It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I Call Someone Out On ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh well thats a No!
you will have to do it the Obama way.
send a assassin.

just keep pointing out the truth after ever thing the post.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Op. on a serious note.. just today I encountered a fibber.. and of course I handled it wrong. I said the dreaded words.. "you dont know what youre talking about" and then proceeded to post the truth about something. I cant force myself to remove that though.. even if its provocative. The person REALLY doesnt know what theyre talking about dammit!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

trollery'ing fail

I can't even get it right if try! How much effort do these people put in?! lol
edit on 11/7/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by tazdeill2

Yep, The link just links you to your own profile page and any other member who clicks it also gets linked to their profile page
It's a naughty but an old trick.

Sheesh! Here I am racking my brain trying to remember where I had ever pissed you off. I was thinking, "Geez, I thought we got along just fine!"

So, you got me. Star for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

trollery'ing fail

I can't even get it right if try! How much effort do these people put in?! lol
edit on 11/7/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

For some its a way of life, my friend. Like zealots in the church of Trollery.
Im joking.. I think. Some people have a natural trolling talent.. like VVV.. but they use their powers for good instead of evil.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I can't say I understand your frustration as I know none of the info here on ATS is useful for anything other than datamining.
For me it is purely for shins and grits!

But what if you are the one who is totally wrong and you just don't understand?
I think you should speak your mind on this issue and get a general feeling if you are right or just overly edgy.
Please say what is on your mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OP...in response to a message I just received concerning my posts on your thread here. At first I denied it.. but this is sorta how I feel and how it goes sometimes when I slip up and go a little mad.. and correct or call someone out. Im the female of course.

But I **THINK** Im coming off like this.... here I am the female as well :

or this.. deniro of course

SO I was told to pay attention to this. Thought Id share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OP, I know you are talking about me.

If it was because of that thread about the dolphins and whales causing the tsunami at Fukushima, and the sub terranian plant growth, and bacteria causing the explosion at Chernobyl, then yeah, call me out.

vvv

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
OP, I know you are talking about me.

If it was because of that thread about the dolphins and whales causing the tsunami at Fukushima, and the sub terranian plant growth, and bacteria causing the explosion at Chernobyl, then yeah, call me out.

vvv

No, it was about your thread in regards to babies designing chemicals that are to be dispersed in the air so that radio waves could bounce off of them using haarp to control our minds.

Actually, it is both!!!

On a serious note, is there anything in the terms and conditions that warrants a ban on the notion that an individual continues to provide false information, admitted to allegiances with groups that are using ATS as a spring board, and intentionally spins every word quoted by members and sources?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I can't say I understand your frustration as I know none of the info here on ATS is useful for anything other than datamining.
For me it is purely for shins and grits!

But what if you are the one who is totally wrong and you just don't understand?
I think you should speak your mind on this issue and get a general feeling if you are right or just overly edgy.
Please say what is on your mind.

I use ATS for keeping up with random news sources, and good ole healthy debate!

This has nothing to do with me being totally wrong, I've removed subjectivity... and when it's present, I acknowledge it. This is about lies and manipulation...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If you want in on the one on one debate forum then you can message Vagabond and ask him. But the rules in the debate forum are exceedingly strict, and the person you are wanting to debate also has to message Vagabond, otherwise they cannot post in the debate forum. The debate forum is NOT for any personal issues or vendettas.

You have to understand, the large majority of people on the internet arent on the internet to learn anything, they are usually just trying to convince others that their world view is the only correct world view. These people are not worth your time. Deny ignorance with provable fact, and allow the facts to speak for themselves, reply to the post, and not the poster no matter how difficult, and walk away.

That is really all you can do.

edit on 12-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

For some its a way of life, my friend. Like zealots in the church of Trollery. Im joking.. I think. Some people have a natural trolling talent.. like VVV.. but they use their powers for good instead of evil.

Wait a minute!! I do not troll ever! Last time I trolled was back in the day at a school play, I was a troll under the bridge.

vvv

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Your just mad cause someone dropped a house on yer sister.

Tell me in bad english again how Im just overall bad? Don't forget sources.....

It is a matter of opinion kind sir, while you may not like me, I am fair.

What is it specifically that makes the vein pop out of your forehead? Hmmmmmmm?

OP as you can see, this thread may be short lived....now that I have found it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Anyone who clicks the link is re-directed toward their on profile Kasto, It's a prank

Gets some people every time

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Huh?

No, not under any circumstances are you allowed to call out another member.

That would be a personal attack and I see no reason to do so, as it would not add to any conversation, and unless the topic of the OP was to attack this member ( which would never be allowed in the first place) it would be rude and ill-mannered, never mind off-topic.

If you'd like to file a complaint against a member, then please alert staff. We keep an eye on everybody back here and repeat offenders and troublemakers are often dealt with swiftly. Some of you will disagree because you personally dislike certain members, but remember that the T&C is what decides whether you are fit for ATS or not.

So there's that..

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Shhhhh, dont tell anyone, Im practicing my troll face........

eh hem....

Are not, are to, are not, are to

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

So sayeth the shepard!
So sayeth the flock!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What does "this person" grind your gears?????

Ah. Teehee. just figured it out Funny guy. Dang it. I was hoping for a row

edit on 12-7-2012 by Hawkmoon1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I apologize for any feeling of discomfort and stupidity I may have caused you, and respectfully invite you to a game of "religion vs science". If that doesn't suit your taste, we can always discuss the political campaign and whose favorite delegate is better!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You had me going for a minute there, Thought i am new and i can't possibly have rattled your cage just yet, Thought i was on my way to the basement already then

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join