It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hollywood Legend Speaks Out on the New World Order, 9/11 And Other Conspiracies.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Pretty amusing someone would say she has no career, just amazing. She's one of the biggest stars in Hollywood history, and still going strong. She was even in Downton Abbey, which is one of the hottest shows on TV in both the U.S. and in the U.K. right now.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think she should limit what she speaks out about. If he talks too much, she risks just being noise. I think dedicating herself to a few causes would be better.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I wonder if will ever get to know the "truth". I somehow doubt it in our lifetimes....

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by soyentist
I think she should limit what she speaks out about. If he talks too much, she risks just being noise. I think dedicating herself to a few causes would be better.

While I understand your point.....the problem is it is ALL so connected....and such a web of "lies"...it's difficult to discern how to proceed in terms of "WHAT" to fight for.......Her story is a "piece" of the puzzle.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
First I want to say that I am a big fan of Shirley MacLean, as an actor! That scene from "Terms of Endearment" where she is screaming at the nurse to "GIVE MY DAUGHTER THE SHOT" gets me every time. She is one of the best!

Regarding her beliefs and her books....Well, I have always been interested in the subject of UFO's and other paranormal topics, so when her first book, "Out On A Limb" came out I was anxious to read it. I remember being extremely disappointed and felt 'dumber' for having read it. And I actually believe in a lot of the subjects she writes about. It is just that she never met a far out theory or claim that she didn't like, she embraces every kook known to mankind, i.e. Ramtha (channeling). She also claimed (if I recall correctly) that she spent time in Peru with an alien who lived in a cave? She believed she had lived multiple lives.....The list is endless.

In the end I almost disregarded the whole of the subject matter (UFO's/Paranormal), because that book made me feel so foolish. I have once again found my interest in the subject matter but I'm sorry, I cannot take Shirley MacLean's beliefs seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

I think she has a pretty nice way about her, not too new agey but matter of fact-ish. People often say that celebrities shouldn't have an opinion but they are just people and we should all get our say.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
she sounds very interesting although somewhat of a quake.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Shirley believes she is her own god. Anyone that holds to the luciferian philosophy are living in a fantasy.
She is of the new age garbage and there's nothing new about it. There are no e.t's There's no proof for e.t life.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join