i was 10. I don't need to get that many details, do i? I was alone with my brother at home (we live in an apartment) watching TV at the living room. Then i looked to the windown and i saw beind another building a very bright lighting shine star flying very slowly. It was extremly intense, big and white. So just by that i could say it wasn't a chopper or a plane.

I observed it for like 5 seconds then i runned to my brother at the bedroom to tell him to folow me and see the star. We got to the living room and looked to the windown. The star wasn't there anymore. I got disapointed i camed back to watch tv.

Later on that night i was sleeping and i opend my eyes and i saw something that if i looked for more one second i would scream like a little barbie girl. There was around 4-5 of them. They were of around of my size i could say that because of the size of my closet, it was behind them. The tallest of them was around 1.30m and the smallest around 0.70m. They skins were green, the eyes were big and also the heads. I just saw them for like 1,5-2.0 seconds so i can't tell much. But they matched with the gray aliens descripition. Homever as i said, their skin were green.

After i immeadiately spot them i cammed back to sleep. That's the only thing that makes me consider that i really saw aliens. Because i never, never, never camed back to sleep immediatly after i wake up, i usually take around 30 minutos- 2 hours to sleep again. But that wasn't the case.

I don't remeber mor nothing from that night. Opinions?
edit on 11-7-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Maybe somebody strategically super-glued 4-5 Green gummy bears to your top lip so that when you awoke in a horizontal position and looked either side of your nose you believed there were 4-5 delicious green humanoids at the end of your bed, Hell it would of fooled me if i didn't have my glasses on!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Interesting... the fact you fell asleep suddenly after spotting them would indicate you were really abducted. If you really wanna know what happened you could try hypnotic regression. Be prepared to see things you don't like though...

new topics

join