It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am not sure that this is relevant, but I was reading another thread when I remembered a dream I had a while back that has stuck with me since.

In my dream I was in a field around some old buildings like on a farm somewhere in the Midwest I think. My wife and some other people I did not know were there. Something had been happening lately and I wanted to be there because of it. I don't know what the reason was for wanting to look up, but it was overwhelming so I did.

When I looked up I saw jets flying fast accross the sky. They were being followed by saucers that had incredible speed and amazing weapons. They made a God awful sound too. They targeted the jets with laser type weapons. They would crack like lightning when used and the duration of the beam was seconds long.

They would strafe the ground and all buildings or people out in the open. I remember trying to find cover and all the time wanting to watch the light show. I saw dead people all around me and I knew my wife was gone, but later I ran into her at some place nearby with other survivors who had hidden.

We had set up a small camp in this old 2 story house with people mostly inside, but toward the end outside as well when the threat seemed to have passed. I woke up shortly after a few incidents at the 2 story with a feeling of helplessness and despair.

I had another dream 2 nights ago along the same lines. I had been on leave from the Navy and went AWOL. I ran out of money and turned myself in at a military base. I remember being in partial uniform and there being bombs exploding around the base with people fleeing for cover. They had forgotten about my trouble and were just trying to save themselves.

I saw a couple people run into a building nearby so I followed. I went as far below ground as possible and hid from the explosions above ground. The building had lots of narrow passages that snaked all around the base apparently. I found an exit that I could spy the outside and I saw the sky light up with lasers from craft flying about. They would target anything moving. Most buildings were destroyed, but they seemed to target people.

I have had several dreams like this lately. I always wake up feeling helpless.

Maybe the Nazi Bell is all grown up and we are about to see what new weapons they have come up with?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

There were a couple other guys who had similar dreams they posted on ATS a little while back. In their case, they realized that they had both been playing the same video game....but I can't remember what it was called. If memory serves, it was something that has been released recently, like, within the last year maybe? Or a new version that was released of an original older game?
Anyway, from what I remember of their descriptions, yours seems quite similar.......alien invasion and seeing fleets of ships in the sky or something to that effect.

OH NOES! Y'ALL ARE BEING SUBLIMINALLY PROGRAMMED!!! lol........

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Google "Church of Middle America".

I am thinking drones.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Those don't look like drones to me. I guess they could make the drones saucers though and actually that would make perfect sense in that the body must spin around the center. That makes it hard to get in and out so just make it R/C.

I make all my bots remote control. They could use sensors to see targets and automatically destroy whatever triggers it. The weapon could be a laser and it probably recharges from lightning storms. I imagine the body being a large capacitor and a magnetic shroud spinning around coils with air fins to direct exhaust heat away from the craft and provide propulsion.

I think I could make a prototype.

top topics

join