It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hollywood Legend Speaks Out on the New World Order, 9/11 And Other Conspiracies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter
Her brother John McClain will save us from the global elite and their death squads. He's a bad mamma-jamma that will die hard!!!

Whaaaa....?

Shirley MacLaine's brother is Warren Beatty.

Are you referring to John McCain, that NWO shill?

Bizarre sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro

Actress Shirley MacClaine is from Va State and has worked for the CIA since the Nixon Administration. All of her books, to do with Alien Encounters in Peru, Spiritual Awakenings in Peru and worshipping the light along with Hollywood even promoting this CIA propaganda with an ABC made for tv movie, based off of her fraud book Out on a Limb, which was designed to bring in the New Age of One World Humanist Religion, with shocking main stream distribution of such talking points about “WE ARE GOD” and some mess about an alien race, really running the Earth, was simply done after she finished her CIA “call girl” duties. Shirley MacClaine lost her mother, then she came out and said that she was a sucker and all of her New Age mumbo jumbo was a lie but the damage has already been done because these Illuminati directed books, funneled through Hollywood Actress Shirley MacClaine, has now turned into the blue prints for even newer and even more fake Christian Bibles, and even new NWO Humanist bibles being promoted by cable news in the US Media.

Maclaine Review By A Fooknutzoid

So that explains that!

lol

Garbage.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

Ask MaClaine about J. Z. Knight, proven hoaxer who hooked the MaClaine nutjob in mid 90s.

Channeling Ramatha or some such crap.

www.nndb.com...

Sometimes people make mistakes. Doesn't mean they are wrong about everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by MRuss

Who realy is building and flying UFO's?

Here is a link > www.youtube.com... that may answer the question above.

I'm a fan of Joseph P. Farrell's books, "Order of the Black Sun," etc. The Nazis had amazing scientists & technology, so I have no trouble believing that some of the UFOs are from Nazi-inspired tech.

However, UFOs have been around a lot longer than Nazis.

And the Nazis were also convinced that they were descended from the ETs who created them and that they (the Nordics) were the "Master Race."

The Nazis were wrong in one small detail though. The real "Master Race" is NOT human. They created homo sapiens sapiens, and ALL of the five major races are their creation. Present day humankind is ONE species.

The Nazis thought that just because some North European Whites look something like the "Master Race" that they were equal to the "Master Race." WRONG.

The "Master Race" ETs do not consider ANY humans to be their equals. Some of us might have their coloring, but we are contaminated with human Earthling DNA.
edit on 12-7-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MRuss

will she be cast into the ranks of the infamous, forever ridiculed and then forgotten?

Not now, because that's pretty much what happened 30yrs ago. I don't remember the details, (someone will jump in & correct me), but from the 50s on, she was hot property. Film & theatre singer, dancer, actress, Golden Globes, Academy Awards etc. One of Hollywood's first big activists too. She was everywhere.

But in the early 80s(?) she started talking about past life regression, reincarnation, metaphysics, transcendental mediation etc. (& an open relationship - gasp!). The 1st big name to do so. And BAM! She was called a loon, pretty much blackballed & has been ridiculed since. But she never backed down & made no apologies. She never made it back (in Hollywood) & has carried the nutjob label since.

The sad thing is that whether she was honest & in the know, prescient, or a nut job, no one will really know because she's either been called a loon, or been presumed to be, for so long that no one really pays attention to what she says anymore. "No one" in general terms obviously, not literally.

I've not read her books (maybe I will now), but I have really missed her talent. Thanks OP!
edit on 12-7-2012 by AtlasShrugging because: danged keyboard can't spell

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
She's a quack when it comes to her new age beliefs.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
She's a quack when it comes to her new age beliefs.

From your avatar, would I be right in guessing that you are a Christian? Nothing wrong with that, but you seem quite happy to try and drag someone else down for their beliefs because they differ to yours. Is that an unfair view point?

You do realise that you can actually look beyond someones religious/spiritual beliefs without having to comment on, or judge them by it.

Is it not an indicator of an open mind to be able to study the information from a person that lies between their beliefs?
And please, I don't want to hear the tripe about having such an open mind that your brain drops out. I'm talking about discernment.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlasShrugging

Well, you had a good synopsis there, but you got a few things wrong.

Her career has been as strong as ever since the 80's and her books are always best sellers. She also has a great website for seekers where thousands of people migrate.

She just received a lifetime acheivement award and dozens of Hollywood's big players were there to celebrate.

She films a movie a year, on average, and is considered a celebrated and legendary actress.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I wouldn't worry too much about all the naysayers. Check their names they say the same negative stuff to every post.
I agree with you, she was at the forefront of the new age movement in the 80's and has a lot of insightful information which she has freely shared even at the risk of her high profile career.
I wouldn't believe everything she says but she is far from being a nut job. She is a very articulate and intelligent person who has met with and spoken to many high ranking people.
Maybe she is PR for the CIA, spreading what they want us to think. Who knows?
But I reckon her books would be well worth a read.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Luckily, if you educate yourself and strive for wisdom no one can really take away your freedom. It's impossible. The risk is high, however, for those who are not educated and do not understand what they are capable of as human beings.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MRuss

I have one question: how credible is this woman? Will her books and claims stand up to scrutiny?

Or will she be cast into the ranks of the infamous, forever ridiculed and then forgotten?
claims like this never hold up to scrutiny, but that doesn't make them not true. It would be a shame to have the opportunity to learn so much and miss it because you are so terrified of being "duped". Not all answers are black and white.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I love me some Shirley. She seems a genuine girl in Hollywood - a real rarity.

What strikes me in those quotes is how eloquent and articulate she is and how at odds that is with the image of her as a kooks the media have so loved to portray.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I think Shirley is a nut but I don't always post negitively. For me it comes down to questioning things. The wind blows and she thinks she is suppose to be a kite and go with it without asking where she is headed. You have to use reasoning skills which she seems to have none.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for opening this discussion. I had written her off myself but your OP has me
rethinking my opinion of her. Would love to read her views and things she has heard
from govt. officials on UFOs and her past lives.
Two Mules for Sister Sarah, my favorite of her movies.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I do love Shirley Maclaine, I appreciate what some refer to as nutty. Many "nutty" people are just ahead of the pack in their thinking. That said, I do recall reading a bunch of weird stuff about Shirley, something like her being an illuminati sex slave, so I did a search.

Here is an old ATS thread on the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it entirely possible that she is "connected" to people and information that we can only imagine. I find it possible that if she were very "connected" and was allowed all these years to spill a few beans, it was only because "they" know that people won't believe it anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I've always tended to view Shirley as New Ageism's answer to Carl Sagan; but then again, that probably isn't really very fair, because I actually like her a lot more. She's a lot more sincere, and from what I've seen, has a lot more genuine integrity.

By that, however, I mean that she was a spokesperson and more of a media figure, behind whom the rest of the 70s-80s New Age set (Raymond Moody, Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, Carla Rueckert, Jane Roberts, possibly Bob Monroe) worked in relative silence and anonymity. Shirley was valuable as a publicist, because even though her material tended to be somewhat more generalised than the lesser known names mentioned, she at times acted as a point of first contact, through which people could then find out more about them.

I'm gratified to see the opinions that she has expressed here, but then again, I'm also not really surprised. Shirley has always been a brave woman, with whom it has always been about pushing the limits of her understanding of reality. In order to do that, I think she's recognised that it's necessary to ask hard questions, draw uncomfortable conclusions, and go where the evidence genuinely leads, irrespective of how unpleasant it may be to do so.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Interesting video, though brief it is revealing. Thing about death ufo's. She has been on Larry King in regards to ufo and always is an interesting guest on what ever show she is on. Her movies are quite good I think. Co starring with some of the most legendary actors and actresses in Hollywood.
Thanks for posting !

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I remember Shirley from the late 70's and early 80's. and most memorable was her mini documentary on her new age astral projecting and the hubub that went with the times. We were all looking for something to take up where Carlos Castaneda left off. She jumped on the New Age bandwagon, a perfect vehicle for the time. I don't doubt her Father wasn't involved somewhat, and Her Mother as well, both had professions that would effect Shirleys upbringing. For Her Father, psychology and real estate, Her Mother Drama. She would use these stepping stones to launch Herself anew, as her career had become somewhat stagnant. All the old hippies were looking for some Sage, someone who had a little magic. Her Astral projecting certainly fit the bill. It was a time of searching. Paramahansa Yogananda was all the rage, Gurdjeiff was out there, one of the books to read as well, Leary had been incarcerated and silenced, Mash was big, so was Three's Company, Magnum PI, all in all, the times were right for Her to remake Herself. The World seemed stagnant too, or deteriorating, hence the 'Punk' movement, something the boomers didn't quite understand. And Disco sucked...!
And...................................thats about the time She was declared by the establishment as just another 'out there nut case' After all, all of Her stuff was intangible, you couldn't perform it in front of audiences now could you.. It was purely mental abstractions to the community at large. But She did acquire a following.

I remember at the time, I recognized Her name, but She was not any part of my interest group of actors or actresses. And I'm sure the 'Straight' people, that is those who did not imbibe with the drug culture, thought Her just another wacked out hippie, except that she was slightly too old to be a proper hippie.
I applaud Her for bringing awareness to the world stage now, but alone, sadly I don't think She will accomplish much fanfare and bright lights. But She is making the effort. So I salute Shirley for that.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Seems to me, being new age is being Illuminati. Want to be illuminated? Become a new ager! Good or bad, I am undecided.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I remember well her comments about reincarnation. She definitely is a New Ager of the Hollywood Kind. I remember thinking how neat it was that someone of her acting caliber would be so open about such beliefs. Even today when I talk about reincarnation publicly I am still waiting to see if the person is going to look at me cross-eyed. I even wonder sometimes if people on ATS will also take me seriously on the reincarnation thing. For me nothing else makes sense. I mean, why would be be born and die for no apparent reason other than to have a few laughs, be miserable half the time, and then just die. That seems a life lived randomly. On the other hand, a soul which lives beyond the body and continues it's existence for a cosmic purpose just makes so much more sense, and yet the existentialists think that is a ridiculous concept.
Shirley must have contemplated many things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join