It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
First I've heard of these "cauldrons"

This is a follow up from this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like this expedition also found them??

A team of scientists and researchers have just returned from an expedition in Siberia and the Valley of the Dead and are claiming they have found proof of at least five of the legendary cauldrons that ancient aliens supposedly built.

A team of Russian scientists and researchers have just returned from the “Valley of Death” region in Siberia with startling claims. Lead scientist Michale Visok had this to say in an interview with a Russian newspaper on what they had found:

“We went out into the Valley of Death to really see and investigate the metal cauldrons that people claim exist there and we actually found five metallic objects buried in marsh like swamps”

Michale gave the following details about these metal objects:

They are each submerged in small pools of swamp like water that is anywhere from 2-3 feet deep.
They are definitely metallic. The scientists entered each swamp and walked on top of the objects and heard metallic sounds when striking the objects.
The tops of the objects are very smooth to the touch but there are sharp points along the outer edges.
2 of the team members got ill during the investigation.
The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants.

Read more: scienceray.com...

edit on 11-7-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Sure would be nice if they were part of a meteorite buster complex and blew up the Tunisia one.

There could be ones located on near by planets also and would explain some interesting flashes of light, and meteors and comets like Elenin blowing up.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is the thing I'll never understand. The scientists are planning another expedition......why? I'll tell you this, if I were there, and knew they were in 2-3 feet of mud, I'd dig. You'd have to pull me off the site, or I'd die of exhaustion trying to find out wtf was down there.

This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day? This smells like the Baltic UFO (snip) to get money.
edit on 11-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If this is true and they find something and it is meant to protect us from space based threats...They better not break it...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This is the thing I'll never understand. The scientists are planning another expedition......why? I'll tell you this, if I were there, and knew they were in 2-3 feet of mud, I'd dig. You'd have to pull me off the site, or I'd die of exhaustion trying to find out wtf was down there.

This is such a load of crap.......

Yeah, I couldn't agree more...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day? This smells like the Baltic UFO (snip) to get money.
edit on 11-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

it sure seems that way...but these old accounts sound so plausable...
Back in 1853, R. Maak, a noted explorer of the region, wrote:

“In Suntar [a Yakut settlement] I was told that in the upper reaches of the Viliuy there is a stream called Algy timirbit (which translates as “the large cauldron sank”) flowing into the Viliuy. Close to its bank in the forest there is a gigantic cauldron made of copper. Its size is unknown as only the rim is visible above the ground, but several trees grow within it…”

The same thing was recorded by N. D. Arkhipov, a researcher into the ancient cultures of Yakutia:

“Among the population of the Viliuy basin there is a legend from ancient times about the existence in the upper reaches of that river of bronze cauldrons or olguis. This legend deserves attention as the areas that are the supposed location of the mythical cauldrons contain several streams with the name Olguidakh— ’Cauldron Stream’.”

eyakutia.com...

The descriptions with the opening on them sounds a lot like the Baltic sea object if it were metal hidden under some form of concrete.

Yakut legends contain many references to explosions, fiery whirlwinds and blazing spheres rising into the air. And all those phenomena are somehow or other associated with the mysterious metal constructions found in the Valley of Death. Some of them are large, round, “iron houses” standing on numerous lateral supports. They have neither windows nor doors, only a “spacious manhole” at the top of the dome.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I unfortunately am unable to watch the video at the moment, but I checked out the link. Boy I tell ya', what a credible source!!!

Russian News Paper you say!!!

1+ 1 = 2

2 Bad it isn't true

please deny my ignorance. 'Prove' HAHAHAHA

Just an observation... I don't think I've EVER found one article presented on ATS that includes findings from a 'Russian' that actually turned out to be valid. Well, except for Elenin lol
edit on 11-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
whether its for news hype or money. it NEEDS to be dug up and properly investigated. very interesting. flagged and subed.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I don't think it's so easy to dig in a swamp. Also getting big equipment there for even trying?
So it was just an exploration to find them, not to dig them out.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Oh look a hole in the ground...must be aliens.

Why don't these people go join the church of Scientology? They both have the same amount of proof and both love aliens.

edit on 11-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by amongus

I don't think it's so easy to dig in a swamp. Also getting big equipment there for even trying?
So it was just an exploration to find them, not to dig them out.

Weeelllll....If they felt metal while walking in the mud they could have dug out enough for a picture of a spot or edge of the metal. Sure would help on the belief issues.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yea sure but my point is that diggin in a swamp.. G'luck...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is it just me or...wouldn't you go back and investigate while taking proper precautions to protect yourself from radiation or whatever chemicals could be causing this guy's mysterious illness? Looks like more investigation is needed.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Whatever is down there how is the leap made towards "ancient aliens"?

Am I missing something here?

Just watched the video and OMG what a load of rubbish! LOL

Isn't it funny how the ufo expert was the only one to become "ill" ha ha ha... Then there is a load of gibberish about some war and these weapons! And hey if this gibberish is true, then it has to be ALIENS! dun dun duhhhh!

edit on 12-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

All they proved was *clunk clunk clunk*...there is something under that water.

You and anyone else never saw what they are.

Title is full of poo.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Its an underground chinese lantern!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Fascinating story but I highly doubt it has any merit.. those swamps looked like they were pretty easy to see from the air, it wouldn't be particularly hard to find them again and bring some proper equipment + pumps to escavate one of the swamps to see what's down there. Also very odd that they knew they were looking for metallica objects but don't appear to have taken any sort of metal detector, radar. I would've certainly done alot more than poke it with a stick to see what happens...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
Fascinating story but I highly doubt it has any merit.. those swamps looked like they were pretty easy to see from the air, it wouldn't be particularly hard to find them again and bring some proper equipment + pumps to escavate one of the swamps to see what's down there. Also very odd that they knew they were looking for metallica objects but don't appear to have taken any sort of metal detector, radar. I would've certainly done alot more than poke it with a stick to see what happens...
Good points there.

You wouldn't think it would be to hard to relocate them, with the modern day GPS tech that is found on most cell phones today.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

This is such a load of crap.......Seriously...THEY WALKED ON THEM, yet decided to call it a day?

Ummm... perhaps after becoming violently ill they decided it wasn't the best idea to stick around without protection? They are going back with the necessary tools and safety gear so I don't know what your problem is.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
how convenient, this guy went into a forrest, where there are rumors of people getting sick ... he goes in, no protection gear, claims to have found "something" and then gets sick, like the rumors say and has to leave.

What you'd do, entering such a field ... would have iodine pills in numbers, protective gear. And then, once you've found this you unearth it.

Instead, it's just another "rumor" to the "rumors", and it's supposed to explain why a "medior" exploded above ground ... he's just adding another rumor, to the rumors ... and then using a certfied happening, to try and get more money for prolonging his research, without having anything substancial.

The logical view, is that these rumors are "edited", and that they are describing "meteors" that landed in the area. And that the circular areas, are meteor landing sites in the tundra.

And the 1918 meteor explotion ... there is no "confirmed" meteor at this time. However, this is the time, when a lot of scientists were working on and around atomics. It is not unreasonable to think, that 1918 siberia is the first man made nuclear explotion, and that the material originally used came from meteorites. But it is totally absurd to think, that the area is an Alien Battle defense system ... Fly an aeroplane over the area, and find out for sure ... no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join