reply to post by TsukiLunar
That was classic. In your own setup, here are the google results:
1) Reuters - Excellon Suspends work at Mine due to Protests
2) Forbes (everyone reads Forbes, right?) - Story on Protest*
3) FOX - STORY ON PROTEST*
4) worldnews @MSNBC - STORY ON PROTEST*
5) Forbes story AGAIN
6) Godlikeproductions - DIscussion on protests
7) Watch.org - Story on protest
8) Foxlatino - story on protest
9) mysanantonio.com - story on protest
10) Tlateloco Masacre - WIki - Nothing to do with it
11) 1968 Olympics - nothing to do with it
12) Marxist.com - story on protest
13)aflcio.com - story on protest
remainer of the 1000's of stories - nothing to do with it
SO, by your own cheeky post, we have Reuters, Fox and MSNBC reporting on it as major news organizations, and the Reuters story is about miners
affected by the strike.
Forbes (are they still printing?) is not a major source for news.
Then you have the rest.
Seems pretty evident there is not much coverage other than blogs.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Ahabstar because: Removed trigger phrase