It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Damning Documentary Showing Proof That 911 Hijackers Were Govt. Agents!!! MUST-SEE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I do not believe that the hijackers knew that they were sanctioned by our government .

Likewise, I do not believe most Americans believe 9/11 was sanctioned by our government.

But, so what??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thinking was Saudi Arabia is rich and visitor from there not likely to overstay visa and become illegals

For you to repeat the statement above and use it to explain your mindset is astounding.

'Thinking was Ireland is the land of drink and visitors from there are not likely to be anywhere but a pub.'
'Thinking was America is free and visitors from there are not likely to understand anything but liberty and freedom.'

One explanation for the Atta side trip from Portland Maine was to avoid suspicion by not having 5 "Middle Eastern" types suddenly show up the gate with First class tickets

So its ok to assume middle eastern men coming from Saudi Arabia are rich and trustworthy, but as soon as they get here we must change our assumptions to something like, 'where did these middle eastern men get that much money to fly first class, they may be from one of those poor countries with all the sand.'

You must not have watched any of the videos above, because if you had, you would have found far better explanations and information than the quotes you saw fit to add.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My above post is a reply to Thedman.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I cant open the video under the link. Any fix?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

New link it seems
forbezdvd.com...(MUST%20SEE)%20What%20Happened%20To%20The%209-11%20Planes%20And%20Hijackers?

Don't know what happened to the other one

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Your link is nice. Let me quote something from it:

The Visa Express program was a U.S. State Department program that allowed residents of Saudi Arabia to enter the U.S. without proving their identities. It became controversial when some of the 9/11 hijackers used this program to gain entry into the country, and the program was eventually shut down. In the spring and summer of 2001, the terror level in the U.S. was reportedly "off the charts". The U.S. had recently concluded that Saudi Arabia was one of four top nationalities of al-Qaeda members.[1][2][3] Despite all this, the U.S. introduced the Visa Express program in May 2001. This program allowed Saudi Arabian residents, including non-citizens, to get valid visas through a travel agency using a much less restrictive standard than would have otherwise been required. They did not have to submit a proof of identity, but only had to provide a photograph and fill out a short form. A senior State Department official described the program as "an open-door policy for terrorists." No other country had this system to facilitate easy entry into the country

So even though the terror level was off the charts, and they concluded that Saudi Arabia was one of top 4 nationalities of Al-Qaeda....still...let's open up a program...to allow as many of them to come to the US...with as little identification as possible? And you have no problem with this? That's...normal ?

Despite all this, the U.S. introduced the Visa Express program in May 2001

It became controversial when some of the 9/11 hijackers used this program to gain entry into the country, and the program was eventually shut down.

Well, If you're not suspicious about someone here...than, damn it man !! Go back to sleep....

And by the way...you haven't broken any conspiracy dreams...if you red the case more closely...you would have seen that the Jeddah Visa officer found it suspicious and complained about it to his superiors...and was told to be hush. So you're telling me that all those man that applied for visas...were checked out by those higher authorities, and deemed the visa officers complaints false ?

Right....you have surely punctured this conspiratorial bubble.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

One explanation for the Atta side trip from Portland Maine was to avoid suspicion by not having 5 "Middle Eastern" types suddenly show up the gate with First class tickets

So...he aimed to avoid suspicion you say...

but somehow neglected to avoid suspicion when leaving Koran in strip joints, ordering hookers, doing drugs, asking to learn to fly commercial jets at flight schools....

Oh and yes...4 "Middle Eastern" types boarding with First class tickets...is waaaay less suspicious than 5 of those.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

What you have is a stupid bureaucrat, Mary Ryan, who seemed to think that accomodating foreigners and
making them feel welcome was paramount verus US security

Or did you miss that in all the quotes

This bimbo was so clueless that even after 9/11 and the role played by Visa Express in allowing terrorists
into the country still defended the program as essential

Got so bad that was involuntarily "retired" - polite way of saying got fired for being stupid.....

Unfortunately the State Department seems to be infested with these type of clowns

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

But that's just "scape goating" the poor woman...it's easy to railroad all those puppets. Rather than to look as if it is intentional, you set up some foot soldier to take the blame. And by retiring her...they are saying what? Exactly what you said..."here...look this stupid bimbo...she is to blame..."

You know...if it was only this case...I wouldn't make too much of it. But, since this event was made possible by the multiple security flaws, it is slowly becoming to strange to believe. This has been done on a number of events, from uninformed alphabet agencies, incompetent gov employees, incompetent confused military, . There is always "someone"...some poor soul that made a mistake and unwillingly helped the terrorists plan.

Many of the security measures were invented/changed prior to 9/11 only to be misused instantly on the event, and were subsequently dropped after the event.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is no solid proof or evidence to prove Israel was even involved in 9/11, in fact, there's no solid proof even Arab Muslims were involved either.

I'm sick to death of all these 9/11 threads popping up with nothing concrete, just the same ol same ol BS.

Until anyone can find something concrete to show us, stop wasting our time with these stupid threads!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by smurfy

You have confused evidence and proof. Very few things are provable. Evidence is not proof. The same evidence can be used to support multiple arguments and even arguments that contradict. In court you provide evidence not proof. When something is proven the argument is over. No one can argue against proof. That is why so few things are considered to be "proved". When a criminal lawyer wins his case he wins because he has proved his case beyond a reasonable doubt by the evidence he has provided. Yet, the defendant is not found "innocent", but only not guilty. What this means is that the prosecutor did not have sufficient evidence to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. In civil cases you win by the preponderance of evidence. So evidence is the building blocks of which proof is made.

So the title is wrong. Nothing has been proved. Only evidence has been provided and the evidence is subject to argument.

your saying the same as I said in my post, except your conclusion is different. the point of which was exactly NOT to comfuse evidence with proof. A partial definition,

"Anything that can make a person believe that a fact or proposition is true or false. It is distinguishable from evidence in that proof is a broad term comprehending everything that may be adduced at a trial, whereas evidence is a narrow term describing certain types of proof that can be admitted at trial."

The above means therefore that the title stands as offered, whether you believe it is up to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by thedman

I would assume that his post is an attempt to divert attention away from the OP, this kind of thing happens all the time. These 'debunkers' have disinfo sources that they use to try and trump the truth, they claim there sources are credible, but 99% of the time it's just deliberate disinfo! I wonder why they would do that?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Until anyone can find something concrete to show us, stop wasting our time with these stupid threads!

Amen to that. First you read "most damning proof" and you expect to see a secret video clearly showing Atta and his co-conspirators being briefed at the CIA headquarters, and Secret Service pilots giving them sophisticated knowledge of how to fly aircraft.

Instead, what follows is the same ole tired "look there was a pod!" thing, and nothing at all of substance.

I mean, why bother? Just another case of ATS pollution by 9/11 conspiracy nonsense.

And I mean to say we can't be sure that there was NO conspiracy. I'm just tired of people posting bullcr@p and then calling it ABSOLUTE PROOF. How lame.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

One of the prime complaints made by people like you, is that no one lost their jobs over the mistakes they made in regards to 9/11. Then, when you are shown that, yes, some people WERE held responsible, you say they were scapegoats. Please make up your minds.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
There is no solid proof or evidence to prove Israel was even involved in 9/11, in fact, there's no solid proof even Arab Muslims were involved either.

I'm sick to death of all these 9/11 threads popping up with nothing concrete, just the same ol same ol BS.

If these stupid threads bother you so much why keep entering them and posting in it?

It's like you say you despise blonde women and are sick and tired of them but all you do is go out looking for blonde women.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveU

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I do not believe that the hijackers knew that they were sanctioned by our government .

Likewise, I do not believe most Americans believe 9/11 was sanctioned by our government.

But, so what??

I know for a fact that most Americans don't want to be bothered with knowing anything that is not FUN . They are the reason why the Global Government conspiracy is in fact hidden in plain sight .It's not popular , knowing would put a damper on next weeks beer party . Knowing what is really going on would make that new gas guzzling car loose it's glamor . Most people can't stand the truth . But they will confront their fears soon .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
If these stupid threads bother you so much why keep entering them and posting in it?

This is pure genius, since you managed to answer your question in the same sentence that contains it!

edit on 12-7-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The FBI was called off of Atta by someone who has that much power according to a source I read a couple of years ago ..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

tv fakery, holograms, nukes, energy weapons, missiles, pods, etc
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Except that, which is part of the reality of the event.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

What you have is a stupid bureaucrat, Mary Ryan, who seemed to think that accomodating foreigners and
making them feel welcome was paramount verus US security

Or did you miss that in all the quotes

This bimbo was so clueless that even after 9/11 and the role played by Visa Express in allowing terrorists
into the country still defended the program as essential

A stupid bureaucrat again, yes? Lets see what somebody has to say, who tried to get in the way of issuing passports to questionable characters.

More stupid CIA?
edit on 13-7-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join