It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've been following different sites about 2012 related things and I was very excited to find out about 2 different movies (films of some sort) coming out this year that are supposed to reveal ET communcation, Ancient technology and 2012 stuff. I have been dissapointed though because for some reason these films do not seem to come out as planned. The first was Revelations of the mayans 2012 and beyond, in which the MExican government planned to reveal the communication that the Mayans had with upper beings. Here are a few websites about this documentary

weeklyworldnews.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.documentaryjungle.com...

I was SO excited to hear about this, but then in June, another set of articles came out. They spoke of how one of the managers (I think) didnt pay the $50,000 needed to fund this and that apparently someone in the project stole the tapes and ran away with the evidence.

www.courthousenews.com...

The movie Im pretty sure was supposed to debute around the beginning of July, but after the 22nd of June (when these articles came out) I have not heard a SINGLE thing about this production. I looked up all the most recent articles I could but found nothing. I joined the Facebook page to see if there was anything there but nothing. IS this some kind of elaborate cover up? Did someone with power not want people to see this??

ALSO, I have been following DR. GREER's work for a while. He is ALSO working on a new video called SIRIUS. It is of the same nature as the Mexican documentary, but he goes as far as to claim that he can show people how to communicate with ET!! (if this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it)

Heres a little quote

"we explore CONTACT: the CE-5 principles and how to build a bridge to a trans-dimensional universe. We will also share how the average person can make contact with people from other worlds. They are only a thought away…"

I was very interested in this. I subscribed to his blog and email list to stay updated. here is his site:

www.sirius.neverendinglight.com...

You can watch the video in which he talks about this documentary. for some reason though, like Revelations of the Mayans, 2012 and beyond, I have seen a freeze on this production. The contribution funding has frozen and the countdown to production has been frozen as well. WHY IS THIS?? What do you all think?

Intersting fact about Dr Greer is that he has had communcation with ET (supposedly) for a long time. He and an undisclosed person ALSO have discovered how to operate a QUANTUM FLUX FIELD to draw energy from the space around to harness it and use it.

A simpel search on Dr. Greer will show you what he has done. Here is a video of him discussing such matters.
www.youtube.com...

the question: Why are these tapes not coming out and WHAT is there to really know about the coming of 2012?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

This actually sounds like it might have been interesting to see. Too bad it's not happening now. Although when i hear "documentary" and "mayans" in the same sentence, it makes me think of all the History Channel nonsense.

Oh, and if I were you, I'd probably nix the WeeklyWorldNews link. They are a pretty over-the-top tabloid that's not seen as to credible 'round these parts. Plus it looks like they just about copied the Reuters article word for word.

Edit: Or maybe the other way around, looks like the Reuters article came out after the WWN one.

edit on 7/11/2012 by Flowmaster05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Flowmaster05

I agree. Like I said, there haven't been any other websites or links talking about it. It seems like it just stopped and everyone forgot about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
While I'm not sure what the current status is on the first one the reason production was halted is because one of the chief parties is a conman. For example some of the filming permits he got were only for him instead of the crew as a whole. Then when he couldn't enter Guatemala production was halted for a while. Eventually he was removed as the star of the documentary. This is when he created the lie that the other producer had disappeared with the film they did have. Of course she quickly responded to these claims, both in the press and online. She is currently suing both the producer making these claims and The Wrap who originally published the story.

As for the other documentary... it's by Greer. He's one of the biggest scam artists in ufology. Amazingly there are still people waiting on his Disclosure Project. Considering how that turned out I would say you're better off not holding your breath regarding anything he promises to release.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So then what will happen to the Revelations documentary? I have not followed Greer very much, so I do not know much about him. I just saw that there was going to be another documentary and got excited

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

If it's like Greer's other ventures he will ask for a ton of money and then there will be no payoff. Either the DVD will sit in limbo forever while he continues to ask for money or the DVD will be shoddily put together with no real information.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The main question is WHY did both of these documentaries freeze? Revelations, 2012 I am pretty sure was supposed to be released around the beginning of July (July1-6). But after June 22nd, it "ceased" to exist?

Meanwhile, Greers work (regardless of what people think) is supposed to begin production on July 20th. As of July 9th, the countdown on the Disclosureproject page has frozen at 8days. the 20th will be 8 days away tomorrow, not today or any other day before. So what is going on?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
According to an update on their facebook page 2 hours ago, Tim Burton will be joining the production team. I don't even use facebook I just searched the movie title in google and it was the first result.

Something doesn't seem right about this documentary, and I have a suspicion it is not going to live up to expections anyone has regarding 'disclosure'. A government official working on a film, or a government cooperating with production of a film is not same as disclosing the existance of aliens. I assume it will be essentially a 2 hour episode of ancient aliens minus the guy with crazy hair.

new topics

top topics

join