It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best place to live out 2012 doomsday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

From wikipedia: The last point in which Homo sapiens sapiens hit a dangerous low, coming close to extinction, was at year 70,000 BC during the Toba catastrophe. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign estimates human world population (Homo sapiens in Africa) between 1,000 and 10,000 breeding couples.

Yes, you're right... he needs psychological help

Homo Sapien has existed for 200,000 years yet SOMEHOW even in 10,000 bc, 12000 years ago, the world population was only at 5 million? fast forward to 2012, now the population is around 7 billion.

You're probably one of the people who think people who prepare for disasters are crazy.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Its not going to be a doomsday. It will be an enlightenment. Apart from the mayan calender ending, it will be the end of an era. We will hypothetically cease to exist the way we currently do, and will begin to live a more peaceful existence. Just stay put. Things may not even begin to fully change until march 2013

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have a theory for that

The sky sounds were never recorded before in human history
they have just appeared out of no where around 2011 and 2012
the bible talk about them (trumpets of judgment day)
but they are more like Alarm before the end of times

all the places that heard the trumpet sounds will be the most affected

People need to think about this .. when someone hear those sounds
what does it sound like ?

A big bad ass alarm to get the hell out of that region

Its maybe Mother Nature or the Creator himself or even Alien ships cloaked in the sky
but this info is irrelevant .. the warnings are not
the alarms have sounded and if you have hear it where you live .. then move from that area
still time to move your famillies in a region where they didnt hear it
because once the SHTF .. will be to late

Learned to trust my guts and trust the signs
people should do the same for the next 5 months .. trust their guts
not the TV saying its ok nothing to worry about

edit on 7/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

with the EA*RTH cousins from Agartha
. If there is to be a doomsday situation they below ground seem safe depending on how stable EA*RTH remains...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Depending on what is to occur, we would have to look for signs on what is going on several weeks beforehand. If it deals with floods, then it's higher ground. If something else, there must be another location best fit for that case scenario. It's also likely whatever happens will just happen without nothing ever leading towards it. I'm probably going to be at home or at a restaurant my family owns. We can only assume what the outcome is based on the future news and observations. Still, have the basic needs for survival prepared and in this time prepare for the worst. We don't know if there is something or nothing.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

For your information I have had dreams from how a volcano erupts and I am lone and around me burning and collapsed buildings or rubble, to how a meteor impact blows me away and nuclear explostion where the feeling of how the shockwave reaches you. And since lots of dreams of mine happen this could too.

However such cataclysm can happn at any time, they cannot be predicted, saying that something will happen in 2012 because tge Mayan calendar ends or so is BS - first of all the possibility of anything bigger than damaging satellites is low any decades soon. Do you understand?

HEY THEY SAID on SEPTEMBER 22ND THE EARTH WILL BE SCORCHED BY A SUN FLARE. SEEMS DOOMSAYERS CANT WAIT FOR EVEN DEC 21 iHAVE TO MAKE NEW DATES

Run for your lives!!!! Not

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
it's gonna be just like any other day, all though i bet i will probably be doing some last minute christmas shopping and then celebrate the solstice.

Just a weird question i havent ever seen addressed: what time zone is this going to happen in? will it happen midnight GMT or midnight CST?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually the sounds aren't new. Read some Charles Fort. I can't remember exactly which book the sky sounds are mentioned in but I think it was Lo!. The reports he finds from over a century ago are almost identical to the ones we hear today.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Phage, Can you please clarify your response!

The poster said:

Originally posted by Theophorus
Im afraid because we live below sea level . Ive read on here that there would be parts of the usa that will be under water.

And you replied

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Theophorus

In that case you would want to move to higher ground.

So are you confirming to us that something is going to happen in 2012 and everyone below sea level should be moving to higher ground? Or was this just a flippant comment?

- RM

(Note: I am time challenged because of location, so I think this thread is close to death and will not get any more responses to my questions and will not spark any further interest...sad face)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
When you look at Caseys map of the future US take a peek at what areas are still present, then move there.

honestly you wouldn't really want to survive a catastrophy, but if by dumb luck you did. I think then and only then would you know for sure where you want to go.

In the mean time, everybody act casual. Stay where you are and be weary of the signs on when to go. All you can really do is prepare for any and all contingincy.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't believe that anything catastrophic will happen on that ominous date.

As for where to go around that time? Either follow the events here on ATS or be with my close friends. Even if something bad were to happen, at least I'd be at a place with familiar, friendly faces.. it's always a plus, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join