It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat II - The Skeptic Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

By now I’m sure we’ve all seen the above video. It is essentially a short 3D animated film packed to the brim with mysterious symbols and conspiracy themed ideology. It seems to prophesise what looks like an imminent downward spiral of the world which eventually ends in apocalypse. Pyramids topple, farmers drown, cities burn – there’s a lot of incredibly well designed carnage going on.

Laced within this video are many codes, riddles and symbols. I will not try to decode them as I don’t have the time or energy, plus many have given their own interpretation of them HERE, HERE and HERE.

Anyway, after seeing I, Pet Goat II I wondered what it was intended for? Is it some kind of prophecy, placed within an animated short to make all the incoming bedlam seem like a fantasy until it actually happens? Is it “The Illuminati” laughing at us by effectively showing what they have planned and indicating there’s nothing we can do to stop them? Probably not.

This film was made by a group of Canadian film makers, illustrators, animators and programmers. Heliofant films, who from their website have clearly just started up as a legitimate business (or are at least only now at the stage where they are willing to announce it). They say this about themselves on their website (which is suddenly now down. Shock, horror, I BET IT’S THE NWO’s DOING! Joke):

Based in the beautiful Laurentian mountains just north of Montreal, Canada, Heliofant is a nascent independent computer animation studio focused on creating experimental and challenging content. Bringing together artists from the fields of dance, music, computer animation and visual arts, the company is very interested in exploring the common ground that underlies many spiritual and philosophical traditions in a lyrical form.

Now, for my opinion/analysis. I love I, Pet Goat II, it gives me that tingling conspiracy feeling deep inside that first got me so interested in all this tin foil hat madness when I was just 13-years-old. I think some of the things it depicts will probably happen but I don’t think that it is in any way, shape, or form a piece of Illuminati propaganda signed off by someone at the highest echelon of power.

This video is, in my opinion, viral marketing for Heliofant. The creator, Louis Lefebvre, is obviously a conspiracy theorist himself or indulges in such things in some way. He decided to spend his time writing up a great script that included a myriad of codes and symbols based around prophetic Bible scriptures and conspiracy. He spent a lot of money getting it made. He puts it out there on Vimeo and via the Heliofant site that has little information and doesn’t email back to people (I tried a few times). Suddenly things seem ominous. Mysterious even. We start talking. The conspiracy theorists can’t get enough of it and before you know it, we’ve spread the message of Heliofant far and wide. Perfect.

Now it might seem to many that I’m stating the obvious here, but I have seen some ridiculous claims about the video in the week or so that it’s been spreading around ATS. Outlandish theories, over excited unintelligible comments and a lot of hair trigger reactions by the overtly religious. Sometimes we should take a step back and look at it in a different context. The whole thing reminds slightly of when the Simpsons find the skeleton of an angel...

And I’m neither a troll, nor a true skeptic at all really now I think of it. I believe in aliens, high power cults, corruption at every level, and I even indulge in the idea that at least one bizarre topic in the Grey Area is surely legitimate. But I think we’re making a song and dance about this a little too much. It’s a great video, but the Illuminati didn’t make it and it doesn’t yield any genuinely prophetic messages.

My "2 cents" as they say.

Let the ridicule commence...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ahhh See. I did not know the creator was a conspiracy theorists himself. Now, it does make sense. He knows his audience well. This is nothing but a marketing strategy to get his company out there. It worked and they did a great job. I look forward to seeing a great movie come from them.

Thank you for pointing that out. That was the missing puzzle piece for me. Wondering who this guy was. Now that I know, mystery solved. Great work, OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

so in short your saying
it's just viral marketing
for a start up

why didn't you just add this
as a comment in one of the
existing threads....

my pet heliofant

& if I may ask

I even indulge in the idea that at least one bizarre topic in the Grey Area is surely legitimate.

which one is that?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Thanks, mods.

Sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
well it does show the pyramids being destroyed by meteors or missiles ..nukes? and now we have a thread about the muslem brotherhood calling for destruction of the pyramids.

I thought the video was awesome and capitivating altough they lost me at some point. I think it was madam Q.

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
well it does show the pyramids being destroyed by meteors or missiles ..nukes? and now we have a thread about the muslem brotherhood calling for destruction of the pyramids.

Haha! Good luck on that one. Unless… Unless by some amazing djinn twist, they manage to have the people dismantling the pyramids.
Each people being a direct descendant from the original worker — karma is a b!tch.

I thought the video was awesome and capitivating altough they lost me at some point. I think it was madam Q.

I really love Madam Q. That really cracked me up and it is such a formidable glimpse into the future...

If you think about it, the video director is from Canada; although he speaks English, his mother tongue is French.
The letter "Q" in French, is a graphic evocation of sex — in fact, how the letter is pronounced in French, is exactly the same as the French word "cul" whose English translation is "a$$".
No wonder Madam Q resides up there in the ice penis..!

I am sure you must have noticed the little neon light, shaped as a heart, as well as the cross planted on the head.
The whole edifice is a mix of Q, love and crucifixes — a recurring theme throughout someone's highly popular artistic career...

In fact: this whole scene in a teaser-trailer for Madonna's 2030 "God Help Me" World Tour — notice the helping hand reaching from the skies!

Furthermore, the BIG hint is that at TC 0:04:50, that's precisely where she finally understands (via Divine Intervention — the woman is thick) that she cannot sing "Like A Virgin" ever AGAIN!

And in-between you and me: it's long overdue.

new topics

top topics

join