It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Airways Bizarre Advert Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well, Recently as we all know on ATS a rather strange and confusing advert by British Airways has been circulating in the media.

After trawling the internet for answers I came across this very well put together video pointing out random signs of who knows what.

So in true ATS spirit, Have a look, post your thoughts and let's have a good debate about whatever BA is pulling with this strange campaign.

Here is said video.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
and don't forget to goto taxi.ba.com... and put in your postcode to watch the plane travel down your street (or someone elses if you feel paranoid)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

CRT 346Y number plate..

CRT reminds me of many a game.. usually abbreviated to CRIT.. Critical hit.

346 = 13

Y = 3 points.. possibly another reference to 666 as seen in the omen movie
4.bp.blogspot.com...

The 6 on the engine in Trafalagar square is not alone.. There are 6 wheels on each landing gear, giving you th e 666 again.

Hinting at sexual activity when you see the feet/footprints section.. you have the phallic gherkin in the background, then you see a window shutter on plane being closed suggesting the boy was looking at the naked woman in the previous shot..

just my pennies...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
WHAT !!, Its just an advert to promote an Air travel company that will get you to London so you can see the attractions and the Olympics....thats all I see, not a particularly good add..they are trying to be too clever.

Why do they concentrate on an Indian (or Arab) kid, and a black kid.........I think thats racist!! Where's all the white kids??...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
WHAT !!, Its just an advert to promote an Air travel company that will get you to London so you can see the attractions and the Olympics....thats all I see, not a particularly good add..they are trying to be too clever.

Why do they concentrate on an Indian (or Arab) kid, and a black kid.........I think thats racist!! Where's all the white kids??...
welcome to London,spot the white kid!

top topics

join