It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hollywood Legend Speaks Out on the New World Order, 9/11 And Other Conspiracies.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Good post. I like her comments, except for the ones about airport screening. **Everyone's** carry-on bags should be searched. Otherwise, passengers would smuggle firearms, explosives, weapons, drugs, chemicals, etc. onto planes. People should be searched for the very same reason. If someone doesn't want to get searched, charter a private jet or take an alternate means of transportation. Now, I don't agree with the nature of the search, that's different. Use the scanner that "undresses" you; believe me, it's over in a second and isn't much more than a general X-ray you'd get at the doctor's office. Doctors and dentists use X-rays to save lives, and that's what airport security is geared to do: save lives.

Imagine the outrage if searches and screenings were halted, as McClaine wants. Imagine someone smuggles C4 onto a jetliner. Imagine your shock and horror and outrage that this was allowed to happen as you see the front part of the jetliner YOU'RE SITTING IN exploding at 27,000 feet. Imagine, if you survive this initial explosion and decompression, your final thoughts as you fall for a minute or two or three to your ultimate end because airport security were dismantled and people were allowed to board jetliners "freely." Just imagine the outrage felt by the city neighborhood damaged by the debris from this falling plane. Imagine the people killed by that gravitationally propelled wreckage; imagine the outrage of their families.

You see, we simply cannot stop searching bags and people because the cost is just too high. We're not losing freedom. We're taking measures to stop individuals who want to kill as many other people as they can. If you have nothing to hide, don't worry about it. It's not traumatic. It's non-invasive. If you don't want the scanner, then get the pat-down. Really, people are overreacting because they are in need of something to be outraged about. Now, if a TSA agent behaves inappropriately, as many have, then that's a different story. Personally, I've had NO unprofessional behavior. Realize that they don't get accolades for preventing a bombing. That's hardly ever recognized. No, they're like breakfast grill cooks: they're only as good as their last mistake. So, give them a break and maybe say a kind word or two.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Now that i've heard that she is 'crazy', i'm all the more interesting in her material.
For arguement sake, let's say she is crazy, if you are a proper seeker, you won't fail to even consider 'crazy' material, because there just may be some truth to it. You won't know until you find out.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Sure, there are times when it is reasonable to be cautious, but there does come a point where it becomes unreasonable and out of balance. But freedom was never safe and not for the faint of heart.
How much will you sacrifice to be 'safe'? At what point does it become too much?
If you really want a safer world, instead of erecting more draconian methods, enact good sense methods and at the same time go to the root of the problem as to why we have terrorists and what have you in the first place. Ofcourse there will always be nut jobs that defy reason but that's life
edit on 12-7-2012 by Arles Morningside because: To correct spelling.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I don't like Shirley MacLaine. So what?
You do and that's your choice.
And what career?
She has none.
There is no risk.

It's actually in their favor a nut like her blabs.

After awhile nobody takes it seriously and she only succeeds in muddying the waters for others coming forward.
She is a lousy spokesperson for you. You should be embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by MRuss

... The thing about truth is it is provable. For instance take Astrology. If it were a science all Astrologers would give the same reading for the same person and that has been demonstrated to not be the case. It's a con game or a carnival sideshow at best. Many people are hurt by believing in such things...

The onus is upon the claimant to prove it true, not the other way around. If it were true it could be demonstrated to be true and yet it never has been. You can't prove something that is not true, to be true for a reason and it's up to us to be on guard for things like that and "deny ignorance".

Then you must not believe in God. After all, the existence of God cannot be proved scientifically.

"If it were a science all Astrologers would give the same reading for the same person and that has been demonstrated to not be the case."

Astrology is a Sacred Art based on a science. Astrology is the mother of Astronomy.

There are many different kinds of Astrology. Most astrologers in the West use the wrong zodiac.
Many astrologers who sell their "readings" are NOT qualified to give astro readings.

Do all doctors give the same diagnosis for the same patient?

No, they do not. That's why it's advised to get a second opinion when the condition is serious.

Some doctors are better educated than others.
Some doctors are more intelligent than others.
Some doctors are more sensitive to their patients than others.

It's the same with astrologers.

edit on 13-7-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I like Shirley. She's awake.

I think she's so used to be called a kook that she loves it now
She's been around for a long time and is used to taking heat for her beliefs, but that has not stopped her.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by MRuss

I don't like Shirley MacLaine. So what?
You do and that's your choice.
And what career?
She has none.
There is no risk.

No career? What are you talking about?

2012 The Boom Boom Room (in production)
Dixie Meade

2013 Mother Goose! (pre-production)
Mother Goose (rumored)

2013 Elsa & Fred (pre-production)
Elsa

2013 Anyone's Son (pre-production)
Margaret Greer

2012/II The Locals (pre-production)
Sophie Hurwitz

2012 Wild Oats (pre-production)
Eva Miller

2013 The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (filming)

2012 Downton Abbey (TV series)
Martha Levinson
– Episode #3.1 (2012) … Martha Levinson

2011 Bernie
Marjorie Nugent

2010/I Valentine's Day
Estelle

2008 Anne of Green Gables: A New Beginning (TV movie)
Amelia Thomas

2008 Coco Chanel (TV movie)
Old Coco Chanel

2007 Closing the Ring
Ethel Ann

2005 Rumor Has It...
Katharine Richelieu

2005 In Her Shoes
Ella Hirsh

2005 Bewitched
Iris Smythson / Endora

2003/I Carolina
Grandma Millicent Mirabeau

2002 Salem Witch Trials (TV movie)
Rebecca Nurse

2002 Hell on Heels: The Battle of Mary Kay (TV movie)
Mary Kay

2001 These Old Broads (TV movie)
Kate Westbourne

2000 Bruno
Helen

1999 Joan of Arc (TV movie)
Madame de Beaurevoir

1998 Stories from My Childhood (TV series)
Narrator
– The Nutcracker (1998) … Narrator (voice)

1997 A Smile Like Yours
Martha (uncredited)

1996 The Evening Star
Aurora Greenway

1996 Mrs. Winterbourne
Grace Winterbourne

1995 The West Side Waltz (TV movie)
Margaret Mary Elderdice

1994 Guarding Tess
Tess Carlisle

1993 Wrestling Ernest Hemingway
Helen Cooney

1992 Used People
Pearl Berman

1990 Postcards from the Edge
Doris Mann

1990 Waiting for the Light
Aunt Zena

1989 Steel Magnolias
Ouiser Boudreaux

1988 Madame Sousatzka
Madame Yuvline Sousatzka

1984 Cannonball Run II
Veronica

1983 Terms of Endearment
Aurora Greenway

1980 A Change of Seasons
Karyn Evans

1980 Loving Couples
Dr. Evelyn Lucas Kirby

1979 Being There
Eve Rand

1977 The Turning Point
Deedee

1972 The Possession of Joel Delaney
Norah Benson

1971-1972 Shirley's World (TV series)
Shirley Logan
– Always Leave Them Laughing (1972) … Shirley Logan
– Knightmare (1971) … Shirley Logan
– Figuratively Speaking (1971) … Shirley Logan
– The Rally (1971) … Shirley Logan
– Evidence in Camera (1971) … Shirley Logan
See all 17 episodes »

1971 Desperate Characters
Sophie Bentwood

1970 Two Mules for Sister Sara
Sara

1969 Sweet Charity
Charity

1968 The Bliss of Mrs. Blossom
Harriet Blossom

1967 Woman Times Seven
Paulette/Maria Teresa/Linda/Edith/Eve Minou/Marie/Jeanne

1966 Gambit
Nicole

1965 John Goldfarb, Please Come Home!
Jenny Ericson ('Strife' Magazine reporter)

1964 The Yellow Rolls-Royce
Mae Jenkins

1964 What a Way to Go!
Louisa May Foster

1963 Irma la Douce
Irma La Douce

1962 Two for the Seesaw
Gittel 'Mosca' Moscawitz

1962 My Geisha
Lucy Dell/Yoko Mori

1961 The Children's Hour
Martha Dobie

1961 Two Loves
Anna Vorontosov

1961 All in a Night's Work
Katie Robbins

1960 Ocean's Eleven
Tipsy Girl (uncredited)

1960 The Apartment
Fran Kubelik

1960 Can-Can
Simone Pistache

1959 Career
Sharon Kensington

1959 Ask Any Girl
Meg Wheeler

1958 Some Came Running
Ginnie Moorehead

1958 The Sid Caesar Show (TV movie)

1958 The Matchmaker
Irene Molloy

1958 Hot Spell
Virginia Duval

1958 The Sheepman
Dell Payton

1956 Around the World in Eighty Days
Princess Aouda

1955 Artists and Models
Bessie Sparrowbrush

1955 The Trouble with Harry
Jennifer Rogers

www.imdb.com...

Before she got into film, she was a great ballet dancer who was friends with some very notable dancers of our time. She's "low risk" because she's considered a kook. Now, you get someone like Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and other well known actors of our time together coming up against the govt, people would probably sit up and take more notice. But to say this woman hasn't had a career is silly.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

So you sat with her for hours on a retreat, and that's good. But I had dinner with her and I get a "big deal" from you? Hypocrite.

All I'm saying is that she, on two occasions, stopped, turned around, and started talking to an invisible person about her jacket.

So, PAL, just because YOU had a good experience with her doesn't invalidate my (snipping) opinion and experience. Must feel good that you're better than everyone else, and your experiences trump all others.

I stated it was an opinion. No need for your ass clown reply.

"All I'm saying is that she, on two occasions, stopped, turned around, and started talking to an invisible person about her jacket."

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your story is true.

Just because the person was invisible to you, doesn't mean the person she was talking to was not there.

Certainly, most people (who can only see with the physical eyes) would agree with you.

But that doesn't mean she's either crazy or dishonest.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For someone who is supposed to be CIA "in the opinion of that one guys review", there sure seem to be the same group showing their colors here with their posts. Where there is smoke, there is always fire. Seems the bigger the truth to be suppressed, the more of them with their snide little put downs occurs. That tends to have reverse affect for truth seekers. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I'm so confused here, but maybe I am getting a strange cross section of responders to this post.

We spend a lot of time here at ATS moaning about how the MSM refuses to cover issues and events that are true and important.

We claim that no one in the "real" world gives two craps about what is really going on in the world: ie: aliens, NWO, and the list goes on.

And so I show up and introduce the most lovely, famous and intriguing woman imaginable. She's wakened millions of people... and yet, you, you ATS'ers feel threatened by her and call her a quack.

You can't have it both ways!

You get a main stream person to agree with you...and to influence others...

and then all you do is bit*ch that she's too new age...or too this...or too that....

Lordy..would you please make up you rminds?

PS... I know the only peole complaining tonight, still have a ways to grow.

Haha I feel for your confusion. It reminds me of my own views concerning Christians and their waiting for the second coming of Christ...only too bad, as soon as he arrives they will undoubtedly label him the AntiChrist.

Anyway, I do not know enough about her to cast my own opinion.

Seriously though everyone labeling her a nut job: since when was there NOTHING to learn from the 'nut jobs' of this world?? Please consider any possible naivete within you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I'm so confused here, but maybe I am getting a strange cross section of responders to this post.

We spend a lot of time here at ATS moaning about how the MSM refuses to cover issues and events that are true and important.

We claim that no one in the "real" world gives two craps about what is really going on in the world: ie: aliens, NWO, and the list goes on.

And so I show up and introduce the most lovely, famous and intriguing woman imaginable. She's wakened millions of people... and yet, you, you ATS'ers feel threatened by her and call her a quack.

You can't have it both ways!

You get a main stream person to agree with you...and to influence others...

and then all you do is bit*ch that she's too new age...or too this...or too that....

Lordy..would you please make up you rminds?

PS... I know the only peole complaining tonight, still have a ways to grow.

No, the more comments like that, the more you know you are exposing the truth more, it usually means your thread is needed and doing the right thing, or you wouldn't be graced with so many of these kinds of posts. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

She's a quack pot.

As much as some things she says are agreeable, she is a very dillusional woman. I've listened to her more recent interviews and she comes off as loony tunes. NOT because of what she says about UFOs, it's other things she talks about.

So many new rules came out of the 911 event. Its just taken Americans longer to see this. Others noticed this in the aftermath, soon after.

By the way Obama is not ruler of the world. Not some messiah either. A world exists outside of America.

I can't see your video.

She's a quack.

Note the way its done. Repeat words like loonie, delusional and quack, just NLP effect Repeat, repeat and repeat unfounded things until people learn to ridicule all important subjects.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

More NLP repeats. Now to share enlightened views and interesting open minded subjects is to be a groupie no less. And to repeat that word.

Nice going!

edit on 13-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What I learnt from ET_MAN's thread, well first of all, I suspect he is someone else but won't go into that except the voices matched. In any case. Seeing truth, and my soul knew it was truth, and then it brought connection with my Soul/Higher Self, and during that period, protection from negatives, Taurus,/Telos, 65 light years away, they weren't human. Aldebaran is 65 light years away it turns out. They did the patroles and stopped the other kind of contact, the medical harvesting kind. Was very grateful.

However, I watch the posts go from open minded, raise your consciousness, mind boggling quantum metaphysics to religion and lies/traps, based on threats given. Was I ever upset. Watched the way they work at trying to steer people back into the boxes and lock those doors. Well guess what, eternity isn't fawning over anyone and singing songs at their throne. Only a very dark sided being would ever expect that.

Jesus, if he was a real man, didn't want to be worshipped or put in a religion. He would have only wanted a person to wake up and be loving and see through the system and connect to their soul and feed the poor if they could, share. IF he was real.

Its sickening to see other people working threads and using certain terminology to suppress truth, and all of these go back thread after thread including ET_MAN's one: NEW AGE. (I love new age, it is a term that means eveyrthing that is not traditional), never understood the put downs, always knew they came from these traditional religious camps such as rabbi's, jesuits and imams. No one else would even have the time of day to put down terms like that.

For ufology and spiritual truths of astral projection, reincarnation (which people throughout history knew to be true), etc: delusional, loonie, oh and if you like what someone said on a topic, youre a groupie.

It's NLP, mind control basically.

And its beyond belief, its not minor, not its ok buddy, you're pretty transparent but I like you anyway. The very concept of these people thinking they can mind control their brothers and sisters, or perhaps they've bought into the argument that they're so much more than we are (which of course is not even close to the truth). What would ever make a person work against the enlightenment and freedom of their brothers and sisters. A firing squad wouldn't enduce me to do so, I'd be freaking lecturing and trying to convert each and every one of them and tying to get them to make U-Turns.

Shirley McClain is speaking Truth. She also gets truth given her.

UFOLOGY is ET, (its not like some of the comments about UFO's are real but ET isn't flying them, YES ET FLIES SOME OF THEM) and that is a huge kettle, both good and bad, there is that proverbial angel on one shoulder and devil on the other, religion is a trap, Goodness and Love is NOT.

But there is no excuse for anyone to be working at herding humans into boxes and closing their minds, that is so inexusable.

Note, I brought up ET_MAN's threads because that is where I learnt about the techniques they use to repress humans, some outrageous posts even, how its done, words, which ideas and terminologies are frowned upon (new age or anything quantum, metaphyscis, basically TRUTH, is one, not that everything new age is true, but we can definitely say that about the religions), and the words they used. It was like a course, 101 in watching how those working for suppression do things. And then the whole steer people kicking and screaming into religious boxes (only it didn't go to well on his threads, none went there) thinking they could lock the key on us, one even trying to shove us into the Mormon box, the one Christian flavor that is closest to Sharia in its polygamy.

I was so furiuos on that thread at the end. I thought slapping them silly wouldn't even come close to what those perpetrating slavery should have happen to them, but that is what I wanted to do.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Very brave lady! If more of us were as brave as she is then Ignorance would be a distant memory!
I would love to know as much as she does cause for one i've never seen a UFO, don't know if i can really believe in ET being here and lastly I have a fear dying!
I am not afraid of sleeping eternally just afraid of being judged and sentanced to eternal damnation!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This planet is a hellhole, people are dying every single day here, children are being starved, tortured, abused, used in sacrifices, living on the streets, BECAUSE OF THE MIND CONTROL AND SLAVERY. Those working at suppressing truth should make U-Turns immediately and on bended knee beg forgiveness with tears running down their faces, but nothing, NOHTING, makes me more furious than seeing anyone working at the agenda of shoving people's minds into tiny little boxes! Slapping them silly would be an understatemetn.

KUDO's to Shirley for her work on awareness. I am proud of her and her courage. Many of us choose, our soul's choose, to remain very hidden, and stay out of this world's affairs because its too dangerous to do anything else and we don't want to be exposed to trauma and chaos. I love her with all my heart, wonderful LIGHT.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
( •_•)Well it looks like....

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) The Elite shills are back to attacking...

(*O*)YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAH!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

reply to post by MRuss

www.imdb.com...

Before she got into film, she was a great ballet dancer who was friends with some very notable dancers of our time. She's "low risk" because she's considered a kook. Now, you get someone like Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and other well known actors of our time together coming up against the govt, people would probably sit up and take more notice. But to say this woman hasn't had a career is silly.

Problem is that these actors are still in demand and if they ever came out like she does then they would be out of work within the year! We all know that anyone can and is black listed whenever they go against the grain! people
like Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen who are knocked by the MSM because of their non PC outspokenness!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by MRuss

The thing about truth is it is provable. For instance take Astrology. If it were a science all Astrologers would give the same reading for the same person and that has been demonstrated to not be the case. It's a con game or a carnival sideshow at best. Many people are hurt by believing in such things. Numerology the same thing. It's pure and utter nonsense. Yet many dishonest people will charge you money to give you a reading. What should we call them if not confidence persons?

The onus is upon the claimant to prove it true, not the other way around. If it were true it could be demonstrated to be true and yet it never has been. You can't prove something that is not true, to be true for a reason and it's up to us to be on guard for things like that and "deny ignorance".

I agree with you that it's up to each of us to provide adequate proof to show that something is most probably fact!
That being said truth is not always provable because sometimes evidence is concealed! In these cases it is up to us all to destingush whether something is possible, probable or unlikely! Even after such determinations are made we still should keep an open mind to the fact that our opinion can be wrong! There is never any absolute truths and our perceptions are just that! Denial of ignorance goes beyond fact or fiction but the reality to know that nothing is certain! This is why i never rule anything out no matter how absurd i might think ones claim may be! It is better to realize that fact is fleeting but ignorance a reality, this way we will never be surprised or disapointed! Goodluck with either and both!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter
Her brother John McClain will save us from the global elite and their death squads. He's a bad mamma-jamma that will die hard!!!

Actually, her brother is Dick Tracey, which is to say he's Warren Beatty. Shirley McLaine's real name is Shirley McLean Beaty (yes, with one "t").

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join