It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveling Under My Kind Of N.W.O. (A shocking must read!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I got this idea from the internet.

Who knew that the net would hand me a grand idea for us all?

Here is the idea:

You know when you type a website into a browser it gets you to where you want to be online for free? Well I thought about something... Travel should be free period! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! That is, all forms of ways to travel should just be free of charge. This should be the new world order on travel. What do you think?

No paying for a Greyhound ticket.
No paying for a Spirit Airlines ticket.
No paying the fare on the local city bus.
No paying for gasoline for any motor vehicle to drive.

Travel should be free like it is online! We travel across websites for free. So should we travel anywhere in the world for free.

The building of transportation should be valuntary. No one should be paid to get the materials for building any motor vehicles. No one should be paid to build any motor vehicles. No one should be paid to drill for oil for motor vehicle consumption. No one should be paid to turn well oil into gasoline.

Valuntary work is a key term for my kind of NWO. What do you think of valunteer work to create a free travel society?

Once all traveling is free all people will be able to maintain working for profit. Face it, you can't work these days if you have no way to get to work.

Free travel would clear a whole bunch of things up for people. It should really boost the global economy. People would be able to get things done.

People could valunteer to help build the motor vehicle they would be driving/piloting/manning.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Great idea ... not probable to happen.

And I hate to say it but i hear the trolls coming..

edit on 11-7-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hmmmm well why not, but how would you ration the fuel? What would stop me from visiting a petrol station, filling up, emptying the lot and storing it then going onto the next petrol station? What about the cars? Could I just go get a car for free? So could I just go round collecting cars? How would you know what car is popular?

What if no-one volunteered?

The thing about cash is it can control the market (within a true free market). So say for instance no-one buys a ford, then ford will go bust because obviously no-one wants them! Whichever car was popular is obviously the one people want as they are willing to pay for it. Supply and demand

I do like the idea though, it just isn't workable.

Edit: Whats the betting I'm labeled a troll?

edit on 11-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
Hmmmm well why not, but how would you ration the fuel? What would stop me from visiting a petrol station, filling up, emptying the lot and storing it then going onto the next petrol station? What about the cars? Could I just go get a car for free? So could I just go round collecting cars? How would you know what car is popular?

What if no-one volunteered?

The thing about cash is it can control the market (within a true free market). So say for instance no-one buys a ford, then ford will go bust because obviously no-one wants them! Whichever car was popular is obviously the one people want as they are willing to pay for it. Supply and demand

I do like the idea though, it just isn't workable.

Edit: Whats the betting I'm labeled a troll?

edit on 11-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

What should stop that kind of thing? A new type of ID under the N.W.O. It would work to regulate people at the pump.

Collecting cars I'd guess would be outlawed in exchange for a free travel society. But it should be a one car per person law under the free of charge thing. All extra cars would have to be paid for. Money would go towards taxes for other things.

O, you'd know which is popular by seeing many with it on the streets.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it will never happen ... as the old saying goes - gas , grass or a** no one rides for free ...
not to mention governments arent going to give up the money they extort erm.. charge for licenses , passports and visa fee's ... its a lucrative racket they have

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I got this idea from the internet.

Who knew that the net would hand me a grand idea for us all?

Here is the idea:

You know when you type a website into a browser it gets you to where you want to be online for free? Well I thought about something... Travel should be free period! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! That is, all forms of ways to travel should just be free of charge. This should be the new world order on travel. What do you think?

No paying for a Greyhound ticket.
No paying for a Spirit Airlines ticket.
No paying the fare on the local city bus.
No paying for gasoline for any motor vehicle to drive.

Travel should be free like it is online! We travel across websites for free. So should we travel anywhere in the world for free.

The building of transportation should be valuntary. No one should be paid to get the materials for building any motor vehicles. No one should be paid to build any motor vehicles. No one should be paid to drill for oil for motor vehicle consumption. No one should be paid to turn well oil into gasoline.

Valuntary work is a key term for my kind of NWO. What do you think of valunteer work to create a free travel society?

Once all traveling is free all people will be able to maintain working for profit. Face it, you can't work these days if you have no way to get to work.

Free travel would clear a whole bunch of things up for people. It should really boost the global economy. People would be able to get things done.

People could valunteer to help build the motor vehicle they would be driving/piloting/manning.

There really is no free ride anywhere in the universe .

Having said that , i would have to congrulate you for an original idea .

I want a new world order where human beings are paid an adequate salary for their sleep patterns .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is one of those utopian fantasies isn't it?

I know intimately what it takes to melt and cast metal. The investment in equipment, energy and labor is substantial. You expect me to build foundries and factories and provide the labor out of the goodness of my heart so you can have a car? Really???

You didn't think this one through did you?

new topics

top topics

join