It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need info on Arizona Wilder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know any "dirt" on a woman called Arizona Wilder? I am aware of the work that she has done with David Icke and cant help feeling that she is a discredit to a lot of his research, which in the past has been quite insightful - has icke been a victim of mind control? is this woman respected in the u.f.o community or is she big old bag o lies?

any info or links?
thanx

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The following is a short summary of a minor investigation into aspects of David Icke�s latest book and his star witnesses Arizona Wilder and Credo Mutwa. Wilder claims to have been a mind controlled slave who performed Satanic rituals for the Illuminati at which she witnessed many famous people including the Queen Mother, shapeshift physically from a human to a lizard and consume sacrificial victims. She claims that since her programming broke down she has been able to reveal this information to the wider public.

My own role in the Biggest Secret saga was that I was asked by David to help him check spelling and offer any further information to his initial draft of the book. It was following my input that David was introduced to Arizona and heard her revelations, which subsequently became a focal point within the book and used as �evidence� to support various themes outlined therein.

Having discussed my concerns with David�s wife and having sent David e-mails outlining my concerns over errors in his book and a feeling I have that he has been set up with misinformation and been the target of psychic manipulation, over a period from before publication to very recently (September 1999), and as yet having absolutely no feedback from David about any of the major concerns, I decided to publish my findings at the David Icke website forum.

Consequently, I was banned from attending that forum by David Icke.

I wish it to be known that I bear David Icke no malice over this affair and the reason for publishing this information is to seek clarification and also offer information of which most may not be aware. My fears may be unfounded, but I feel that after reading this, you may see they are justified. And if my fears have solid foundation, these issues need urgent clarification, both for the sake of David Icke and his readers.

My suspicions about Arizona Wilder (AW) first manifested the first time I heard of her. Something in me said, �something isn�t right here�. A familiar feeling which usually turns out to be trustworthy, as anyone who has read Lifting The Veil knows.

She was not mentioned at all in the draft copy of The Biggest Secret (TBS) which I had read. David had not met her yet. When the book was released people started ringing me with questions like, �is it true about the reptiles�, and �is this stuff about the royal family true�. At which time I replied that I thought it was, based on the fact that the version I had read stated only the theory of the reptilians and that certain of the Royals were involved in Satanic rituals.

The rest of the article is Here

I dont have the time to read it right now but skimming through it looks like you may find the answer to your question somewhere in here.

Iv never hear of this before but when people mention reptilians and start talking about them in detail i kinda back off abit as it just seems way too far fetched.

Anyway hope this helps.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by markjaxson]

join