It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama administration and the FBI want to spy on YOU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

How are they gonna stop me? And who? Thats what I'd like to know..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

The g.o.v.e.r.m.e.n.t.

They already have the power and the technology to monitor your every move in your own home.

Imagine for a second that you are not allowed to watch certain documentaries, or read certain topics that may be of interest to you – but deemed unacceptable by the government because it may contain a ‘radical ideal’. Imagine for a second that you do read something that you’re not supposed to…. And from a machine in the wall (or sent by text, email or post) a ticket or find is issued to you for $1000.00 and on the notice it says “this is your first and only warning, if you break this law again you will be issued with a higher find and you will be required to attend a re-education course – failure to pay or attend will result in immediate incarceration for a period of one year”

What if it gets worse than that and you’re not allowed to (insert your favourite thing here that you like to do in the privacy of your own home) if you don’t pay the fines or stop breaking the law you will be dragged away and re-educated into being a good citizen – if you can’t be re-educated or continue to be a non-conformist, you will be taken out of society forever.

This stuff is not science fiction; it’s all in the plan to control every human being as much as they can under the pretext of "keeping everyone safe" and gain revenue and control over all people that don’t comply with every single draconian law that is passed.

Mickierocksman

edit on 11/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: added an 'it' checked my emails, looked out for the boss - all good! Hit edit again......

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Lol nothing like that will everrrr happen... It IS science fiction, I'm not trying to start a argument online but can you give me an example of any of this happening that is making everyone hit the panic button? And their is nothing important enough out their that would be worth me getting in trouble to read anyway, most of it is bs. Just like this "spying" crap....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I thought you were an advocate for better technology (iris scans etc) to keep people in line and keep those nasty terrorists away?

If you don’t believe it will happen, then continue to let them erode your freedoms until there are none left, remember you too can be classed as a terrorist for so many reasons…. just using words that the government does not agree with will get you on the watch lists and deem you a terrorist.

See through walls… Wi-Fi

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See through walls…. Thermal imaging

Crime predicting technology.

Every email, text and voice call is monitored.

Drones

Terrorist watch list.

Words that (if used) will brand you a terrorist.

3 mins using the search function, perhaps you can do some legwork on things that you want to know more about?

I will end with a question……. I suppose after all of this, I can see that you believe that your government has your best interests at heart and there is nothing wrong with what they do either in the US or around the globe? Would that be a correct statement?

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Im all for better technology, and see through wall wi-fi is pretty petty compared to what can be done.. I've know about my emails and internet being tracked for a long time (they dont listen to calls), and a terrorist watch list is useful information. Im still not convinced the 'government' is spying on me. A few threads made by paranoid people isn't gonna do it. I dont know if anyone out their is looking out for my best interest, nor do i care. I dont type stuff that would attract them to me, i dont say things that would be of interest to them on the phone, and I dont really email people unless its business. Nowwww, I can see how some people would be paranoid, that are always looking for the next conspiracy, hacking websites and reading "leaked info" and look for supposedly "top secret files"... Well that's their own problem for being so damn nosey. When i do illegal things, I dont do them at home.... Because Im shmart....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Im all for better technology, and see through wall wi-fi is pretty petty compared to what can be done.. I've know about my emails and internet being tracked for a long time (they dont listen to calls), and a terrorist watch list is useful information. Im still not convinced the 'government' is spying on me. A few threads made by paranoid people isn't gonna do it. I dont know if anyone out their is looking out for my best interest, nor do i care. I dont type stuff that would attract them to me, i dont say things that would be of interest to them on the phone, and I dont really email people unless its business. Nowwww, I can see how some people would be paranoid, that are always looking for the next conspiracy, hacking websites and reading "leaked info" and look for supposedly "top secret files"... Well that's their own problem for being so damn nosey. When i do illegal things, I dont do them at home.... Because Im shmart....

Just the fact that you said on the internet that you do illegal things, but you don't do them at home will either win you a flag with one or another alphabet agencies now, or as I said in the future, perhaps further tracking of you may be deemed necessary by the government.... just saying, it can go that far quite easily and by the simplest of mistakes like what you did there..... do you feel shmart?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Lol nobody's chiming in on what I'm saying on this site, if they are, "HI" Now what are they gonna do, follow me around and track my every move to see what illegal things i do? I'm not worried about it. Let them put me on the goverments s***list, see if I care. I'll always be one step ahead

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

No not a person chiming in, but you can be guaranteed that what you wrote would have been picked up and processed by a huge alphabet agency server somewhere.

I would say it’s not wrong to think that if you did get picked up for a crime and had to front a judge – that evidence can or will be used against you by the prosecution to show what type of person you are.

They also have the ability to track you without someone following you around via mobile phone for example – all this information is easily processed to form a judgment on the type of character you are, where you go, how long you stop for, what times you visit certain places…. This is easily done now.

As for being one step ahead – that may be a bit hard in the future with CCTV and drones monitoring all citizen movements – walking (tracked by CCTV) take a bus (iris or fingerprint scan to get on) train (same) or even your own car (well you know they track them now)

I know you don’t think that it will get to a police state type scenario, so let’s just wait and see, I do hope I am wrong, but somehow I doubt it.

Unless we meet in another thread, until then, I hope you have a good life full of freedom and free from tyranny.

Mickierocksman

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join