It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Retold.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.

am i the only one?
i am on my ps3 but dont see how that makes any difference

edit: turns out it is the ps3 thats causing this for me
D'OH............
edit on 12-7-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good stuff!

While not EVERY UFO sighting here is probably something that couldn't be explained -- it seems you did a good synopsis of some of the many things that cannot be explained.

>> My dad, who was a Navy pilot trainer (basically Top Gun, before they called it that) who started flying in WW II (never saw combat) and trained night pilots off aircraft carriers in the Korean wars, was NOT a person to ever speculate on things that were not verifiable.

He had told me of his experience with a silvery flying saucer shaped craft. It was between him and his squad near Hawaii -- so he said he could relatively know it's real position and know that it wasn't a reflection. It took off from a standstill and crossed from one horizon to the other in seconds -- traveling many times the speed of sound (as he could estimate it's position relative to him). That was his only experience -- and nobody else in my family has ever seen crazy things or hallucinated (except for my brother when he was 5 thinking he saw a ghost pirate in the laundry room one day).

He reported it to their tower and they told him to drop it -- the control officers told him that people who insist on doing paperwork for "Foo Fighters" ended up Section 8.

So while I think that 98% of sightings are BS -- I'm sure that SOMETHING is going on. There are a lot of sightings however near Groom Lake, Texas and Area 51 -- but a lot of those "glowing craft" are next gen fighters or ram jets -- so not EVERY glowing fast object is unexplainable.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sampire
ah good ear! hmmmm.....you have me a little worried now. To be honest I never considered that ever becoming an issue. Typically unless your on a major label, you don't have to worry about clearing samples - and what is sampled is only mentioned in the liner notes of a discs booklet......but I wouldn't want him to be upset.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I think that song, the video, the message it's putting across.....well it's far more important than one of the samples you used. If you get any crap you should tell him (whoever he is.) that he should be grateful his sample is on such an epic song.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sampire
Typically unless your on a major label, you don't have to worry about clearing samples - and what is sampled is only mentioned in the liner notes of a discs bookle

Actually, Sample clearance can be an issue if you are using the sample for your personal gain. There are many different avenues to follow to gain sample clearance. Be forewarned that asking the original composer will -probably- not yield the sample clearance in this case. I would bet my entire song catalog that the rights to the music is owned entirely by the production company who produced 'Baldur's Gate'.

I know this because I've had to sign off on some of my work I did for Disney, and the work is no longer my own property. I can't give people rights to remix it, or do anything with it, because of it.

Great track, good sample work, good beat, and nice rhymes.

Tight track bud. u2u me. I wouldn't mind remixing it if you'd be down. I'll hook you up with links to some of my work

edit on 12-7-2012 by jephers0n because: added 'probably'

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Informal petition, i'd like to see this vid the OP made as a sticky in the UFO forum.

I NEVER troll for stars....but star this post for the mods if you agree.

What an outstanding video......simply outstanding.

edit on 12-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that and thank you for posting it. Nice work.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow, that was great, OP!
I

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Really superb, wasn't expecting much but was very surprised, thanks for showcasing it here.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

Great job. The lyrics were written well. You have some talent there. I bet you're a System of a Down fan? I see some influence in your work. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

great song.

thanks for sharing with us.

-subfab

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I almost skipped this one .. seen the movie ... Glad I hit play

Very Good work ... really enjoyed it .

THX

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

KRS-One is the business!! Real hip hop!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
that was very interesting video .

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

Well done ! Congratulations! Amazing video, with all the must important incidents and great lyrics.

For moments I thought this was finally the disclosure!

edit on 12-7-2012 by voyger2 because: grammar

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Like some others, it started off with my saying to myself "here we go... sigh..."

But, again like many others, it was not what I was expecting, and I think you actually did a good job.

I have never really been a fan on white rappers - I am white.. I just think that when black guys rap they have better flow and their voice usually sounds better for that particular style...

Constructive criticism:
I think your flow needs some work, sometimes the words wouldnt rhyme as well as they should, but overall a decent effort! The beat was not bad either! The whole thing was way better than what I could produce that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Excellent work !
Loved the lyrics and the video.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

That was awesome just hope Jose doesn't see it.... He will sue cause he is that kinda dude... Tempted to use
many expletives regarding Mr Escamilla but I wont as he is obviously not in this game to make money lol...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

While I'm not a fan of techno rap, I thought your composition was fantasic! Great job!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
techno rap?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

I also commented on ur tube channel Well done I tweeted this out to my list..Hope they enjoyed like i did I totally believe the something we might rebel against our masters. The evidence from years past out weight the propaganda. I think this is why we have advanced electronically really fast in 50-75 yrs
I also do not believe we have been told the truth about the great Mayan temples and Pyramids in Giza or Argentina

So are the ET's our GODS?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join