It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Perhaps I'm missing something here...but...where exactly is the "proof" of anything alien ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Mythkiller

Sure would be nice if they were part of a meteorite buster complex and blew up the Tunisia one.

There could be ones located on near by planets also and would explain some interesting flashes of light, and meteors and comets like Elenin blowing up.

Ancient Aliens did a segment on this and they mentioned it was possibly used to blow up the meteor one that hit Siberia.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No "scientist" will FIRST release a wild speculation about ancient alien artifacts and burried UFOs or alien weapons. What a load of crap.

A real scientist discovers something, and then does research, uses high-tech equipment to find out what it IS before making announcements. There IS such equipment, such as ground radar, ground penetrating sound etc....as far as i recall its possible to locate and pinpoint burried structures.

Walking over them and "knocking on them" sounds VERY scientific...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by amongus
This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day?

Ummm... perhaps after becoming violently ill they decided it wasn't the best idea to stick around without protection? They are going back with the necessary tools and safety gear so I don't know what your problem is.
I don't know.
To me, it sounds like this story has a lot in common with the Baltic Sea 'UFO'. Especially the type of info released and the 'Oh, we decided to leave after we made an amazing discovery' aspect.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I found an interesting website related to the OP.

linky

In northwestern Yakutia in Siberia, in the basin of the Upper Viliuy River, there is a hard-to-reach area that bears the marks of a tremendous cataclysm that took place some 800 years ago, which toppled the entire forest cover and scattered stone fragments over hundreds of square kilometers. Distributed across this area are mysterious metal objects located deep underground in the permafrost. On the surface, their presence is revealed only by patches of weird vegetation. The ancient name of this area is Uliuiu Cherkechekh, which translates as “the Valley of Death”.

From the gist of the site it sounds like aliens had a nuclear war here and the area is radioactive.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey Mr Scientist/Expedition man...

So you went to the remotest parts of Siberia and discovered ancient alien artefacts and you now want to go back to do some more expediting?

Ok but just one question...

Where is the video & photo's of the 1st expedition?

Nowhere, because this is all BS like the baltic sea anomaly.

Who goes to such lengths but cannot produce even ONE photo or video as evidence?

If I was on a trip that made such a discovery I'd fill my Flash Card with thousands of pics. Then I'd get another card and fill that one, then I'd release it all in one go with my little expedition laptop and WiFi/Satellite internet connection and then....oh wait hang on someones telling me something....What was that you said? If I simply release it for the good of humanity I'll not be able to milk it for all it's worth? To hell with that then, someone get me an Agent & film crew!!!

I am getting bored of these now.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Few years back, Valery Uvarov which was (not sure if he still is) the head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia, and he's been researching the Tunguska Incident and other related stuff in Siberia, has written extensively about cauldrons of this sort and as far as I can recall, one of the pics used in this thread belongs to the description given by him on the matter. You can get a snippet of what he has to say on the subject here: What lies behind the Tunguska explosion . The title might look misleading but there is plenty of info about the cauldrons and the reason why they are there. Is a very interesting read nonetheless.

Preparation for the countering of theapproaching Tunguska meteorite (it was indeeda meteorite – Kulik was in a certain sensecorrect) began two months before the explosion,as is confirmed by the behaviour of the shamansand the fauna of the taiga. Roughly ten daysbefore the explosion the complex located in“Death Valley” shifted into an active phase. Itwas the activation of the power plant and theincrease in its energy level occasioned by thecomplex beginning preparations for thegeneration of energy (electromagnetic spheres)acting upon the environment that became thecause for the appearance of major atmosphericanomalies associated with increased tension inthe Earth’s electromagnetic field...

edit on 12-7-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The title of this thread is misleading. There is absolutely no PROOF involved and I think the word PRROF should be banned from ATS thread titles when it comes to UFO's, unless you have definitive PROOF.

This is a video of anecdotal local legend, followed by footage of a team which ventured out and one guy got a 'mystery illness', followed by graphic animations of the supposed 'cauldrons', followed by the whack job with the big hair saying "this must be aliens...duhhh", followed by more hyperbolic wording, and then THE END.

Does anyone take Ufology seriously anymore or is this what qualifies as 'proof'? Because I'm pretty tired of clicking on UFO threads to be disappointed 99% of the time. It's very annoying to say the least. And so many that follow UFO stuff have their chains yanked by people looking to make a quick buck.

edit on 12-7-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
maybe if they had drained the lake and taken a shovel or two to the lake bottom, AND FOUND SOMETHING, I might believe it. oh well, there's always next expedition

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ive seen this before, on a TV show, were some Scientist went to the area, and a few of them became really sick, and had to be carried out of the area. Im wondering if these are the same people and expedition, I watched the show about a year ago. Still very interesting. Supposedly there is a story associated with these metallic objects, that they are in fact some sort of weapon, meant to rise up out of the swamps and shoot at other Aliens. Wild story. Its a weird place to have these buried, and I really cant understand Why they would be there, and who put them there, in the first place. I think they call it the valley of death, because people become sick when around that area. More investigating is needed

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Few years back, Valery Uvarov which was (not sure if he still is) the head of the Department of UFO Research, Science and Technical, National Security Academy, based in St Petersburg, Russia, and he's been researching the Tunguska Incident and other related stuff in Siberia, has written extensively about cauldrons of this sort and as far as I can recall, one of the pics used in this thread belongs to the description given by him on the matter. You can get a snippet of what he has to say on the subject here: What lies behind the Tunguska explosion . The title might look misleading but there is plenty of info about the cauldrons and the reason why they are there. Is a very interesting read nonetheless.

As you said, the cauldrons seem to be interesting, I doubt the OP article is truthful though.

A quick internet search found no trace of a Russian scientist named Michale Visok, or Michail (which would be a more likely variety for a Russian Michael), or simply Visok. No mention of what University or scientific institution that is alledegedly behind this expedition, any other name of the mentioned geologists, astrophysicist, mechanical engineers and research assistants, or what newspaper that first related the info.

More info please, or it does not wash.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Heliocentric because: Old pond a frog jumps the sound of water

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

His name is Ivan Mackerle and he is a known explorer/adventurist.

There are plenty of pictures from the expedition right here.

picasaweb.google.com...

I especially like this one

And also here is his expedition site with his personal recollection of the expedition.

en.mackerle.cz...

The video footage they took is what is used in that ancient aliens documentary. These "Scientists" are actually the same ones that was in the Ancient Aliens episode, and the expedition was done in 2006, may - june

Yes this is real and yes a few of them became sick, probably afraid of death since they seem to have gotten immediate radiation poisioning. That might explain why they wanted to get out of there ASAP, which he also explains on his site in the story here. en.mackerle.cz...

I have a theory though.. If what they found in that sinkhole was indeed metallic, then it might be just the dumping ground for toxic waste barrels from the nuclear industry back in the 60:s which produced alot of fluoride and other toxic waste, and while the west choose to mix it into the drinking water of the population in order to "dumb them down" and get rid of it that way, the Russians may have instead opted to just dump it into a barren region where no one lives. The name Death Valley is given because of all the dead and broken trees around that part, which very well might be bacause of the high radiation levels.

If they or anybody else choose to go back there, they should bring a geiger counter, it would make it easier to relocate the areas i would wager

edit on 12-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

As you said, the cauldrons seem to be interesting, I doubt this article is truthful though.

A quick internet search found no trace of a Russian scientist named Michale Visok, or Michail (which would be a more likely variety for a Russian Michael), or simply Visok. No mention of what University or scientific institution that is alledegedly behind this expedition, any other name of the mentioned geologists, astrophysicist, mechanical engineers and research assistants, or what newspaper that first related the info.

More info please, or it does not wash.

I did write about Uvarov and not other names. Please refer to my post and not the whole thread. Thank you.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This is the thing I'll never understand. The scientists are planning another expedition......why? I'll tell you this, if I were there, and knew they were in 2-3 feet of mud, I'd dig. You'd have to pull me off the site, or I'd die of exhaustion trying to find out wtf was down there.

This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day? This smells like the Baltic UFO (snip) to get money.
edit on 11-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

100% agreed. Call in reinforcements, send back a couple members of your team to get heavy equipment, run live-streaming video feed to protect the integrity of the investigation and keep the government from covering it up. Do everything you can possibly do to keep from losing such an important find.

What if they leave, and come back, and there is nothing there to find, and locals tell rumors of some MIB with trucks?

STUPID to leave the site behind.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

My comments were not referencing your text but the text provided by the OP.

As I told you, the work done by Uvarov caught my attention too and is interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If you actually read it from the lead explorer Ivan Mackerles own words here en.mackerle.cz... you will quickly understand that they got out of there "ASAP" after getting sick since they feared the area might be radioactive and it was pretty far out from civilization so they just took the raft and let it go with them on it downstream as quickly as possible. And they where not exactly equipped to dig in a swamp... and getting machinery out there would be pretty hard since it is hundreds of miles from civilization and any roads... it would literally have to be lifted in by helicopter, and if dropped down would probably start sinking into the swamp as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Seriously I don't even care if this is aliens or just a bog, watch the video with annotations turned on, trust me, when the ancient aliens dude showed up, well, that just made my day.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Russian UFO lore has a typical Russian twist or two, and this story bears the same kind of hallmarks....
The Taiga area of Russia has a story about a long ago landing of a metal tower which "Dug" Itself into the ground...(dont ask how)
I seem to recall it too had people getting sick involved after entering this thing which descended faily deeply into the ground...
Its interesting to note the differences between national UFO stories....
In a sense it lends some credence to the idea we create our own ufos.............(for whatever reason, and by whatever mental mechanism)
I think the variety of reportage is a real clue to the UFO puzzle....
Russia....as above and incuding Tungutska and other darker sided UFO tales....(landing at Voronez)
Europe....more sedate encounters...(Alfred Bertoo)(trans en Provence",a landing in a flower field by a diminuitive saucer...)
USA.....A variety and mix of encounters.....some very fantastic others meh...and averything between...
South America....Very bizzare encounters like Chupas etc...captured aliens and many wild tales....
Australia, NZ have their own sets of UFO lore too...as well as the Asian slant on it which i am less familiar with...
but willing to bet has its own cultural flavor as well....
Taken world round, the Phenomenon takes on a strange cultural/personality type variation in patterns....
While the abductions seem similarly told by all....
I often wonder how much of what we really know about the subject is carefully crafted by alien mind control
illusionists.....which would explain the "national character" of differing sightings.....
A compilation of these factors leads to some interesting speculational conclusions.........
Are we perhaps far more attuned to altered states of conciouness and outside influence than we now understand to be the case?
Could free will itself be actually the biggest trap of all?
Of course we KNOW we all have our own FREE WILL, and see through our own eyes the percieved universe beyond our brain bound intelligence right?...........Or do we?....
There are times when ...................but i digress...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk

Ok but just one question...

Where is the video & photo's of the 1st expedition?

Nowhere, because this is all BS like the baltic sea anomaly.

You failed. There're loads of pictures, and a couple of videos.

Nice "debunk". Oh, no, wait. That was a pathetic debunk.

Don't ya just love psuedoskeptics.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This is the thing I'll never understand. The scientists are planning another expedition......why? I'll tell you this, if I were there, and knew they were in 2-3 feet of mud, I'd dig. You'd have to pull me off the site, or I'd die of exhaustion trying to find out wtf was down there.

This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day? This smells like the Baltic UFO (snip) to get money.

Star for you. I was thinking exact same thing. The phenomenon that's being described is fascinating, to be sure. Unbelievably so. And yet, the actual effort to unearth something or take sample or map it out is nonexistent. This is just fishy.

In this day and age, there are radars and sonars that would allow a motivated researcher to at least see the footprint of these mysterious objects. There are chemical testing kits that would allow to study their chemical composition. And yes, there is still the good old shovel and it's still possible to dig a few feet down, trust me I did this when I worked construction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join