It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think, therefore I AM

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What? I never even used the words father or above. Not one time, so what exactly are you on about?

If you know everything, why didn't you know who suggested god being consciousness earlier? This thread started off with the OP putting that theory forward.

You are not very observant of what you say.
edit on 16-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you are not 'father' then how have you always been, seen everything inside and out, and understand everything? That is the exact definition of god.

That maybe is your definition of Father. I have always been who I am. I understand by observance and experiencing.

What exactly are you and why should only those 'above' know this information?

Above needs to know to help man in their walk here.

Why shouldn't we deserve to know this?

If you ask, you will get the answers, but you haven't asked anything as of yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by jhill76

What? I never even used the words father or above. Not one time, so what exactly are you on about?

The word supposed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If you know everything, why didn't you know who suggested god being consciousness earlier? This thread started off with the OP putting that theory forward.

I do not know everything that happens at all times, that is only capable by Father.

You are not very observant of what you say.

I am very aware of that in which I speak of, it is others who draw assumptions and conclusions, based on their limited information of what I speak on.
edit on 16-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So those 'above' need to know this information to help man? Yeah, that makes sense because the world is so perfect right now and those 'above' keeping the truth from us is REALLY helping us right now.

I just asked the question, now stop dodging it.

Another question: How is keeping the truth from us helping us in any way?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

So those 'above' need to know this information to help man? Yeah, that makes sense because the world is so perfect right now and those 'above' keeping the truth from us is REALLY helping us right now.

I am still not understanding what do you mean by truth? When I speak of "the information" I am talking about details on a person, the way the world works, etc. What are you referring to?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You just said earlier that you have 'observed all, throughout all of time, outside and in' now you are saying the opposite. What gives here? You keep contradicting yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

You just said earlier that you have 'observed all, throughout all of time, outside and in' now you are saying the opposite. What gives here? You keep contradicting yourself.

I am speaking for the others above, not self. You seem to not follow the conversation, there is no contradiction here.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Stop avoiding the question by asking other questions. You know exactly what I mean. I mean how does the world work and if this is not the kingdom of god what is it?

Another contradiction: You said about a page ago that you were going to stop there, yet you keep going.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You said 'I' not 'they' when you said that. You are just derailing the thread now, arguing semantics.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Another contradiction: You said about a page ago that you were going to stop there, yet you keep going.

I changed my mind, because you are asking genuine questions in a respectful tone.

I mean how does the world work and if this is not the kingdom of god what is it?

The spiritual kingdom of God, is inside of all believers. The physical place where Father resides is above.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

You said 'I' not 'they' when you said that. You are just derailing the thread now, arguing semantics.

Above needs to know to help man in their walk here.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You know what? I'll stop here with you, there is no point because you are going to keep running in circles speaking vaguely of the things you claim to 'know' without ever actually saying anything.

Have fun being something imaginary though.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

You know what? I'll stop here with you, there is no point because you are going to keep running in circles speaking vaguely of the things you claim to 'know' without ever actually saying anything.

Have fun being something imaginary though.

Sure. Your question about how the world works is just too general, you would need to ask in a more specific manner.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

But the bible says we go to heaven after we die. If you agree that the universe is heaven that means you agree it is the kingdom OF god meaning that god and heaven (a.k.a. the universe) are the same, which means god is not separate from his kingdom.

I never said the universe was heaven, you did. I'm trying to show you the difference. There are two separate heavens. One that exists as our universe and one that is God's kingdom. God's kingdom sits above the universe.

The bible even states that god is always with you, because you are always with the universe and the universe is always with you.

God is always with you through the form of the Holy Spirit, but you have to receive the Holy Spirit first. This is what JHill76 has been trying to point out to you. God has a spiritual kingdom and a physical kingdom. When the time comes, God will combine his physical kingdom with a new earth to create a new heaven on earth. This is where we will reside after we die. Until then, we only experience God through his spiritual kingdom which lies with the Holy Spirit. Once you ask God to bring the Holy Spirit to dwell in you, you will receive it. But you have to be sincere in asking for it and you have to believe in the message that God sent to man.

Just as Jesus says in the bible, you must be 'born again' (reincarnated) to enter heaven (the universe).

Here's how Jesus described being born again:

John 3:4-5

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You've already been born of water when you were born in the physical. Now you must be born of the Holy Spirit. This is no way implies that you need to born into another physical body. It's merely stating that you not only had to be born already, but you had to receive the Spirit ALSO in order to enter the kingdom of Heaven. Place emphasis on the word AND and read it again. Born of water AND of the Spirit.

In concludes in John 3:6

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The spiritual realm and physical realm are already joined together, they always have been. We are the evidence for this, we have both a spirit, or our minds, and we have a body and a physical world we live in.

Where does the bible ever say that there are two heavens? Please point out the verse where it says that.

You say that the universe isn't heaven then you say that it is heaven just separate from gods heaven. Heaven is described as the kingdom of god, there is no such thing as a heaven that isn't the kingdom of god. You are double-thinking again, saying one thing then believing the opposite.

If you do not believe that the universe is the kingdom of god then why did you call it heaven. You said that there are 2 heavens, implying that this is one of those heavens.

Heaven is described as perfect in every way. So is the universe, because like I said earlier, it is so huge and complex that it has to be perfectly balanced in order to exist. Imagine just how tiny the Earth is compared to the rest of the universe, now imagine how many grains of sand there are just on Earth, how many blades of grass, how many leaves there are on all the trees, just on Earth. Just on Earth, keep that in mind.

It would be impossible to count all of those one by one in one lifetime.

Now imagine counting all the grains of sand in the universe, then how many stars in the universe, the how many planets there are, then how many galaxies there are. The universe is so unfathomably huge, yet everything works the way it is supposed to. It is perfect, and it IS the kingdom of god.

Religion has completely disconnected you from heaven, which is extremely sad. I have found god and it is with me now and forever, because I am the universe experiencing itself, and that is a beautiful thing to know.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That does not say anything about heaven being separate from our universe. It just says you must be born of water and spirit. Nowhere does it imply that that's not how we came into this world at the start of this life.

Everyone and everything has a spirit, every human and animal. You cannot be born without a spirit, it is impossible, unless you are born brain dead, which means you never really lived in the first place.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Where does the bible ever say that there are two heavens? Please point out the verse where it says that.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, supposedly. Heavens. Plural. We say sky, for singular. Heavens implies more than one.

If you do not believe that the universe is the kingdom of god then why did you call it heaven.

Heaven is not a strictly Christian concept. Why do Christians insist that these concepts are property of the Bible or whatever?

Heaven is described as perfect in every way.

Can't be. Humans are never satisfied. If it were possible, then heaven would be found on Earth.

So is the universe, because like I said earlier, it is so huge and complex that it has to be perfectly balanced in order to exist.

Very good.

Religion has completely disconnected you from heaven, which is extremely sad. I have found god and it is with me now and forever, because I am the universe experiencing itself, and that is a beautiful thing to know.

We are of the same mind on this. And believe me...it surprises me to have read this in a post that is not my own.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

That's because it's been revised, rewritten, reorganized, reversed, returned, regurgitated, rejected, and eventually redistributed. Then it was retrieved, reformed, and resent.

The original Bible is dead. We have the "politically correct" version. Why do you think the gospels of Jesus and Mary Magdelene are missing?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Heaven used to be on Earth, until we humans started to destroy it for our own profit. We manipulate one another and tear down nature for an extra buck, that is why heaven is not on Earth anymore, because we have destroyed it.

Heaven is perfect because the universe is perfect. What happens on our tiny planet has no affect on the whole of the universe. That's like saying if one atom is removed from your body that means all the atoms are removed, that being an atom representing Earth and your body representing the universe. That is a generous comparison because our Earth is much smaller in scale compared to the universe.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join