It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Retold.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Booking my seat as the general ATS concensus seems to be great. Will give it a look and get back to ya.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
That. Was. Amazing. Thank you. Maybe all it takes is some rhyme, we could all finally open their minds ....to the greatest story ever denied.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
great vid OP
but when i tried the youtube link it seems your account has been terminated
maybe you hit a nerve

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

WOW THAT WAS BRILLIANT, and i have to say that one of the ufo's in that video is exactly the same shape as the one that has just been found under the baltic sea that we're all still awaiting a news update on and looking forward to it too, thanks op for sharing S&F for you!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

nope the account is active i've just checked to forward to people brilliant!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

I'm no fan of Rap music but your video was excellent. Congrats, very well put video and song.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I must have seen this video when you first posted it, because I remember watching it a while ago. Very nice video.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Like the avatar too, have always wanted a hoverboard......maybe if they released the tech we could have them.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

this is quite possibly,...the coolest thing I have seen in a long time,.lol,.

proper quality that is mate,.

sheer quality.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I vote for this to be the OFFICIAL ATS THEME TUNE!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Not bad. Not bad at all.

What pisses me off about the whole thing is that the technology that a few got their hands on after Roswell suppressed that we're not alone and the new technology that was recovered.

If they ever disclosed the whole conspiracy... It would change the world overnight... for the better.

Hunger - GONE
War - GONE
Dependance on Oil - GONE
Nuclear power - GONE
Religion - GONE
Oligarchic plutocracy - GONE
ETC... ETC...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

Amazing man!! Great beat great setup and it goes together so well I love it spewed your videos all over my FB and my friends like your # too keep making more ive checked out all your youtube videos and most of your stuff is damn decent man different kinda style i like it reminds me of Subsurfaced id even colab with you

keep it up sampson ! killer ill # now join the battleaxe warrior movement and get # done!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great song, but isn't this the Baldur's Gate theme tune? I'd love for this to go viral but I bet the composer of the Baldur's Gate ost (Michael Hoenig) wouldn't be very happy.

edit:

Here ya go: - forward to the 15 second mark

Originally posted by Sampire
Thank you and yes - I produced, performed, recorded, mixed & mastered it myself (the audio)

Michael Hoenig is a very talented composer and I think you aught to mention his name just in case.

Nice rap though.
edit on 12-7-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

"Get Your Spoon Ready!" Just great. Star for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This was probably one of the coolest videos I've ever seen. Great production, the flow was NICE!!

What would you do for an encore? Stay on the same topic or go for a different one?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well done...! Normally I'm not one to care for the musical style, but I make exception here, Well done

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lorienth
Excellent video/song Sampire! I'll definintely be checking out your album.
Your music sounds like you've been influenced a bit by Sage Francis, or am I wrong?
edit on 7/11/2012 by Lorienth because: (no reason given)

no, I can't say I have been influence by him. I've probably only ever heard one or two songs by him. He's good though. Really smart guy from what I gather.

again I'd like to say how much I appreciate all the kind words and am happy it's being received well!
this motivates me!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Great song, but isn't this the Baldur's Gate theme tune? I'd love for this to go viral but I bet the composer of the Baldur's Gate ost (Michael Hoenig) wouldn't be very happy.

ah good ear! hmmmm.....you have me a little worried now. To be honest I never considered that ever becoming an issue. Typically unless your on a major label, you don't have to worry about clearing samples - and what is sampled is only mentioned in the liner notes of a discs booklet......but I wouldn't want him to be upset.

perhaps I will look into trying to contact him.

Edit:

I have no idea how to contact him, so if anyone does, please let me know! (even though I'm scared of the answer lol)
edit on 12-7-2012 by Sampire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder71
This was probably one of the coolest videos I've ever seen. Great production, the flow was NICE!!

What would you do for an encore? Stay on the same topic or go for a different one?

haha, the problem with an ecore for this one is - I pretty much covered everything I wanted to and said everything I wanted to say.

maybe one focusing on the structures on the moon and nasa cover ups?

but yea, pretty much summarized all that I wanted to.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Must admit like many others I was very skeptical of your skills at first and almost closed out the tab and went about my day without giving it a listen. The best thing I did all week was put on my headphones and crank it up. This will be going in my playlist and I know my brother and friends/family are going to get a kick out of this and love it. Your going to be getting some free marketing and exposure from me bro....

You get a star and post to facebook from me man...well done!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join