It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iman Mahdi' shot dead in Malaysia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian police shot dead a sword-wielding man who entered Prime Minister Najib Razak's compound on Monday, police officials said.

Source:- Assasination attempt on Malaysia PM

Police seized three weapons used in the attack which included two samurai swords and a knife with an Arabic word carved on it. Initial investigations revealed Khalil Afandi proclaimed himself as Imam Mahdi, a prophetised redeemer of Islam who will rule before Judgment Day.

Source:- 'Iman Mahdi' shot dead near Malaysia PM office

No kidding. A man who claimed to be the Iman Mahdi was shot dead in Malaysia by the Malaysian police when he ventured into the Prime Minister's compound, of all things - with a sword! and got within 100 metres to the office of the PM.

Many will claim that that failure is just another hoaxer or crazed lunatic, after all he failed and died. Thing is, many laid claims to be the 13th Iman, but NOT many acted it out. Secondly, he welded a sword - something I guess that the imman was familiar with, rather than guns, afterall, he was a figment of imagination from the 7th century, and thirdly he got within a mere 100metres from his target. None could claim as much.

Now may the persian apostate infidel leader and his misled followers weep. There is nothing left. Their purpose in living and destruction of our world had ended. Iran may not had waged war for centuries, but they had most certainly supported terrorism, admitted by that infidel apostate leader himself, for decades, to kill innocent men, women and children around the world, to prepare for their deluded 'end times'. Best they retire and seek for atonement, for what they had done for decades.

May our fellow Iranian brothers and sisters in Iran finally wake up and be fooled NO MORE by the apostate infidel persian leader. While that sword welding guy may not had been the Iman Mahdi - a messenger of God, he had certainly been a message to Iranians and all muslims around the world by Allah. Nothing is ever a 'co-incidence'. And it is up to muslims to interpretate, with free will, from the heart with conscience...

edit on 11-7-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Some brief background info on Malaysia

Malaysia is a rich fertile and resource peninsula in South East Asia.

It was largely populated by indian - indonesians during the 10th century, after indian migration from India in the early 2nd centuries, along with chinese when the 1st sultan, who converted to Sunni Islam, sought for China's protection during the 14th century from Thailand and Indonesian attacks.

Colonial powers then ruled Malaysia. It was in 1959 that independence was given to Malaysia, provided it maintain its cultural respect for each other who lived there - malays, chinese, indians and others.

However, a constitution was created and accepted by the other ethnic group to allow the malays to gain promenience and help from the govt for a limited time - an exclusivity to help that ethnic group to upgrade themselves from mere contented fishermen to education and opportunities in life, that the indians and chinese, whom had far more civilised history to be far better than them.

Unfortunately, the malay ethnic group soon discarded the other ethnic groups that helped Malaysia prosper for decades with their hard work and brains, and sought for ethnic supremacy, by misusing religion - Islam, to thumb the other groups down and even demanded they go back to their homeland, a nation that was shared and built by all for centuries!

As such, as the secular govt tries to mediate, unfortunately, the majority of group were the malays, and Islam was easy to be misuse, the govt bowed to the majority, for the sake of power, and futhermore, Malaysia is a rich resource land, with much wealth, and corruption readily beckons to those in power.

There were protests by the other races, and were even joined by many of the educated malay ethnic groups whom were moderates and true muslims, but the minority of fundamentalists and malay supremacists held power and held sway on the nation.

There truly isnt much 'unislamic' of Malaysia. Most of Malaysia do toe the Islamic line. If there is any nation that deserves condemnation of unIslamic practices, Malaysia would not be top of the list.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
seekerofignorance

first of all, it is IMAM and not IMAN.

the muslims believe in the imam mahdi and not just the iranians,

the imam al mahdi will appear in mecca, not dehli, not london, not somehwere in pakistan, and not in southern iraq, his appearance will be in MECCA which is in modern day saudi arabia

there are major signs which precede his appearance, and they are imminent and well acknowledged by muslim scholars,

anyone can claim to be the mahdi, but nobody can impersonate him and take on his mission, which is the creation of a new world order.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Iran may not had waged war for centuries, but they had most certainly supported terrorism, admitted by that infidel apostate leader himself, for decades, to kill innocent men, women and children around the world,

The US may not have waged war for centuries... Oh WAIT! Never mind... They have waged war, dropped nuclear weapons on innocent people TWICE... Bombed Iraqi civilians, bombed Afghani civilians, bombed Pakistani civilians, bombed African civilians... hmmm lets see who's the greatest evil... read on!

The US has invaded a number of countries, placed puppet governments, setup military bases, removed puppet governments with orchestrated "coups" when they puppets don't listen anymore...

What has Iran done? hmmm let me see... Threatened to retaliate if attacked by anyone... That is SO EVIL!!!! OMG Iran is soooooo evil!!!!

There are radicals in Iran, but there are more radicals in the US government... Those extreme animals in the US government also have access to thousands of nukes and are encouraged by other animals in israel... hmmm who should I be scared of? Iran or the US?

Wake up, time to go to school...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
the imam al mahdi will appear in mecca, not dehli, not london, not somehwere in pakistan, and not in southern iraq, his appearance will be in MECCA which is in modern day saudi arabia

And as per the Iranians, he will come from 'khorasan' region of Iran
Ancient region of Iran. Which means they would like to gain the control over the current Isalmic Region with respect to Islamic laws based upon the religion and ofcourse the political affairs between the Arabs and Persians

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Khorosan, AKA Afghanistan, doesn't seem like a good place for Imam Mahdi to appear at present...he might be waiting for the 2014 withdrawal of NATO forces.

He's also going to need his flag, the Black Standard, right? ...from what I heard, that flag has been captured and being held in a safe place by someone that isn't a fan of his religion.

what you gonna do without the flag, dude? no one will know who he is without the flag.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I hear you. The flag definitely represents the people Sarbadarid dynasty (1337-61). If you look at the wiki reference to 'mahdi', its even more diverse as per what and who exactly a 'mahdi' is
With this many unsurities and viewpoints and to top it off with need for supreme 'hiearchy', no religion would remain peaceful IMO
Also the 'khorasan' is modern day northeastern iranian region which overlays somehow with afghanistan as well.
Wiki_Mahdi
Wiki_Khorasan

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't give a hoot on what others think of this imaginary end time figure, a figment of imagination that was NEVER listed in the sacred Koran, but only in the Sunnah by latter generations.

According to the good and LAST prophet Muhammad, the end of days will be when one of his progeny rules over ALL arabs. We know that he left no male progenies, which was something he, a man of his times of male dominance, had in mind, and never female progenies, and unlikely so that a female will bear the name of Muhammad.

All that the good prophet had mentioned about an iman Mahdi was that he is a man of knowledge, gifted by Allah. But Shias made the Mahdi central to their beliefs, and for centuries, instead of the more critical teachings of Muhammad, for arab civilisation to progress and evolve.

Preparing for the end are the occupations of the old, and never the young.

Prophet Muhammad had NEVER prepared muslims for the end, but to teach CIVILISATION, to live life responsibly as a collective, instead of normadic barbaric animals arabs lived in the arab penninsula prior to his advent.

My purpose for this thread is first of all, to contribute relevant world news. Secondly, is to let muslims not be fooled yet again. That man who attempted assasination upon the Malaysian PM and claimed to be the 'Iman Mahdi' is not the first, nor the last.

Thus before one kneels to any hoaxer, submit as Islam teaches submission, to false gods, and let them have their way, a muslim best apply critical thinking. Fortunately, the Malaysian police did that and never hesitated to bring that man down. Similary so ALL muslims.

The Persian apostate infidel leader, long assumed the titled of being a Shia leader in our world, had sought to impose his personal beliefs upon muslims and mankind. By claiming to others he talks to heaven when he actually feel asleep is an apostacy. BUT to claim the end is near by him, a self assumed leader, is an abosolute abomination to Allah, for NONE, no mortals know that day.

It could be tomorrow, or trillion of years from now, and come about by Allah, the ever compassionate and merciful, a name used by the arabs, of several, known across geological barriers, time and space, as our common Creator.

Worst still is that persian apostate infidel leader sought to create his own 'end days', by funding terrorism, admitted by him, to kill thousands of innocent men, women and children, whom are ALL our Creator's children, around the world for decades. As well as his duplicity to mankind, in aquring nuke WEAPONS, not just energy.

He and his ayatollah kind had made used of the brand name Mahdi to fool Iranians and regiously faithful Shias around the world for their own senility and corruption for power.

Those who claimed certain human endowed knowledge of the Mahdi - who he is and where he will appear, will equally be fast to believe otherwise, simply because who the Mahdi is and where he will appear WILL BE according to what that Persian infidel apostate leaders wants his followers to believe. Not a difficult job at all, con jobs aplenty to fool the faithfuls.

The apperance of the Shia Madhi is NOT a good thing for humanity, despite what that apostate persian leader is claiming. It is the END OF THE WORLD! Judgement day, or years of imprisonment for the mass of humanity till judgement.

According to the bible and used by the Koran, only 144,000 humans will be saved, while humanity and perhaps our planet will be destroyed. Personally, I do not seek to be one fo the saved, nor want to, or even believe I qualify, for I, just like any other human, am not perfect but only flawed.

I made mistakes, and seek only atonement, and will do my best to be a better human, not for rewards, but because I had seen the beauty of this world and goodness of humanity to each other despite their flaws, and will strive for the continuation of mankind, insignificant and nobody as I am, but collectively to make the world a better place, if not for ourselves, but for the innocent next generations to come. I will not worry about my own end, fo the safety of mankind is far more important than the insignificant me.

A responsibility EVERY mandated and elected leader of countries should be doing instead of destruction, politically, militarily, religiously or industrially.

Unfortunately, there are still animals such as the barbarian leaders of Iran, Russia and tyrannically runned states in our world that supports HumanSlayings and HumanEnslavement, ever ready to hasten our end and destroy mankind , and our world for their own selfish ends. No need for religious predictions or the hand of our Creator. The way we humanity is going, the end is indeed near, thanks to the beasts in control.

Imagine the fire....if the Persian apostate leader succeeds...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

sorry don't mean to be a douche, but you should get your facts straight before you post. It is not the 13 Iman that is supposed to return it is the 12 Iman
THX

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
, that's a whole new level of crazy. Swords? Really? This is the 21st century, don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

new topics

top topics

join