It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best place to live out 2012 doomsday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Have to tell you, im getting pretty nervous as december is right around the corner. Seriously thinking about rounding up the family and moving somewhere safe. Any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That would depend on what you are afraid will happen.
I don't intend to go anywhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I will get in some extra buckets of KFC and watch it all unfold on ATS.

Here is where everything will be going down. Not outside!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm thinking of going down to the Yucatán Peninsula - I mean hey - why not ring it in with a bang, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Im afraid because we live below sea level . Ive read on here that there would be parts of the usa that will be under water.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to ride it out?
I'm with my Mother who says if a nuke is going to be dropped, let it be on my head.

You ever watch those doomsday survivalist shows on TV like Falling Skies. Why on earth would I want to live like that or put my family through it. I just hope that when the SHTF, it does so right on my town. That would be the best scenario as far as I am concerned.

Even if you are an atheist, nothingness beats living hell.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

In that case you would want to move to higher ground.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I recommend moving your mouse into my sig and checking out the links contained therein. They will explain why you have nothing to be afraid of and if you don't believe my analysis I have provided sources for you to do your own research. Don't let the charlatans out there fool you. There are no ancient prophecies associated with 2012 nor does any kind of cycle/Sun/World come to an end. December 21, 2012 is just another day. Could something happen? Sure but it has as much of a chance happening tomorrow or millions of years from now.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The TWINKIE factory in Natick, of course

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My house is the best place to be. I am going to be partying my brains out. I am not afraid of what ever may happen or not happen. I am going to enjoy my life and celebrate being alive.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There is nothing to be nervous about,IMO.December 21st will come and go,the world will still be here.However,I would,if I could,go down to the Yucatan Peninsula and Party like a Mayan.You know,just in case I'm wrong.lol
As far as where would be safest,I would have to say anywhere above 5,000 ft. elevation,in a bunker cut out of solid rock,wearing a tin foil hat,hugging my assault rifle,while watching the events unfold on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Besides being afraid of being underwater, what scares me most is that people are starting to seriously believe that something is going to happen. My biggest concern is that when that time gets closer people are going to prepare by buying up all the food in a panic. Ive been through hurricans where ther is no food on the shelves. People start to loot. This could be the beginning of civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Listen what happens when nothing happens, I mean people are thinking of moving and thats great if you wonna,

But Nothing ever happens people

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
My house is the best place to be. I am going to be partying my brains out. I am not afraid of what ever may happen or not happen. I am going to enjoy my life and celebrate being alive.
obviously you have no others to worry about. I would want to live so i could be there for love ones.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I would die and not "make it" in a post-apocalyptic world full of rich bastards.

Just saying...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As Phage said: move to higher ground.

But only move because you feel like moving. Not because of a bunch of people are acting like Chicken Little.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I you seriously believe that you seriously need to visit a psychiatrist

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Good point I am not sure how having small children would change my outlook. Maybe I would be looking for high ground as well. I am not sure though because I know my loved ones can be taken away at any moment and in most cases I couldn't do a thing about it. I guess I am one of those people who would rather my people die at the epicenter than suffer. Wish you and yours the best no matter what may or may not happen!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

well if i was scared...

i'd do some research into where according to legend,
the lemurians and various tribes claimed to weather out
the last big world cataclysm

but their descendents will probably have beaten you too it

best start a program of meditation and spiritual development instead

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
Have to tell you, im getting pretty nervous as december is right around the corner. Seriously thinking about rounding up the family and moving somewhere safe. Any suggestions?

Vault 101

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join