It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the watchers been released ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

some say

the fallen watchers [aka sulfur wreaking grey "aliens" from Zeta Reticuli] have already finished their first 70 generation punishment and been dug back up... they're already back

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 11/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You are going to need more sources then a YouTube video to prove this. The people here are very critical of such things. Also, the video seems to lack more details. If they were to "rise" at the start of the 20th century then would we not have already known this?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ANOTHER ONE.

Seriously, ANOTHER thread with nothing more than a YouTube link. I've seen four of these in the past two days. You know, I very rarely post on here (I'll be honest, I rarely have anything to add), I much rather prefer reading posts, especially the ATS "veterans" on here.

But this, this is getting annoying.

Okay, I'm done ranting. Whew.

Sorry OP. I can't watch the video at the moment, though, so could you please at least give a little bit of information regarding the video?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It appears I have just wasted a significant amount of my life watching that video. Total toss.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Yes, they are active.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
absolute garbage thread.
just a link to the worst youtube video ive ever had the misfortune to watch
sheesh! this is taking the biscuit. what a load of bollocks.
words cant even begin to describe how bad that video is.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The amount of exploded nukes is alarming if true. As for what the topic of the thread is. Sorry I have no idea. More info on what "watchers" are would have benefited the topic. Who are "they" ?
edit on 11-7-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
satans biggest secret

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

They are not to be released onto Earth at all. The only ones who will ever come to Earth are the created ones of below, and the ones who fell.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thought that was interesting actually, thanks for sharing.

There's got to be some deeper reason to why things have got so insane since around 1950.

new topics

top topics

join