It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Life Being Over Here Period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What's the point of there being these things I listed below in bold if there is no end-life-being-over-here-period type of rapture?

the paranormal
the supernatural
the Gods
life beyond perceived death

A real rapture takes place with the spirit being mystically transported. But where to anyway? I think it is into another body to work. The best body to work, that is. That's where to. But the best body to work would be in some kind of remote place. Like the utopia that people don't think already exists in a parallel universe.

Any rapture mentioned in the bible is fictional. Real raptures hit me twice already, but I got put back into the same body points after both of the occurances.
What gives? I don't like being teased. I don't like how I had no memory of where I was gone out to in both times I was raptured. Only thing I could tell is that my spirit left this body of mines twice, because time was missing to me in the points I got back from who knows where in both cases. Hope I wasn't in any kind of hell. I just guess that I must was in the utopia since I guess it must be the only other place to go to. It's like the right hand wont let the left hand know what it's doing, but why?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

fairy tales,,,..,,. youll live and die like all the other life thats lived and died on earth,,, ( unless of course before you die, scientists discover immortality, maybe there close and the governments know there are too many people on earth for them to all live forever so they are trying to make the public rapture themselves and ascend,,) ,, and then youll take it from there,,, when you get there
edit on 11-7-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

you have to assume these things were suggested to you by a party taking advantage of your gullibility.,.,,. they have placed in you the desiree to escape,, to leave and disappear from the only life youve ever known,, to desiree death,,,,, you are confused and believe this crap,,,, they won,..,,.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What's the point of there being these things I listed below in bold if there is no end-life-being-over-here-period type of rapture?

the paranormal
the supernatural
the Gods
life beyond perceived death

A real rapture takes place with the spirit being mystically transported. But where to anyway? I think it is into another body to work. The best body to work, that is. That's where to. But the best body to work would be in some kind of remote place. Like the utopia that people don't think already exists in a parallel universe.

Any rapture mentioned in the bible is fictional. Real raptures hit me twice already, but I got put back into the same body points after both of the occurances.
What gives? I don't like being teased. I don't like how I had no memory of where I was gone out to in both times I was raptured. Only thing I could tell is that my spirit left this body of mines twice, because time was missing to me in the points I got back from who knows where in both cases. Hope I wasn't in any kind of hell. I just guess that I must was in the utopia since I guess it must be the only other place to go to. It's like the right hand wont let the left hand know what it's doing, but why?

Am I the only one that doesn't even understand your thread title?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

No you're not. I clicked on here because I was confused by the thread title. I am even more confused now.
To conquor death you only have to die. No one gets off this rock alive. If we tell each other stories of how we'll meet again some day we do so for the comfort of those left behind. The funeral is not for the deceased its for the living who will miss the deceased.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You claim what he's saying is "fairy tales" then go on to explain a government conspiracy in which they are aware of scientists being close to discovering immortality, and will do everything in their power to keep us ignorant.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

i think ascension,, and rapture are fairy tales,,,, perpetuated or encouraged by leaders,,,, i have no solid beliefs really but i fancy all possible outlooks and thoughts,,,,

i was speaking to the OP just wanting to let him know he shouldn't get his hopes up that his desiree of being raptured up to heaven any day now will come true,,, because when it doesnt he will be miserable,,,, or in the meantime he will stop caring about real life,,, or he may even rapture himself,,,.,.,. I think one of the biggest endeavors by man is immortality,,,, if the will to live for a long time didnt exist within man there would be no problems on earth,,, wed all get along and live till wed die and share everything,,,,, maybe what im about to say is wrong and not true at all,,, but i think there probably are government and power and money holders who are very interested in the prospects of immortality,,,, our modern medicine and ability to produce food so well nowadays is a minor step towards immortality in the fact that humans can live longer,,,, what has this done really? create problems of over population,,,,, if elites hate the over populated parasites and untouchables of today,,,, why would they want to sell immortality devices and go to africa and clone and androidize their population,,.,.,. there was a thread i saw in the past week about a russian 2045 project which pretty much is the idea of human immortality.,,.,,,,. i do enjoy the photo you posted and jokes,, but some attempt at understanding on your part would be nice aswell,,,,, i never meant to insult the OP,,,, and if what i said insulted you im sorry,, and pray you will be raptured,,,

top topics

join