It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The name "allah" is not a title.

God allah - Does it mean God?
[color=grey]/ Click the link for Information

Allah is a word for God
[color=grey]/ Wikipedia

The Arabic components that build-up the word "Allah":
1. alif
2. hamzat waṣl (همزة وصل‎‎)
3. lām
4. lām
5. shadda (شدة‎)
6. dagger alif (ألف خنجرية‎‎)
7. hāʾ

The name of God is Allah even in the Bible

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Yahweh is not Allah. Why dont you pray to Yahweh and ask him if you think he's the same deity hm? Ask Yahweh to show you the truth.

I believe your a christian,

Muslim Convert.

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Yahweh is not Allah. Why dont you pray to Yahweh and ask him if you think he's the same deity hm? Ask Yahweh to show you the truth.

what do say about Jesus praying to Allah.

"eli" "eli" lama sabachthani

[color=grey]O F F T O P I C :

The Book Of "ELI"

edit on 24-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You just reinforced his theory with this post, lol. His whole point is that ALL RELIGION IS BASED ON THE SAME THING.

Except.... he sees his religion as being an exemption to the point that " ALL RELIGION IS BASED ON THE SAME THING. "

His whole point is that the crescent symbolism is NOT a coincidence.

Again, its pure speculation on his part.
Like I said earlier.. he sees a crescent moon here and a crescent moon there....and makes an imaginary connection...between the two. I'd still like to hear his take on the crescent moon symbolism in hinduism and sikhism... which are NOT middle eastern religions.

Well, considering all of humanity from the dawn of humanity can observe a crescent moon twice a month (waxing and waning), it it not surprising that this image is seen all over human history. Occam's Razor: what is the more simple answer--common imagery due to something everybody sees in the sky on a regular basis or some sort of worldwide conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Some very good and true research in the first post. I would like to add that much of Judaism became infected by the whore of Babylon during the Jews stay there. Remember, only a remnant shall be saved.

A lot of the groups who have come out of the Catholic Church, never came all the way out. They have kept some of her doctrines and holidays. Even many one God groups still keep the holidays.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Good post.
Do forgive if it sounds cynical -
though its 100% true, the post, your very own avatar is also wrong.

the ' lion of the tribe of judah ' is *not* the messiah.
But the sphinx aka egyptian sekhmet.

besides - His Name isnt ' yahshua '
that is but a composition of egyptian 'yah '- moongod - and 'shu ' - egyptian fake messiah.

Im not against you okay
- just wanted to secure your back.

bless

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"And He who made the night for rest and sun and moon for reckoning of time. This is the decree of the Exalted, the All-knowing." (6:96)
"Allah is He, who created the sun, the moon, and the stars (all) governed by laws under His commandment." (7:54)
"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and moon. Prostrate not to the Sun and the Moon but Prostrate to Allah Who created them if it is Him ye wish to serve." (41:37)

I might be mistaken, but when it comes to worship, I believe there needs to be an intention. It is my intention in worship (as I assume it is the intention of many other muslims) to praise God, the One God, the creator of the Universe and all that it contains... not the moon.

Also, the stone in the Kaaba is supposed to be cut from the same stone that was used to create the original commandments handed down to Moses.

Perhaps at some point in time there was an issue with people worshipping the moon god, but it's pretty clearly stated in the Qu'ran what the purpose of the moon is.

And the crescent moon and star is NOT an Islamic symbol, merely the Turkish logo. It is associated with Islam because of the reign of the Ottoman empire. Nowhere in any hadith or qu'ranic text does it say we take the crescent moon and star as a symbol of Islam, rather Muslims behavior is supposed to be the symbol. The crescent moon is only used to note the beginning of Ramadan.

I am not saying that I am right and you are wrong. Actually I find your post stimulating as I have come across this information before. There are similarities for a reason, but I have faith still that there is One God, and the code of conduct he has set before me is enough for me to live out my life in confidence. This is just what I believe as a Muslim. Salam!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

Good post.
Do forgive if it sounds cynical -
though its 100% true, the post, your very own avatar is also wrong.

the ' lion of the tribe of judah ' is *not* the messiah.
But the sphinx aka egyptian sekhmet.

besides - His Name isnt ' yahshua '
that is but a composition of egyptian 'yah '- moongod - and 'shu ' - egyptian fake messiah.

Im not against you okay
- just wanted to secure your back.

bless

Yahshua is a Hebrew consecrated name. It means "YHVH saves". You have to account for what the Hebrew names means, not what words mean in other languages, unless they are transliterations.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Also, the stone in the Kaaba is supposed to be cut from the same stone that was used to create the original commandments handed down to Moses.

The decalogue was cut from Mt. Sinai, not some meteor that fell from space. Intentions or no, God makes a huge fuss over his name which is not Allah (God). God's name is not God. In the OT he commands his name be proclaimed to all the nations, not hidden behind a nameless appelation. His name is Hayah (I AM) as first given to Moses as the burning bush. The fact that Allah did not give Muhammad his name is a large indication that he is not the OT God. The OT God made sure that his name is to be known in all the world. I believe the reason for Allah's omission of his name is because he didn't want people recognizing who he really is which is Satan and so be able to maintain his deception.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hayah would be a title, it means "I AM". His proper Name is YHVH. It's just a Sovereign title, much like Alpha and Omega, Morning Star, Rose of Sharon, et cetra.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

i am not a scholar by any means, as for God's name... well, I cannot say one way or the other. i never said that the stone on the kaaba was a meteor or from space. i said it was from the same stone that God handed the commandments down to Moses on. again, i am not a scholar, but a student. i cannot attest that anything i say is fact, only opinion based on what i've learned.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone

i am not a scholar by any means, as for God's name... well, I cannot say one way or the other. i never said that the stone on the kaaba was a meteor or from space. i said it was from the same stone that God handed the commandments down to Moses on. again, i am not a scholar, but a student. i cannot attest that anything i say is fact, only opinion based on what i've learned.

No, the Muslims teach the Kaabaa stone is a black meteorite that came from space.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

hrmmm... i'm muslim and i've yet to hear that one. thanks for the pointer,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Islamic tradition holds that it fell from Heaven to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is now uncertain.

Kaabaa ~ Wiki.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

They do teach it came from space, that Abraham found it and at that time it was white but it turned black over the centuries from absorbing so many sins. The rock the tablets were cut from came directly from Jubal Al'Lawz (Mt. Sinai). They also called the blackstone the "supreme rock god".

The OT God forbid what is shown here in these pics in the same decalogue.

Moses executed 3000 people for doing this very thing right here to the golden calf, the symbol of Hathor/Ishtar/Ashtoreth.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

nothing wrong with that... goes to show you learn something new every day!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

thanks for the correction!
salam!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

nothing wrong with that... goes to show you learn something new every day!

Nothing except blatant idolatry. Muslims must face the Kaabaa and pray towards it 5 times per day.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

thanks for the correction!
salam!

No biggie!

God bless.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Nothing except blatant idolatry. Muslims must face the Kaabaa and pray towards it 5 times per day.

Its funny how christians accuse the muslims of idolatry. Even Jews don't mind praying in a mosque when they cant find a synagogue....because they acknowledge that Islam is purely monotheistic and is free of idolatry. They will never set foot into a church.

The Kaaba is only the direction of worship... so no blatant idolatry there. Every religion has symbols and artifacts that its followers treat with respect and sanctity.

That doesn't mean they worship it as an idols. Like the sign of the cross that you have in your avatar.... Im sure you wouldn't use a cross as a coat hanger or hang your keys from it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

It's an avatar. I can tell you what I have never done.. I have never flipped on the computer and bowed down in front of this cross to the right five times per day to offer prayers. Not once.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Very interesting OP.

If you like this...

then you may like my new slide show...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join