It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth of why people don't take ET seriously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is the video link, sorry I did not put it up correctly the first time

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-7-2012 by linknumbernine because: I accidentally pushed enter before I filled out the info section

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
they dont see them

Watched the LINK and he makes a lot of sense OP.. SnF
Imagin if you could tap into 1 if not many of these crafts that may run off of conscious response and called them, HERE.
edit on 7/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine

So true.....it has to be the reason.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ha...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine

Interesting take on the Alien question you have there!

Nice one...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

nvm
edit on 11-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Op's intended thread.. Link

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Yes that is my fault sorry. When I made the first thread, I pushed "enter' on accident before I had a chance to write the body of the thread. This link is correct, is there a way to restart or delete a thread?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

Just edit the post and put delete in the title.. a mod will delete it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Its alright I posted the link in the original post, hopefully it works?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i know lots of people who say aliens dont exist but are happy to beleive in ghosts.

now lets be generous and say the probability of ghosts existing is 1 in 2 (or 50%)

now lets look at the probability of alien life existing. theres about 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone, then there are abour 8000 other galaxies visable from earth. so assuming these other galaxies have arouind the same amount of stars as our milky way, thats 1 600 000 billion stars. so the chances of our solar system being the only one with life is 1 in 1600 000 billion.

aliens are a lot more believable than ghosts.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dr Greer wasnt he just another money maker pr disinfo?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I heard that 3 aliens visited toliet in some japanese house in japan and they said pikopikopiko. and japanese said use toilet. and they did pee in japanese house and used very many tisues and they fly off with ufo.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As I said yesterday, this influx of threads containing NO information other than some stupid YouTube link is RIDICULOUS.

Wow, just wow, OP. That is the most compelling piece of evidence, ever.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

sorry I cannot please you. You can visit his website if you really want to.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok i take back that star i gave.... I really thought this was a blank thread. Steve greer is a lame and nothing he has to say means s***
edit on 11-7-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The same can be said about any alternative theory or belief.

I'm being sincere here - I don't think we're being visited by beings from another world. I am familiar with the popular and widely respected accounts, and have still not seen anything other than mostly far reaching, completely speculative evidence for ET. I've seen a million hoaxes and a million ridiculous claims. I agree that this has helped shape my view on the alien/UFO phenomenon.

Even Dr Greer talks with a lot of speculation. I love his positive message of unity, but in this clip he doesn't present any evidence of his claims.

Off topic - but if there is a really good alien thread, that has lots of links and can point to something other than hearsay, I would love to be directed toward it. Or if someone wanted to make a really convincing, well researched and accurate thread to that point.. Not being a big follower of the topic I usually only see images and video that could really be anything, and often are blatant lies. I really would appreciate being directed toward a good case for extraterrestrials that visit Earth.

ETA: I think there has to be life off of Earth...I just haven't been convinced that it's vacationing here.
edit on 11-7-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join