It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hollywood Legend Speaks Out on the New World Order, 9/11 And Other Conspiracies.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Name one person on this planet that isnt bat snip crazy? You'd have to be to live here and put up with the constant dysfunction we live under.

And if I may, whats worse? The fact that they do what they do and dont realize it? Or the ones who do what they do and know they are crazy?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I mean no offense when I say this....but have lost your ability to judge? There's a crucial component in everyone's brain that has sadly been "deactivated" (the pineal gland perhaps, but I digress) called the BS filter. Watch her videos, read her books and then maybe you can come here and tell us all whether she's credible or not. Myself, I think she looks honest. There are some physiological effects consistent with lying and she doesn't show any of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Just wonderin if she has written any books on her astral travel to the moon
and other places.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by MRuss

She's a kook....and I want to believe her. But just because she is a very famous actress doesn't mean that she can't go off the derp end.

I hold no value in her books and rantings.

Just an opinion.

edit on 11-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Yes, sadly most celebrities are narcissists by nature. This compells them to believe that they are superior to the average person, and that their take on topics is/must be the right one.

Look how many big time celebrities buy into that scientology BS? They literally give away huge amounts of their incomes to fund this "religion" when any five year old can read the basis behind it and say "yeah right!"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlasShrugging

The sad thing is that whether she was honest & in the know, prescient, or a nut job, no one will really know because she's either been called a loon, or been presumed to be, for so long that no one really pays attention

And how strange and hypocritical for the entire conglomerate of open society type liberals of Hollywood to discredit her while they go about their druggie habits and bizarro movies parading every kind of filth, violence, and sexual dalliance.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
She's a quack pot.

As much as some things she says are agreeable, she is a very dillusional woman. I've listened to her more recent interviews and she comes off as loony tunes. NOT because of what she says about UFOs, it's other things she talks about.

So many new rules came out of the 911 event. Its just taken Americans longer to see this. Others noticed this in the aftermath, soon after.

By the way Obama is not ruler of the world. Not some messiah either. A world exists outside of America.

I can't see your video.

She's a quack.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A "celebrity" talking. Lol. This is right up there with Charlie Sheen and his dad talking about conspiracy. Movie stars shouldn't be heros just because of a few philanthropic photo ops. Being a nutjob can work to your advantage in entertainment. Just ask Gaga, Tom Cruise, octomom etc. I wonder how many here think Randy and Evi Quaid are quacks for "being brave".

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I find the comments putting down Ms. Maclaine incredibly sad.

Mostly because we here at ATS are angry that the world is taking so long to awaken. We whine because people of influence and power stand by and do nothing as the NWO marches on, as people lose their jobs, as the world crumbles.

We need foot soldiers, but every single one----and I mean every single one of any influence----is maligned here at ATS.

What is it that you want people? Do you think there is a perfect foot soldier, a perfect messiah, waiting in the wings? And even if there were, would you here at ATS all agree on their perfection? Of course not. There is no such thing as perfect.

You whine and you complain that the world is not to your liking, and your only solution is to come here and judge and criticize the people who are actually standing up and using their voice to create change in the world. Let me ask you this....what are you doing with your voice? With your time? How are you endeavering to change the world?

I used to think ATS was a place that could enlighten and create change, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Instead of applauding Ms. Maclaine's efforts----her willingness to put her career on the line to speak out about the truth----you come here and you call her names-----just as you do almost everyone else out there in the world who is a public truthseeker.

Why must you shoot every messenger?

Do you realize that your comments say much more about you than they do Shirley Maclaine.

You do not have the eyes to see the positive influence she---and other truth seekers--have in the world. You do not have the wisdom to appreciate those who stand tall and use their voices for change. You do have the maturity to have an opinion that is worth anything to anyone at all of value.
edit on 12-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I'm so confused here, but maybe I am getting a strange cross section of responders to this post.

We spend a lot of time here at ATS moaning about how the MSM refuses to cover issues and events that are true and important.

We claim that no one in the "real" world gives two craps about what is really going on in the world: ie: aliens, NWO, and the list goes on.

And so I show up and introduce the most lovely, famous and intriguing woman imaginable. She's wakened millions of people... and yet, you, you ATS'ers feel threatened by her and call her a quack.

You can't have it both ways!

You get a main stream person to agree with you...and to influence others...

and then all you do is bit*ch that she's too new age...or too this...or too that....

Lordy..would you please make up you rminds?

PS... I know the only peole complaining tonight, still have a ways to grow.

Actually we are here to deny ignorance, correct? Ignorance occurs on both sides.

It's dangerous to become a Groupie and blindly believe that anything a Celeb says is true, is true simply because they are well known.

There is nothing wrong with others expressing their opinion about her beliefs. This is not a Groupie Board where people worship Celebrities. Celebrities are ordinary people, no better or worse than anyone else. Celebrities can be honest, liars, crazy or sane. Some are outright confidence people who take advantage of their Groupies by selling them books or finding other ways into their wallets. It's how they earn a living.

The way I see it, those who think she is a bit off have as much right to post their thoughts as you do.

What do you think deny ignorance means? To blindly accept things that some rich celebrity believes, just because they do?

I think it means to think for ourselves and question everything; to use critical thinking to separate fact from fiction. Ignorance comes from things like being a Groupie.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Criticizing and disagreeing is part of discourse, yes.

But let me emphasize "healthy" discourse.

I can tell when I am reading an informed opinion, based on some sort of truth or reality.

Or when someone is running around disagreeing just for the sake of doing so.

There's a huge difference, my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

The thing about truth is it is provable. For instance take Astrology. If it were a science all Astrologers would give the same reading for the same person and that has been demonstrated to not be the case. It's a con game or a carnival sideshow at best. Many people are hurt by believing in such things. Numerology the same thing. It's pure and utter nonsense. Yet many dishonest people will charge you money to give you a reading. What should we call them if not confidence persons?

The onus is upon the claimant to prove it true, not the other way around. If it were true it could be demonstrated to be true and yet it never has been. You can't prove something that is not true, to be true for a reason and it's up to us to be on guard for things like that and "deny ignorance".

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by amongus

Well, I guess we're all crazy then, huh? Hanging out at conspiracy sites, deliberating who shot Kennedy, whether Bush is a reptilian, believing in little green men and a whole host of "out of this world" thinking.

So, tell me. What books have you written? How many people have you awakened in your lifetime? Because calling those people who have nudged us out of our slumber "kooks" is so unbelievably hypocritical and unfair. If not for them, millions of the people in the world would still be asleep. People like Casey, Maclaine, and the very few who have been willing to put their reputations and careers on the line for the common good----they are heroes.

It's just so easy to call them "kooks" and they expect you to do it. They knew once they opened their mouths, there would be people lining up to degrade them and call them names. But they did it anyway, thank god. Takes a bit of courage, a lot more courage than it does to call them names. Fortunately, Shirley's "coming out" about the truth in the world hasn't stalled her movie career one bit.

People like you aren't able to see the repercussions of their bravery, how little by little they change the world. It takes someone with perception to see the bigger picture.

Ohhhhhh, you work in Hollywood and have met Maclaine? Big deal.

Five years ago I sat in her living room and talked to her for hours. I was on a retreat, someone in our group knew her and invited us over.

What a wonderful woman. What an amazing opportunity.

Not kooky at all----just her usual inquisitive and bright self---lighting up the room.

In the balance of things pal, she's opened the door for places like ATS to thrive.

She's opened more eyes than we can count.

But I'm just talking to deaf ears here. If you didn't already know that, then well......what's the point?

So you sat with her for hours on a retreat, and that's good. But I had dinner with her and I get a "big deal" from you? Hypocrite.

All I'm saying is that she, on two occasions, stopped, turned around, and started talking to an invisible person about her jacket.

So, PAL, just because YOU had a good experience with her doesn't invalidate my (snipping) opinion and experience. Must feel good that you're better than everyone else, and your experiences trump all others.

I stated it was an opinion. No need for your ass clown reply.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
AHEM...EXCUSE ME GUYS ...BUT SHE IS GOD....which is why she is traveling into the astral plane and is defeating the evil bad people and spooks and spirits in the world. This is why nothing bad has ever happened ever in the past 50 years of human history. The cannonball movies alone single-handedly defeated the oil Corporotocracy that runs our world! She exposed the Horrors of the Alcohol Industry in Oceans 11 with her stunning portrayal of Tipsy Girl and in 1958 she showed us the horrors of the Flesh-Parade known as the matchmaking industry.

HAIL SHIRLEY MACLAINE!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Is something "New" really such a bad thing as many "regular people" are putting it to be? I personally have always liked to try "new" things. Unfortunately those with their old fashion way of seeing things will never understand what it feels like to truly be free. Good is bad, Left is Right, but right is wrong. So what is correct? Just a little something for thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Awww I love her in Steel Magnolias. Wow I didn't even know she wrote books. I love hearing what other people have to say about there thoughts and beliefs when it comes to these topics because they are so touchy and so many people get labled nuts for even bringing up the topic especially UFO'S, NWO etc... Thanks OP for posting I will have to go to amazon and check her out.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think she's Fantastic. Why put her down when she just wants to share some of her thoughts and Feelings. Some of you ATS idiots are like Barry , Pig, Jury and off with her head Islamic want to be's! How RUDE! Good God Man save it for the real problem.... Them!!! You know what I mean. Why even bother writing something when all you want to do is discredit her views. Don't you..like the TSA have something better to do than bash a very cool Lady and spew your worstless views which amount to ZERO for the rest of US. Go take your Meds and off to Bed Fool! I love to hear people ...even with a weathy back ground stir it up! Makes some dumbed down idiots listen! Maybe they are old and remember her and will start a fire under their ass to start an Awareness.
OK I'm fifnished and think that you are a NSA...CIA...FEMA...TSA... POS..A!
Lighten up Fools! Look alittle deeper and say something positive! See I think me calling you out is Positive!!
So...." Shut Up!" spend your time and get out of your house..maybe ..find a JOB and quit being a Parasite eating Cheetos and Slapping Johnny Behind The EARS! ha...lol
Drew Mudd..and you lick it.....prety good huh?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NDAASUX
I think she's Fantastic. Why put her down when she just wants to share some of her thoughts and Feelings. Some of you ATS idiots are like Barry , Pig, Jury and off with her head Islamic want to be's! How RUDE! Good God Man save it for the real problem.... Them!!! You know what I mean. Why even bother writing something when all you want to do is discredit her views. Don't you..like the TSA have something better to do than bash a very cool Lady and spew your worstless views which amount to ZERO for the rest of US. Go take your Meds and off to Bed Fool! I love to hear people ...even with a weathy back ground stir it up! Makes some dumbed down idiots listen! Maybe they are old and remember her and will start a fire under their ass to start an Awareness.
OK I'm fifnished and think that you are a NSA...CIA...FEMA...TSA... POS..A!
Lighten up Fools! Look alittle deeper and say something positive! See I think me calling you out is Positive!!
So...." Shut Up!" spend your time and get out of your house..maybe ..find a JOB and quit being a Parasite eating Cheetos and Slapping Johnny Behind The EARS! ha...lol
Drew Mudd..and you lick it.....prety good huh?

So the bum on the corner who says he is Jesus you will believe? Ok, at least you are denying ignorance. Ugh

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

If there is one place to look for truth it be Hollywood. And I mean that in the kindest way

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Is that a real picture if an alien how did you uncover that? Is it a projected fossilized alien after all they have been here for billions of years

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
very interesting and eye opening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join