It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do 53% of your Tax dollars go? One Video EVERYONE should see. Share this!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Awesome video, really touched on everything. Ill be sharing this, thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I find it amusing that all of you are shocked and stunned by these numbers. It should be common knowledge for anyone on ATS... actually it should be common knowledge for any United States citizen. Unfortunately it is not.

Of course it's not. There's no money to educate US citizens. LOL.

Of course, anyone else knows that already for decades.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I was out economied not out businessed.

The value of the home purchased and still owned dropped by 50% and I can't control the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I really hope this thread picks up steam. These facts alone should have people on the streets with pitchforks.

I hate to see anyone hoping people will care about this.

The reality is May and June are go outside months, because TV takes its' break and kids are off from school.

This year is will be July Olympics, then return to regular TV shows (all the average person cares about) and then the elections, followed by retail savior day (Christmas).

Anyone born from the 60s til present, in a "civilized" country is so programmed that there is little to no chance of controlling their own mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Lightbringer38

i think everyone should see these numbers,
especially the tea party

bump

xploder

Especially the TEA Party? Why especially them? How about the Democrats? It's their man in charge spending all of that money directing the military to bomb the crap out of this or that innocent civilian for standing on his oil.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's not even true, most of the tax dollars goes to interest on the debt, that's why when you wonder what services you get for the money and you look around and don't see any, it's because they don't provide any. It's a scam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join