It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth of why people don't take ET seriously

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i know lots of people who say aliens dont exist but are happy to beleive in ghosts.

now lets be generous and say the probability of ghosts existing is 1 in 2 (or 50%)

now lets look at the probability of alien life existing. theres about 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone, then there are abour 8000 other galaxies visable from earth. so assuming these other galaxies have arouind the same amount of stars as our milky way, thats 1 600 000 billion stars. so the chances of our solar system being the only one with life is 1 in 1600 000 billion.

aliens are a lot more believable than ghosts.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i can agree with that, because it seems that's the way most people along this field end up turning out. still, I think it's nice just to listen and maybe make connections between people like him

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

post by DaveNorris
aliens are a lot more believable than ghosts.

No one is saying Aliens don't exist , mainstream scientists believe Aliens exist the question is are any of them coming here , nobody except those in the loop know the real answer to that question but people like Steven Greer feed of peoples desire to believe whatever he tells them ...for a price .

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

sorry, i came from the other 'failed thread' and just re-posted.

my bad

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Yes, you was trying to ridicule him by linking his first thread where he made mistakes due to not understanding the format..ok.. I'm not sure about Greer, and all the others jumping on the band wagon, one thing is for sure, there is and has been for a long time.. something unexplained going on..ok..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Are you completely missing the point?.. In the op's last thread I explained to them how to have it deleted, And my comment in this thread was to point out the mistake..

But enough of this thread hijack/derail.. That is even more disrespectful to the op.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
People will be people. War and anger is the exact reason why the world cannot move on. From the largest of world wars to the most insignificant forum debate. Greer AND many other people who speak on these terms agree that the key to vibrating on a higher frequency is to connect as one and be "compassionate" to each other.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What I always find so funny is the religion angle. " I do not believe in extraterrestrials but I do believe in God"

I find that statement so funny because by definition God is an extraterrestrial.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I read the post when there were no replies. I left this window open to come back and see how many people mauled you as soon as they saw the name "Greer". As you see hes not liked by many on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join