It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bright and Morning Star "Mary" Queen of Heaven and husband Allah

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by queenofangels_17

How exactly does the Torah contradict the Quran when Islam began in roughly 622 AD? The Torah predates that by over 2000 years.

The original Torah as revealed to the Prophet Moses does not contradict the Holy Qur'an, the Torah or The Old Testament as they call it has since been altered and contaminated by the Jews by changing the words with other than what is revealed by God to His prophet Moses, hence the contradiction now; All the revealed testaments should agree and confirm each other, not contradict each other. The Holy Qur'an is the confirmation of all revealed Scriptures, and the guide to all truth.

5:48 And unto thee have We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ.

2:120 And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah (Himself) is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper.

This very prophecy is coming true right before your eyes, Notur. The Jews will not be pleased, nor will the Christians... I say, the Guidance of Allah is THE Guidance.

The Holy Qur'an was revealed gradually and believers were instructed to memorize it after they have understood it, they memorized it word for word and the revelation was kept pure because of this, and we see God's wisdom in this. Imagine 10,000 people memorizing one verse, do you think any one can add his own words after this? Now there are millions of Muslims who are memorizers of the holy Qur'an, if all the Qur'ans are destroyed in one day, it can be gathered again, on the same day from the believers who have memorized the Qur'an, as pure as the day it was revealed. Can you say the same with the Torah or any other revealed Scripture? When all the Torah was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar, only one man has memorized it, the Prophet Ezra, whom Allah has caused to die for 100 years and then He resurrected him, for that reason, the Jews call him the son of God. If you destroy all the Bibles today, can you gather it back on the same day? And if you did, would it be as it was when it was revealed, or would it be interpolated by what the people themselves desire.?

2:79Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Matthew 17:5-6 5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid.

The true Gospel of Jesus reads..

"And having said this, Jesus departed and went to the mount Tabor, and there ascended with him Peter and James and John his brother, and him who writeth. Whereupon there shone a great light above him, and his garments became white like snow and his face glistened as the sun, and lo! there came Moses and Elijah speaking with Jesus concerning all that needs must come upon our race and upon the holy city.

Peter spake, saying: 'Lord, it is good to be here. Therefore, if thou wilt, we will make here three tabernacles, one for thee and one for Moses and the other for Elijah.' And while he spake they were covered with a white cloud, and they heard a voice saying:'Behold my servant, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.'

The disciples were filled with fear, and fell with their face upon the earth as dead. Jesus went down and raised up his disciples, saying: 'Fear not, for God loveth you, and hath done this in order that ye may believe on my words.'

Change the word son, for servant...that would have been nearer to the Truth. The word " son" has mislead a lot of people and gave rise to idoltary by making Jesus to be more than a servant of God, like all the other Prophets. That is why in the Holy Qur'an, Allah has told the Muslims not to discriminate among the Prophets, they were all sent by God and thus believing in all of them is a must for all Muslims.

“Behold, my servant, in whom I delight, my beloved, for whom my soul has longed, I shall put my Spirit upon him, and he will preach judgment to the nations." Matthew 12:18

And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." Matthew 3:17

Same writer but with contradicting statements, one refers to Jesus as servant, one as son.. so which is it? The true gospel of Jesus agrees with Matthew 12:18.

5:110 When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favor unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead, by My permission and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic;

5:116 And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Knower of Things Hidden.

61:6 And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.

As for the Anti-Christ, let's check your logic against the Truth, shall we?

The Muslims don't deny that Jesus is Christ, or annointed one from God. But we DO deny that he is God.

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

Do you know who is the real anti- Christ? It is the man who denies the true teachings of Jesus, and instead follow the teachings of the self-proclaimed apostle Paul, which is a contradiction to the teachings of the TRUE Jesus. Jesus taught to worship ONE GOD, yet Paul makes Jesus as God. That's against Christ' teachings, or should I say anti-Christ? Look at Prophet Daniel's prophesy about the anti-Christ, it's not the Muslims.

Once and for all, Lonewolf, Jesus is NOT Yahweh.

"Whoever teaches a doctrine that turns people away from the worship of the One True God, is a most evil doctrine and he should not be followed." --- Jesus

edit on 20-7-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. But fools despise wisdom and instruction"

It's not fear, it means reverence. To revere YHWH. Respect.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
I hope your religion is teaching you that you will be saved by Jesus' teachings, and not by his dying on the cross, because by Him in whose hand is my soul, Jesus did not die on that cross.

ONLY the blood of Jesus can save you.

If only the blood of Jesus can save you.. then those who lived and died and followed the Prophets sent by God were not saved?

Did Jesus really taught that his blood alone can save people or his blood alone can give eternal life?- - You are deluding yourself, Murgatroid.

And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying,
"Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

Jesus said "What is written in the law? How do
you read?"

And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your
heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all
your mind; and your neighbor as yourself."

And he said to him, "You have answered right; do this, and you will
live." Luke 10:25-28

Follow God's Laws and Commandments and you will have Eternal Life, without shedding a drop of Jesus' blood.

"Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and
teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he
who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom
of heaven." Matthew 5:19

So you relax all of God's Commandments and exchange it with Jesus' blood instead, you can worship idols, kill, steal, commit adultery.. and you will be saved.. because you believe that Jesus' blood saved you.. way to go, Murgatroid.

"Not every one who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the
kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in
heaven." Matthew 7:21

Who does the will of God, will enter Heaven... no blood.. just doing God's will.

"For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother,
and sister, and mother." (Mark 3:35)

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes Him
who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but
has passed from death to life." John 5:24

Here Jesus is saying that if one believes in God and His words which Jesus spoke to mankind, he will have Eternal life. Still no sign of the blood of Jesus...

You know why?.. Because it is not his teaching, but the teachings of those who came after him, the apostates. Your whole faith is based on a conjecture, and conjecture can never replace the Truth.

The only way to Eternal Life, is to believe in the One True God and the messengers He has sent. From the Prophet Noah until our time. God's Law remains the same. Believe in Him and His Messengers, and you will be saved.

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH but instead hides it from you.

Not all...the Bible has been edited time and again and sifted so thoroughly that scarcely can the truth be found. The Torah likewise and even the Psalms did not escape contamination, oddly enough it is the contamination that you wish to believe..

The Holy Qur'an alone is preserved by God to tell the Truth, and it hides nothing of the Truth... but most men are haters of the Truth.

Buddha, Krishna, and Mohammed are in their graves. Jesus Christ’s grave ALONE is empty.

What do you want to prove exactly? Jesus is not in his grave so he must be God? or he did not die yet? There are other Prophets who were raised up to God without dying, such as Elijah and Enoch and they have no earthly graves. So what's your point here exactly?

Religion PRETENDS to be the way and the truth but Jesus Christ said, ‘I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man can come unto the Father but by Me.’ .

All the Prophets and their followers are in Heaven, some of them never heard of Jesus in their lifetimes..yet they're with God now. The meaning of this verse is clear, in the time of Jesus, he was the only way, those who follow him will be saved. This verse will be true of every Prophet of God, not only Jesus.

Jesus' blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world

Blood to prove Divinity, really Murgatroid, rather blood proves mortality. Do you have a blood type for God, and you found it same type with Jesus?!

Conjecture versus Truth. The Truth will prevail, however much the disbelievers may be averse.

9:33 9:33 (Picktall) He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

edit on 20-7-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yes he is Yahweh, the prophets even named him as such written in hebrew and so did the Apostles. He is the holder of the Name that Is Above All Names and that name is Yahweh.

I'm washing my hands of this arguement, i have other threads on this same subject. He is and scripture says it and this is all i'm going to say further on the matter.

Philippians 2:9-11

9 Therefore YHWH also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of YHWH the Father.

Name above all names = Yahweh.

Acts 4:11-12

This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

The stone rejected by the builders was Yahweh, whom at Mt. Sinai gathered the decendants of Jacob together (builders in Egypt) at the first Shavuot (pentecost) to become their King. They rejected a Spirit King and demanded a flesh and blood King like the gentile nations. He gave them what they wanted, himself as Yeshua who became the chief cornerstone who was accepted by his believers at the second Shavuot the second Pentecost in the upper room. Yahweh is the Savior, Yeshua is the Savior, but you refuse to understand.

Isaiah 43:3

3 For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.

Isaiah 43:10-13

10 “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no savior.

12 I have declared and saved,
I have proclaimed,
And there was no foreign god among you;
Therefore you are My witnesses,”
Says the Lord, “that I am God.
13 Indeed before the day was, I am He;
And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand;
I work, and who will reverse it?”

John 10:25-30

25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

His believers cannot be taken from him, nor Yahweh "I and Yahweh are One".

John 14:5-11

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

The Father Revealed
7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Isaiah 59:15-20, too much to put down and i'm running out of room. and then:

Matthew 12:1-8

1 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

You're going to believe whatever you want, but you deny that he is Yahweh, the name above all names when he even says that is who he is. The first name he gave to Moses was Hayah. You should read the book og John, you seem to need to read that one. Wouldn't hurt you to read Isaiah either, both those books support eachother.

edit on 20-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If their science was wrong, how do you know their scriptures weren't?

Since faith is the only thing that can't be disproven, you rely on faith to make sure that you won't die a horrible death in this forsaken world. You're afraid, and faith makes you feel good.

That's all it is. Have fun with that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by EricD

Sounds like you are doing some preliminary research for some ad hominem and poisoning the well fallacies.

What?

This is what you asked of me:
"how about you deal with my posts first with heaps of statements coming form historians and ex-catholic priests"

I ask you to help me to identify which of the people you quoted are historians as I was having difficulty doing some research and you accuse me of using rhetorical chicanery?

Eric

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

If their science was wrong, how do you know their scriptures weren't?

Since faith is the only thing that can't be disproven, you rely on faith to make sure that you won't die a horrible death in this forsaken world. You're afraid, and faith makes you feel good.

That's all it is. Have fun with that.

I'm not afraid of death. Of the pain yes but not of dying. You think there isn't science in the bible? There is but you will never know it. How we know Yahweh is real and true? Because he makes these things known to us. Death in this world is an assurance and we all know we will die, it's not this diseased and crippled body i inhabit that i wish to prolong, but my spirit forever in Him. Death for us is victory. Faith is the hope in the realization of Yeshua's promise. We have what you do not, we have hope and he takes away our sorrow.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricD

reply to post by EricD

Sounds like you are doing some preliminary research for some ad hominem and poisoning the well fallacies.

What?

This is what you asked of me:
"how about you deal with my posts first with heaps of statements coming form historians and ex-catholic priests"

I ask you to help me to identify which of the people you quoted are historians as I was having difficulty doing some research and you accuse me of using rhetorical chicanery?

Eric

No, you were having that discussion with member "JesuitGarlic". I kinda sorta stuck my nose in.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It's not fear, it means reverence. To revere YHWH. Respect.

Sure. Whatever you say.
I bet it meant "To revere, to respect", when the EXACT SAME WORD (in hebrew, not even a root or a same-rooted different version) was said to Moses when he was promised that all the nations under heaven would FEAR him, and tremble and be in anguish because of him, just before he went out and fought against the bad guys.
I bet it meant "To revere, to respect" when David prayed to God to help him, because the voices and the stares of the enemy disturbed him and tormented him and gave him the terrors of death, so that fearfulness (the exact same word) and trembling and horror had overwhelmed him.
I bet it meant "To revere, to respect" when God promised Moses that he would lay waste to the land, make its rivers run dry, destroy their idols, kill their firstborn, and put FEAR (same word again) in the land of Egypt.
I bet it meant "To revere, to respect" when the fishermen were terrified and fearful (same word) when they found out that their ship was almost breaking up because Jonah was running away from the Lord.

I hate to bring up such an overused cliche, but there is a reason he is called "Father". Much like ones actual father, you (usually) love him, and yes, revere and respect him, but also fear him a bit.
edit on 21-7-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No, you were having that discussion with member "JesuitGarlic". I kinda sorta stuck my nose in.

Please don't confuse me with facts.

Eric

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You're going to believe whatever you want, but you deny that he is Yahweh, the name above all names when he even says that is who he is..

Again, Jesus never claimed to be Yahweh. When he said that I and my Father are "One" he didn't mean it literally. It only means that Jesus is with God, not God Himself. He spoke only what God tells him to speak and the miracles that he did are not his own but by the power given to him by God.

The Philippians you quoted contradicts with the first commandment of God, that of not bowing down to any other than God himself. Jesus always stressed in his teachings the value of the Law of Moses, how one who breaks even one syllable of the law will not be admitted in heaven.

Jesus' disciples do not bow down to Jesus to pray, they, including Jesus bow down to pray to God. If Jesus is God, why he is bowing down to pray to God? Jesus was God's representative to the Children of Israel, He sent him as a model of right behavior and as a teacher to the people on how to worship God, not to be God.

The Holy Qur'an, the Guardian of All scripture attested to the faithfulness of Jesus in the dispensation of his mission, which is to announce the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets.

61:6 And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was revealed before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is thePraised One[/b (Muhammad). Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.

Jesus said: "Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Paraclete (the Advocate) will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will prove the world wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment." John 16: 7-8

"ANOTHER PARACLETE" was originally
"ANOTHER INDEPENDENT SALVIFIC FIGURE"
LIKE JESUS TO COME AFTER JESUS
later on Paraclete was confused with
"HOLY SPIRIT"...

www.mostmerciful.com...

Jesus truly announced the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who will guide Jesus' disciples into all truth.

If you want to be guided into all the Truth, lonewolf, you should discard the false teachings of the false teachers.
Do not ascribe to Jesus a Divinity that he never claimed and taught while he was alive.

4:171 O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three". Cease! (it is) better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

4:172 The Messiah will never scorn to be a slave unto Allah, nor will the favored angels. Whoso scorneth His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him;

5:17 They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say : Who then can do aught against Allah, if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother and everyone on earth? Allah's is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He createth what He will. And Allah is Able to do all things.

and finally hear what Jesus have to say, if you really love him then listen for your own good..

5:72 They surely disbelieve who say : Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said : O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden Paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evildoers there will be no helpers.

Jesus loves Allah. He will never try to make himself as partner to the Glory that belongs ONLY to Allah.

9:31 They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God. There is no god save Him. Be He glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

edit on 21-7-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Jesus always stressed in his teachings the value of the Law of Moses, how one who breaks even one syllable of the law will not be admitted in heaven.

??

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
John 5

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
John 6

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Galatians 3

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Galatians 3

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
Romans 3

Jesus truly announced the coming of the Prophet Muhammad

For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.
Luke 7

edit on 22-7-2012 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Do not ascribe to Jesus a Divinity that he never claimed and taught while he was alive

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. John8

Who can forgive sins, but God alone?
Luke 5

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins
Luke5

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1Timothy3

"ANOTHER PARACLETE" was originally
"ANOTHER INDEPENDENT SALVIFIC FIGURE"
LIKE JESUS TO COME AFTER JESUS
later on Paraclete was confused with
"HOLY SPIRIT"...

worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Revelation19

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts4

the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever.1Timothy1

By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. Hebrews7
edit on 22-7-2012 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In the words of Swiss journalist and author, Roger Du Pasquier “The West, whether Christian or dechristianised, has never really known Islam. Ever since they watched it appear on the world stage, Christians never ceased to insult and slander it in order to find justification for waging war on words with no valid historical/Archaeological presentations. It has been subjected to grotesque distortions the traces of which still endure in the European mind. Even today there are many Westerners for whom Islam can be reduced to three ideas: fanaticism, fatalism and polygamy. Of course, there does exist a more cultivated public whose ideas about Islam are less deformed; there are still precious few who know that the word islam signifies nothing other than ‘submission to God’. One symptom of this ignorance is the fact that in the imagination of most Europeans, Allah refers to the divinity of the Muslims, not the God of the Christians and Jews; they are all surprised to hear, when one takes the trouble to explain things to them, that ‘Allah’ means ‘God’, and that even Arab Christians know him by no other name. “

A "Jew" Explains Why Allah is his God not "MOON GOD"

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
reply to post by coyote66

Albert einstein said:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

You are very "unlearned" lovely.Next time i'd suggest you use bigger "magnifying glass" for Guileless research, babe.

Reply To Robert Morey's Moon-God Allah Myth: A Look At The Archaeological Evidence [color=grey]/ A must read for those who are seeking truth and surely falshood and ignorance shall perish.

One of the favourite arguments of the Christian missionaries over many years had been that Allah of the Qur'an was in fact a pagan Arab "Moon-god" from pre-Islamic times.

The seeds of this argument were sown by the work of the Danish scholar Ditlef Nielsen, who divided the Semitic deities into a triad of Father-Moon, Mother-Sun and Son-Venus.[1] His ideas (esp., triadic hypothesis) were used uncritically by later scholars who came to excavate many sites in the Near East and consequently assigned astral significance to the deities that they had found.

Since 1991 Ditlef Nielsen's views were given a new and unexpected twist by the Christian polemicist Robert Morey. In a series of pamphlets, books and radio programs, he claimed that "Allah" of the Qur'an was nothing but the pagan Arab "Moon-god". To support his views, he presented evidences from the Near East which can be seen in "Appendix C: The Moon God and Archeology" from his book The Islamic Invasion: Confronting The World's Fastest-Growing Religion and it was subsequently reprinted with minor changes as a booklet called The Moon-God Allah In The Archeology Of The Middle East.

[2] It can justifiably be said that this book lies at the heart of missionary propaganda against Islam today. The popularity of Morey's ideas was given a new breath of life by another Christian polemicist Jack T. Chick, who drew a fictionalised racially stereotyped story entitled "Allah Had No Son".

This jolly fella nails it

"We have the truth, we have the proof" - Yusuf Estes

Do Muslims Worship a moon god & a black box in the desert?

Bonus

'It really makes me think about becoming a Muslim"

'The call to prayer happens five times a day, and for the first week, it drives you crazy, and then it just gets into your spirit, and it's the most beautiful, beautiful thing,' he said.

To be Continued....................
edit on 22-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Yahweh is not Allah. Why dont you pray to Yahweh and ask him if you think he's the same deity hm? Ask Yahweh to show you the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yahweh is not Allah. Why dont you pray to Yahweh and ask him if you think he's the same deity hm? Ask Yahweh to show you the truth.

The Truth is, Moses said to God:

[color=skyblue]"Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"

God said to Moses, "I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob - has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.
Exodus 3:13-15

The Hebrew word that is translated as “I AM” in English, is YHWH (known as the Tetragrammaton) which commonly the Christians read as Yahweh or Jehovah but inserting vowels. The Hebrew form of YHWH is as below:

יהוה

“Yahweh” and “Jehovah” are two pronunciations formed by humans much later. Although the Jewish Encyclopedia labels the word “Jehovah” to be a philological impossibility, the Christian world tends to use this pronunciation till this day. Coming back to the pronunciation of this word YHWH, the Catholic Encyclopedia brings to attention:

“According to a Rabbinic tradition the real pronunciation of Jehovah ceased to be used at the time of Simeon the Just, who was, according to Maimonides, a contemporary of Alexander the Great. At any rate, it appears that the name was no longer pronounced after the destruction of the Temple.”

Moreover we are also informed by the same encyclopedia that “the modern Jews are as uncertain of the real pronunciation of the Sacred name as their Christian contemporaries”.

Hence one thing has been made apparent that neither the Jews nor the Christians know the true pronunciation of this word. This word was considered to be ineffable by the Jews and thus with time people lost the knowledge of its true pronunciation.

Up till now two things have been made clear; the real pronunciation of the word is not available and that the meaning of this word is “self-existing and self sufficient”, in short “He who lives”. So now it must be established whether Jesus did use this name Yahweh in any place. The only verse which Christendom can quote to prove that Jesus used this word is in the Gospel of John which is as below:

[color=skyblue]“I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
John 8:58

As we see that the verse consists of the phrase “I am”, the Christians say that Jesus has used the word YHWH. So let us take a look at the Greek version of the verse as we all know that the biblical manuscripts with the Christian world are in the language Greek although there is no concrete evidence that Jesus knew this language.

The words translated as “I am” are: ἐγώ εἰμί

Transliterated as: egō eimi

Pronounced as: eg-o' i-mee'

So the words used here are “ego eimi” which simply means “I am” – a means of designating oneself. Not only “ego eimi” simply “I am” as one would use “I am” in their everyday talk in the English language, “ego eimi” is no where near to the meaning of YHWH which is seen above to mean The Living, Self Subsisting. So not only does this not sound anything like the proposed pronunciation of the word YHWH, it does not even carry the meaning of the word.

The original name for GOD is not "Yahweh". It is "Allah"
[color=grey]/ Click the link for more information

Ontopic:

Do Muslims Worship The Moon God? Refutation To The Myth By Etymological Evidence

Christians who try to claim that Allâh () is the name of the "moon god", are influenced by the writings of Dr. Robert Morey, who wrote as such in his book The Islamic Invasion. Regardless, they (and Dr. Morey included) are playing a silly game. The writings of Dr. Morey are nothing more than the thoughts of a mid-Western creationist closet-fascist, and were not originally intended for a wide audience. Regardless, his "evidence" of a so-called moon deity named "Allâh" actually hurts his religion as much as it does Islam. The basic claim is that the pre-Islamic Semitic world (not just Arabia) was the home to widespread worship of a moon god or goddess named "Allâh". The problem with speculations about pre-Islamic deities from the Semitic world in this case is the fact that any inscription prior to the advent of Islam is also prior to the introduction of diacritical marks in the Semitic languages. Why is this a problem? Well, if one claims to have found evidence of a moon god named "Allâh" in Palestine, Syria, or Lebanon, this claim applies to the respective deities of both Christianity and Islam. The first time the word "God" appears in the Bible, it is in Genesis 1:1, when it states:

Genesis 1:1
B're# bara ELOHIM et ha-shama'im, V'et ha-arets.
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth

Is Allah a moon God? the facts from the experts

Note:
We worship the creator (Allah), not his creation (Moon).

edit on 22-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Meh, and ofcourse, no body here has wondered whether Jesus was simply speaking of a spiritual oneness with God much like Nirvana? when one's soul is so engulfed that their ego gets obliterated in the face of something so large as the Creator of All? Thus at that point, saying I Am, does not mean Jesus was God, but simply a man who was so in love, so at one and so lost in God that he no longer remembered his own ego, and was the walking talking epitome of God's justice on earth.

Such a notion can be entertained without having to worship Jesus directly, since well, if that was the entire gist of his message, he would have been repeating it over and over again and asking for it because thats what he was sent for. But he didn't did he? He was the most humble man...I ask you...when does one show humility? in the face of ones own greatness??! or in the face of someone elses greatness? (i.e. God)

So when he said no one may come to the father but through me...he meant very clearly, that you cannot reach God unless you believe in Jesus, do like Jesus did, and live like Jesus did. Did he worship himself so you find the right to worship him? or did he worship God Almighty?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Come on Cooler, those questions? I mean, heck, you can even pull an al-taqiya. Why not answer the Q's? I'll answer one.

Muslims bow to pray facing Mecca 5 times per day. The Kaaba is in Mecca, Allah sure isn't. So do you want to still claim you don't pray to the Kaaba? If not the Kaaba, what are you bowing 5 times per day to pray towards?

They pray towards Kaaba just as you have written and not to the Kaaba. Its called unity, only if humanity as whole would do, unite under the human race and all other labels become obsolete.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I believe your a christian, what do say about Jesus praying to Allah.

If Yahweh is not Allah then they must be a false deity as Allah translates to God.

Yahweh is a name I believe and Allah is a title just as God is a title only in english.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join