It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Illuminati central, Amazing pics, Interesting facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have done a search and there are other threads on Australia and Canberra regarding illuminati designs and so forth but hopefully I will be posting new pics and new info. Its hard to know with the current search feature and its a daunting task to go through every post. So here goes. Read under each pic for a description.

Canberra:

The word "Canberra" is popularly claimed to derive from the word Kambera or Canberry and mean "meeting place" in the old Ngunnawal language of the local Ngabri people.

Capital Hill,
The all seeing eye at the top of the triangle is the new parliament house spying out over old parliament house and everything below it.

New parliament house. The Chalice and the Blade,
Anyone who has watched the Da Vinci code would know what this symbal means.

Australias Pentagon,
Australian department of defence Canberra.

The giant eagle at the Australian department of defence is looking towards its right wing. The bird looks suspiciously like a bald eagle, it holds an entire globe in its talons.

Deep Space Communications,
Radio dishes for satelite and manned space flight communications, Canberra.

Perth Western Australia
Perth is the name of a rune used by Vikings and Celt's, the meaning of the rune Perth is "a secret matter" or something that can not be known.

Exmouth Western Australia
This installation on the tip of the peninsular is said to be for defence communications including submarines. It is a VLF transmitter (very low frequency). VLF transmitters can be used to generate frequencies harmful to humans and the planets environment.

Pine Gap:
Located at almost the centre of Australia, west of Alice Springs, this top secret facility is jointly operated by the United States. It has been known to be a hive of UFO activity and is also rumoured to contain an underground base or bolt hole.

Lucas Heights, Sydney, New South Wales:
This is Australia's experimental nuclear reactor.

In summary of what I have posted so far. Australia has many buildings and a lot of architecture/design that has illuminati symbolism. The countries leaders and politics are highly supportive of the US and the UK and the Queen of England. Australia has its own nuclear reactor and the technology to build more if it wants to and has massive reserves of uranium. The country has underground bases in case tshtf. Australia is highly technologically advanced and has the ability to launch into space if it wanted to. It has the deep space and satellite comms, and over the horizon radar systems.

Its no wonder Australia is to be considered a hive of illuminati activity.

I apologise in advance if anyone else has posted the exact same info, but hopefully I've added something to the picture. If I have maybe this thread could be moved or joined with other similar threads.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Awesome images!!!

Thank you for providing them...

I don't know about the whole 'Illuminati' thing. I'm more interested in the geometry behind the scenes.

I'm planning on creating a design for a city that uses fractals and tiling, among other things... these are perfect for drawing inspiration from!!!

Ok, back to your conspiracies!

BTW, if you have no idea what I'm talking about:

www.fractalarchitect.com...

Amazing website for inspiration!! People bitch and cry about the prospects of population control, well... I say, lets design our way out of this predicament!
edit on 11-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional statement

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Good stuff mate, I made half cocked threads on Pine Gap and Exmouth when I first joined but not in relation to any symbolism.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks for your responses guys, I enjoy finding these images and providing as much info as possible on them. I have a few more to add now as I didn't have time to post them all earlier. Likewise if anyone else has any unusual images of Australia they wish to add, please go for it. I guess not all of them are illuminati symbolism but the activities that go on in some of these places very well could be. Enjoy!

Townsville Circles,
These strange formations actually contain dozens of poles or radio towers. Could it be another VLF station?

Woomera,
Former and present rocket launching site. The Aboriginal word Woomera is the name given to a spear throwing device. Not much is heard about what happens in Woomera any more, but there is still some new activity around.

Nurrungar,
US operated defence installation in South Australian outback

Maralinga, South Australia
The English tested their nuclear weapons here between 1955 - 1963

top topics

join