It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by Mythkiller

What is the season and episode of that ancient alien documentary thx

You know, sometimes it IS a good idea to read a thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hmmm... maybe I should have prefaced my post with the caveat that these MAY BE examples
of cold war era radio-isotope thermal generators and sensor equipment.

If the items were discovered in 1850's then of course they can't be modern era generators.
But ANYWAYS, explorers DO NEED TO BE CAREFUL in that I still believe they're walking
on dangerous ground and unless they LIKE having their innards irradiated...at least bring along
a lead lined hazmat suit or three!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hmmm... maybe I should have prefaced my post with the caveat that these MAY BE examples
of cold war era radio-isotope thermal generators and sensor equipment.

Indeed you should have, since there is plenty of evidence these cauldrons existed long before humans even had nuclear power, not only from the journals and stories by old explorers but also from local legends among the yakut about the areas. So no, them being recently planted is pretty much out of the question.

If the items were discovered in 1850's then of course they can't be modern era generators.
But ANYWAYS, explorers DO NEED TO BE CAREFUL in that I still believe they're walking
on dangerous ground and unless they LIKE having their innards irradiated...at least bring along
a lead lined hazmat suit or three!

Or just bring a geiger counter so you know when it begins to become "hot", mark the areas on your map for further exploration later WITH hazmat suits by PROFESSIONALS. There is also the posibility that there is no radioactivity at all, but something else... and in this case i doubt a hazmat suit would help.

Very interesting info about those Radio Isotope Thermal Generators however, that seem to be used in lighthouses and space shuttles all over the place nowadays.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derra
reply to post by Debunkology

Thank you for sharing that! I've surprisingly actually never read or even heard of the Dyatlov pass instance. Definitely some interesting information that's clearly still shrouded in some sort of secrecy.
Also whilst reading about it, i couldn't help but think, "what a great plot to base a horror/thriller movie on!". You know, one of those 'based on true events' movies

The Dyatlov Pass Incident is one of scariest "supernatural" cases I think. Maybe because I read it as a kid, I dunno.

That wikipedia page doesn't give it justice since it doesn't go into more detail.

For instance one at least climbed a tree. One of the persons skull had been totally crushed, another had a tongue missing. All of their clothes contained high levels of radiation and I think all bodies had a golden tan. All this and neither had 'external injuries' rather internal.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I was refering to your screen name. With 8000+ posts i would think you would know that ATS is all about speculation and spitballing! There is as much chance of these devices being giant Tesla coils as there is any other thing. So before shooting my idea down in flames please explain, second time i have asked you now, why these are not Tesla coils without any nonsensical irrelevant dinosaur analogies?
edit on 16-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

One makes a ridiculous statement with no evidence to support it and then has the chutzpah to require actual evidence that refutes the ridiculous claim.

I'd like to see any evidence that these are anything but ponds in a muskeg region in Siberia.

Old stories about metal cauldrons, if true, shouldn't be difficult to prove.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

I was refering to your screen name

...which I find bizarre and silly at the same time. This thread is not about me.

With 8000+ posts i would think you would know that ATS is all about speculation and spitballing!

What I know is this: the more valuable threads contain real evidence and contributions from actual experts in the relevant field, and conversely do not contain idiotic statements like "look there is a bump in the permafrost, in Siberia! I think this has to be a Tesla coil!".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

"...which I find bizarre and silly at the same time. This thread is not about me."

You find it bizarre? I find it bizarre someone with a handle like buddhasystem can be so arrogant and close minded toward someone else's ideas, you see buddhism is very tolerent towards other mindsets, something you obviously are not!

I never said it had to be a Tesla coil, i merely speculated it could be. You obviously do not comprehend the meaning and refuse to refute my argument by providing any speculation as to why you think the objects not a Tesla Coil. I answered you when you asked why i thought it was a Tesla coil. There are links between Tesla and Tunguska so your essentially sidestepping my question. Your arrogance is astonishing, cant other people have an opinion, or does it not count if you dont like it? Please dont answer, just get help!

You can have the last word if you wish, im off to bed, ile leave this ATS thread alone this evening to a so called expert such as you obviously think you are.LoL LoL LoL LoL

Good evening little bit. Peace!
edit on 16-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"...which I find bizarre and silly at the same time. This thread is not about me."

You find it bizarre? I find it bizarre someone with a handle like buddhasystem can be so arrogant and close minded toward someone else's ideas, you see buddhism is very tolerent towards other mindsets, something you obviously are not!

You are again derailing the thread by tlaking about my person and making assumptions about my character, based on my user ID, what sort of cr@p psychology is that?

And I want to say about being "open minded": if a bump in Siberian permafrost makes you think these are Tesla coils, that's not being open-minded, it's lacking any sort of critical thinking, and this is truly sad.

There are links between Tesla and Tunguska so your essentially sidestepping my question.

a) These links are wild speculation at best, as Wikipedia says "this theory failed to gain many adherents owing to the lack of positive evidence, the presence of meteoroid fragments in soils and trees from the time, and the fact that the Wardenclyffe Tower was largely or entirely inactive at that time". So yes, it's a brain fart in its own right.

b) Even if Tesla managed to project some ungodly energy into Siberia back in 1908, how does it imply that someone built multiple Tesla coils in Siberia??? I mean, really, there has to be some rock bottom below which human logic must not fall, but here it doesn't appear to be the case.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

"a) These links are wild speculation at best, as Wikipedia says "this theory failed to gain many adherents owing to the lack of positive evidence, the presence of meteoroid fragments in soils and trees from the time, and the fact that the Wardenclyffe Tower was largely or entirely inactive at that time". So yes, it's a brain fart in its own right."

Maybe Tesla was not the only one experimenting with scalar interferometers at the time, maybe time is required for the accumulation of Scalar energy(torsion field) to have an impact/effect on the other side of the world(siberia).

b) Even if Tesla managed to project some ungodly energy into Siberia back in 1908, how does it imply that someone built multiple Tesla coils in Siberia??? I mean, really, there has to be some rock bottom below which human logic must not fall, but here it doesn't appear to be the case.

Whats ungodly about torsion fields? someone once said "There is nothing new under the sun" meaning that us Humans repeatedly discover and then forget quite a bit over the epochs, Solomon i think. This is due to the rise and fall of civilisation. What if these are devices that utilise the same interferometry tech as Tesla rediscovered?

Now im jumping on the Tesla wagon, i dont have a clue as to whats going on in Siberia or if Tesla or his tech had anything to do with said incident, im just thinking that Scalar interferometers and directed energy discharges may go hand in hand. Remember the earth spinning through the void creates our very oun torsion field maybe these devices interect/draw power from planet Earths field?

edit on 17-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Hallo, andy06shake.

While I certainly agree that "nothing is new under the Sun" and much in history that modern Man think is new, is merely just re-discovered old knowledge, I nevertheless have to 'debunk' the Tesla-suggestion in regards of these buildings, as the cauldrons being an invention of Tesla simply is impossible, and that because of the much older documentations brought up in this post.

So whatever it is, it is impossible for it to be Tesla-technology as the time spans simply do not match.

I would once again strongly recommend the following linked reading for the one that wants to know the history and local myhology regarding these cauldrons: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It is only four pages, yet contains pretty much everything that the "newcomer" on this case needs to know.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Hi Nightchild

I agree that these, what ever they are, are far older than Nikola Tesla therefore not of his creation. What i suggest is that these directed energy pulses that were some how fired from the cauldrons work along simalar lines to Tesla's scalar wave interferometer. Somehow utilising the earth's torsion field to store or create then direct and release charged plasma at a target. Seems plausible someone or something could have somehow discovered how to do this in the past, since its nearly possible with our current technology If some are to believed, there are sites all over the web regarding Scalar weapons.

Thanks for the link, ive read it before.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Thank you for the clarification, I see now how you meant, and yes, I agree that could actually be a possibility.

The best

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

"a) These links are wild speculation at best, as Wikipedia says "this theory failed to gain many adherents owing to the lack of positive evidence, the presence of meteoroid fragments in soils and trees from the time, and the fact that the Wardenclyffe Tower was largely or entirely inactive at that time". So yes, it's a brain fart in its own right."

Maybe Tesla was not the only one experimenting with scalar interferometers at the time, maybe time is required for the accumulation of Scalar energy(torsion field) to have an impact/effect on the other side of the world(siberia).

I'm sorry but this sounds like a telegram from a lahlah land (and it's not Los Angeles). "Maybe"? Jesus Christ, how do you know if Tesla even built a "scalar interferometer"? Don't you think there was an advanced tribe in Africa who decided to blast Siberia with cosmic rays just because they could? Maybe there was a reptilian base is Siberia that blew up? How is one idiotic hypothesis better then the other?

Whats ungodly about torsion fields?

Oh I see, enter pseudo-science.

edit on 17-7-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have a problem with this. There are documented reports of these cauldrons being visible in the 1850's. Where are they now?
There have been documented reports of the Loch Ness monster for hundreds of years too, but I can understand why it might not be found... it is mobile. These cauldrons can't move around, can they? Shouldn't be too tough to get some hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The power supply for these (solid plasma guided missiles?) balls of light, has be higher then any power source we have today. Could possibly be Fusion generator. Would that leave trace radiation? I wonder what the effects on cells would be after a discharge of fusion material. Anyone know of any type of research in that field?
Then there's the question of how it may have been guided. witnesses say that the balls of fire came to a stop, took bearings and then did a pinpoint attack on a very fast moving object. Could they have actually been guided drones wrapped in plasma?
These are not legends from idiots, it is documented proof by many individuals who were dealing with technology beyond their understanding. We know for a fact something momentous happened, The witnesses say that it happened, and all evidence points to something just beyond our understanding.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

"Oh I see, enter pseudo-science."

Todays science fiction, tomorrow's science fact im afraid.

Nice to see your entering into the notion of speculation all the same. LoL

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

"I have a problem with this. There are documented reports of these cauldrons being visible in the 1850's. Where are they now?
There have been documented reports of the Loch Ness monster for hundreds of years too, but I can understand why it might not be found... it is mobile. These cauldrons can't move around, can they? Shouldn't be too tough to get some hard evidence."

Supposedly they rise through the permafrost and then over time retreat back in to the ground, Weird eh? Wonder if Joseph Stalin's mob found and moved them to his secret subway base, LoL. Just strange i mean you would think the logistics involved in finding and trainspotting them somewhere else would have been quite a feat even now, some of its swamp land and permafrost after all and i would imagine they would be a considerable weight involved. Maybe "they" just buried them deeper.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I have a problem with this. There are documented reports of these cauldrons being visible in the 1850's. Where are they now?
There have been documented reports of the Loch Ness monster for hundreds of years too, but I can understand why it might not be found... it is mobile. These cauldrons can't move around, can they? Shouldn't be too tough to get some hard evidence.

According to the local population, these buildings little by little simply sank down in the ground throughout the centuries, until they were basically totally submerged, but nevertheless they, according to the locals, are still very active and fully functional.
Also worth mentioning, is that according to their legends, the very first "building", or wat to call it, was apparently huge in size and could be seen at a very large distance, and stood above ground for some time and to and fro gave out an ear deafening sound. Eventually, it then sank down below and "hid".
Whether it did so on purpose or because it sank, is however not fully clear.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

"Oh I see, enter pseudo-science."

Todays science fiction, tomorrow's science fact im afraid.

Nice to see your entering into the notion of speculation all the same. LoL

You can't explain to me what torsion field is, can you? You can't explain to me how it's tied into what Tesla allegedly did, can you? You can't explain how Tesla has anything to do with Siberia, can you? You can't explain how any of possible (and so far unproven artifacts) that may or may not exist in Siberia may be in any way, shape or form connected to Tesla, can you?

Why then you are tossing around important-sounding terms without having a grain of knowledge, comprehension or information to back ti up?

I mean seriously, that's one case of mental diarrhea.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join