It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

What's stopping them from going further and digging these up?

Well remember they said these things are how many meters under earth, at least 3, maybe 10?? And what 10 meters across?
They obviously didn't come prepared to excavate how much volume of dirt/rocks etc?.....Pi*(R*R)*(2-10meters)..It's quite a bit of digging in the middle of Siberia by a bunch of old phd scientist guys who probably have never done a day's worth of manual labor since they were 20.

Think about it........Oh plus, if you Do dig them up, and it's true, you'll probably get SICKER, and get the site confiscated and taken away by authorities.

The only way you'd get this done is by spending MILLIONS of dollars to haul in large equipment.
edit on 12-7-2012 by mrsparkles669 because: missed the calculation

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I have a theory though.. If what they found in that sinkhole was indeed metallic, then it might be just the dumping ground for toxic waste barrels from the nuclear industry back in the 60:s which produced alot of fluoride and other toxic waste, and while the west choose to mix it into the drinking water of the population in order to "dumb them down" and get rid of it that way, the Russians may have instead opted to just dump it into a barren region where no one lives. The name Death Valley is given because of all the dead and broken trees around that part, which very well might be bacause of the high radiation levels.

I read a few Russian sources and apparently this is the area where spent rocket stages fell rather often, in the course of the Soviet space program. I don't doubt for a second these did contain toxic substances. So yes, it is a toxic dump of sorts.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsparkles669
reply to post by amongus

Well remember they said these things are how many meters under earth? And what 10 meters across?
They obviously didn't come prepared to excavate how much......Say 10 meters across.....so Pi*5 meters*say....10 meters = cubic meters of volume they'd need to remove......It's quite a bit of digging in the middle of Siberia by a bunch of old phd scientist guys who probably have never done a day's worth of manual labor since they were 20.

This is a straw man argument. One doesn't need to dig out ALL of it, just a small part that can be photographed in a reliable way, and may be subjected to some rudimentary testing in situ.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsparkles669
reply to post by amongus

Well remember they said these things are how many meters under earth? And what 10 meters across?
They obviously didn't come prepared to excavate how much......Say 10 meters across.....so Pi*5 meters*say....10 meters = cubic meters of volume they'd need to remove......It's quite a bit of digging in the middle of Siberia by a bunch of old phd scientist guys who probably have never done a day's worth of manual labor since they were 20.

Think about it.......it's not too difficult to understand why they wouldn't........Oh plus, if you Do dig them up, and it's true, you'll probably get SICKER, and get the site confiscated and taken away by the KGB.....

What's the positive side again? lol

Exactly, star for that, also digging in water? How do you do that? One of them was even frozen, so even if they brought a shovel, it would take ages of manual labour and they didn´t even have food for that kind of effort(Shown that they ate the fish from the river which they cooked one day on those pics, those fish might explain the sickness though.... either the fish was sick in some way or conamnatied/radiated)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
There're loads of pictures, and a couple of videos.

Would you care to provide a link or two? Because all I saw was what looked as a meteorite crater, indeed round in shape. That's remarkable but a far cry from an alien base.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Cool so these things rise through the permafrost, and then fire some kind of directed charged plasma bolt at intruding UFOs/Asteroids, sounds cool. If true however could they not be found using seismograph and some kind of ground penatrating radar? Sounds like some kind of tesla coil or something simalar.
edit on 12-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Sounds like some kind of tesla coil

Would you please tell us in detail, why you have arrived to the conclusion that it's a Tesla coil? Can't wait to hear.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Just speculating, the depiction showed a kind of tower with a rounded top, is that not what the native legend said, reminded me of the ones in the game Command and Conquer. Telsa was experimenting with some kind of tower around the time of the Tunguska event. Other side of the world through. I have no idea what said object is and nether do you! What do you think it is then? Cant wait to hear. LoL

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

So 3 geologists, an astrophysicist, a mechanical engineer, and 3 research assistants got to investigate "strange copper cauldrons" that are buried under 3' of swamp and none of these great intellectual minds think to bring a metal detector, ground penetrating radar, or shovels?

What school did these great minds graduate from? University of Phoenix online?

This is a load of bull crap, just like Nibiru, the Baltic sea UFO and 70% of the "great discoveries" on YouTube. IMO it was a bunch of ruskies out on a vodka drinking hiking trip that wanted some attention and notoriety plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why is it always aliens this, aliens that? I find it ironic people like Dr. Greer and his ‘Disclosure Project’ are allowed to run rampant, when anyone else who voices ‘aliens’ are metaphysical and/or demonic are silenced. Is it more likely some mysterious alien race came and left or that human civilizations have risen and fallen for untold millions of years? Ever wonder why the shape/style of UFO sightings has changed with the times? Or why they are still dissecting like fourth graders? Unless the aliens hi-jacked their older siblings beater UFO to go on grotesque joy rides… I am calling bullsh!t on everything to do with aliens!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I read a few Russian sources and apparently this is the area where spent rocket stages fell rather often, in the course of the Soviet space program. I don't doubt for a second these did contain toxic substances. So yes, it is a toxic dump of sorts.

Please attach this Russian source, it is my understanding that they usually let the reockets fall into the ocean, it seems strange they would have them drop on land? Very strange indeed..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
reply to post by Mythkiller

So 3 geologists, an astrophysicist, a mechanical engineer, and 3 research assistants got to investigate "strange copper cauldrons" that are buried under 3' of swamp and none of these great intellectual minds think to bring a metal detector, ground penetrating radar, or shovels?

What school did these great minds graduate from? University of Phoenix online?

This is a load of bull crap, just like Nibiru, the Baltic sea UFO and 70% of the "great discoveries" on YouTube. IMO it was a bunch of ruskies out on a vodka drinking hiking trip that wanted some attention and notoriety plain and simple.

I guess they expected to find one of these things still visible from above ground, not completely submerged. The reasons for this is obvious: They did not have the money or equipment to start digging out a swamp of this scale, besides, first thing you always do is try to locate the thing to then determine what would be needed for further findings to be made. They did not even know if there was anything to those stories they heard or if it was just a bunch of make believe, setting out. Seems they came to the conclusion there actually WAS something to the stories, and that indeed was the purpose of this expedition.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
if they read the old explorers accounts before searching for these they should have known to at least bring a respirator and a Geiger counter, because it sounds an awful lot like radiation poisoning, or some chemical.

It may be hard to get heavy equipment into the woods depending on the budget, but im sure they could ride some 4 wheelers there, with which they could at least bring a ground radar, and a water pump/gas to send that water elsewhere to give us a clear look at the thing because the ponds werent that big.

I really wouldnt be surprised if it was a military dump though.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

As I implied, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to state that this was a Tesla coil. There is no grounds for that. As such, doing so is polluting ATS with empty words.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is crazy i was just telling me friend about this. We live in pine bush New york which is infamous for strange lights in the skys amongst other things. There is a massive unknown triangular structure buried near a cemetery near us. It's roughly 10 feet under the ground and is 198 feet on each side. The actually height of the underground object is unkown. The ufo investigator Dr. Bruce Cornet discovered it using ground penetrating radar a few years ago. Funny i only live a mile from it. Some late night excavations may take place soon

Strange enough the article about the investigation into this structure and showing an aerial view of the site is completely gone from the internet...

edit on 12-7-2012 by JoBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't think the expedition was expecting to dig in a swamp. Do you realize what it means ? To dig up something from a swamp ? Something large, metallic and probably heavy, buried who knows how many meters in to the ground. With which tools? A back pack mini shovel ?

with "The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants. " ?

Who is gonna do the digging ?

Let's wait for the second one...what does it hurt? Are you being ripped of somehow by following the "news"? Let's give these guys couple of clicks...no one will die because of it.

Could be an interesting find...or a hoax...one more to the bin my friends...one more.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoBee
This is crazy i was just telling me friend about this. We live in pine bush New york which is infamous for strange lights in the skys amongst other things. There is a massive unknown triangular structure buried near a cemetery near us. It's roughly 10 feet under the ground and is 198 feet on each side. The actually height of the underground object is unkown. The ufo investigator Dr. Bruce Cornet discovered it using ground penetrating radar a few years ago. Funny i only live a mile from it. Some late night excavations may take place soon

Strange enough the article about the investigation into this structure and showing an aerial view of the site is completely gone from the internet...

edit on 12-7-2012 by JoBee because: (no reason given)

Don't forget to bring the Geiger with you. You never know.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

f they read the old explorers accounts before searching for these they should have known to at least bring a respirator and a Geiger counter, because it sounds an awful lot like radiation poisoning, or some chemical.

Bingo. I was just thinking that. First thing I thought when they mentioned old cases...radiation. It's strange they didn't take the Geiger...makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This is the thing I'll never understand. The scientists are planning another expedition......why? I'll tell you this, if I were there, and knew they were in 2-3 feet of mud, I'd dig. You'd have to pull me off the site, or I'd die of exhaustion trying to find out wtf was down there.

This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day? This smells like the Baltic UFO (snip) to get money.
edit on 11-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

usually I am at odds with you, but in this case I couldn't agree with you more

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
I don't think the expedition was expecting to dig in a swamp. Do you realize what it means ? To dig up something from a swamp ? Something large, metallic and probably heavy, buried who knows how many meters in to the ground. With which tools? A back pack mini shovel ?

with "The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants. " ?

Who is gonna do the digging ?

Let's wait for the second one...what does it hurt? Are you being ripped of somehow by following the "news"? Let's give these guys couple of clicks...no one will die because of it.

Could be an interesting find...or a hoax...one more to the bin my friends...one more.

Do you think at least one geologist in the group might have brought some sort of tool that geologists might carry when they....I don't know....go on an EXPEDITION!
Not one of them thought...."hmmm, maybe we don't have to dig the whole thing up right now, if we only could get...what is the name for it again Bob?....yeah, a sample....let's take a sample."
"I have a better idea Moe, forget the sample, why don't we just leave and report this epic finding and keep people guessing."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join