It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you hear 'UFO Expert', which names come to mind?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
Richard Dolan.

Hands down, no contest.

Yep, I was about to say Richard Dolan, he certainly is an expert in this field.

All his videos on youtube are great.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The names that come to my mind are...

Hynek
friedman
Greer ( ATS most hated)
Just about all the Ancient Alien cast Martell Tsoukalous Coppens etc.
Birnes (Publishes UFO Magazine also)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dr David Clarke, Timothy Good, Nick Pope, Jenny Randles in the UK.

Edward J Ruppelt, Donald Keyhoe, J. Allen Hynek, Stan Friedman, Peter Robbins, Rich Dolan from the US.

Grant Cameron from Canada,

Spielberg seems to know a lot and I am not entirely convinced that George Bush Snr. is not an expert on the subject either!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've met and talked with most of the "experts" everyone has listed, and I can say that the members of ATS who dig through this stuff (I'm not going to make a list, if I forgot someone I would feel terrible) are light years ahead of most of them.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good response. You're probably right.

Have you guys been back to the Bay Area UFO conference since '07 (or similar functions?)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I've met and talked with most of the "experts" everyone has listed, and I can say that the members of ATS who dig through this stuff (I'm not going to make a list, if I forgot someone I would feel terrible) are light years ahead of most of them.

Springer...

Oh, great one... We are not worthy of this praise

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Couldn't agree more..

Like I said in this post ;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've met a few of the people listed, Nick Pope and Jenny Randles to mention two of them. They may be well known, but we tend to get ALL of the info here on ATS and we've got more time and more brains with which to pick through all of the 'evidence'.

That way, we get a group of great minds working on all fields of ufology, rather than a set of people whose range of knowledge is only as far as the info they come across.

The ultimate expert has to be the actual UFO/Aliens forum itself on ATS due to it being a library of all of our thoughts, opinions, ideas and discussions.

Getting the info out of this forum can be difficult with the amount of threads/posts that are there.. Maybe we can design some new way to search all the discussions to further our 'research'.. oh and to make ATS a leader in the way internet archives can be catalouged and searched.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
One name that rarely ever is mentioned from Russia, a sociology lecturer called Vladimir Ruetave. Don't know if he's still active in the field however, he did some sterling work during the 80s in Russia.

Jun-Itchi Takanashi was pretty well respected in the late 70s early 80s, I believe he was the head of the Japanese MUFON network.,

Dr. Paul Czysz is an interesting character, not sure what to make of him and his claims, that said, don't seem to be to many sceptics willing to take him on head to head or otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join