It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eye of the hurricane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Its too quiet. Months ago we were bombarded with "news" from everywhere about Earthquaeks, Iran, NK, Syria and EU economics situation. These "news" are now like "ignored", things were going down the hill weeks ago but now the MSM is silent, focusing in other kinds of "news". The question is: What is happening? Why they went from shouting out loud to complete silence in a blink of an eye?
I know its only assumptions o'mine, but I think this is really odd. You may or may not agree with me, but I think this is intended to take the masses eyes off of the current events; Even the economics problems in EU are not being given attention anymore. I would like to hear what you guys think of it...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrippler

I have noticed it too for about three months. It is like we are being allowed to settle out to baseline so we can be more effectively shocked by what is coming.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Because the average persons attention span is very short and most people don't give a rat's butt about what happens unless it is happening to them. The MSM feeds us hate/fear/bad news all day long and once the initial shock factor is over people go about their daily lives like it did not happen.

We have been programmed.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The end of the world isnt coming fast enough for some folks. Sorry. Sometimes there just isnt much to report unless you want sensationlist headlines. Some things just havent come to fruition. NK hasnt tested another nuke, Israle STILL hasnt attacked Iran, Turkey didnt do anything over the plane incident with Syria etc. Everyone on here was just 100% sure all of these things were iminent and they werent.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I agree sometimes, not too much is happening, but I don't believe that a large scale conflict like it was in Syria just ended for no reason. We see all around youtube, videos from people living in Syria, showint the barbarism that Syria is today. Isn't it not enough news? I mean, people are dying by the dozens there everyday, not mentioning Iemen, Mali and many other countries in Africa where conflicts almost as grave are going on NOW as we speak. Its not about "the end of the world is not coming fast enough", its about we not being put up to date about what is going on.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrippler

They want to keep us distracted from things to come, economic decline, civil unrest, and now Obama signed an executive order giving him and DHS control over all forms of communication including the internet. Clearly they are conserned with what people have to say and want to control it by not letting us see what's going on or shutting the internet down if need be. Possible revolution here at home on the horizon and WWIII in the making over seas should be a very interesting year

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The original OP is correct. Things are too quiet, normally Iam very centred at the moment I feel alot of energy, but am unsure which direction it will take. Dark or Light. Testing times are upon us all. Could infiltrated agents be operating at a conscious and physical level?www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dont over sensationlize it. That feeling you have probably indicates you need a laxative or more fiber in your diet or something.

Originally posted by omega man
The original OP is correct. Things are too quiet, normally Iam very centred at the moment I feel alot of energy, but am unsure which direction it will take. Dark or Light. Testing times are upon us all. Could infiltrated agents be operating at a conscious and physical level?www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join