It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates Foundation Depopulation Summit Demands Global Approval

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Vaccines save millions of lives, a tiny tiny percentage of people that take vaccines have terrible side effects. Overall, vaccines are very useful and serve a great purpose. And yes, i have done research into various vaccines.

As to dangerous metals and chemicals in vaccines, you do realise there are only a limited number of elements right? Every substance on the planet (and off) is made from a variety of elements mixed together. For example, human beings contain precious metals (just in exceedingly small quantities). The problems arise of that proportion of chemicals is too high, for example too high a mercury content.

This is another of those polarising issues though. You are either for or against.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Vaccines save millions of lives, a tiny tiny percentage of people that take vaccines have terrible side effects. Overall, vaccines are very useful and serve a great purpose. And yes, i have done research into various vaccines.

As to dangerous metals and chemicals in vaccines, you do realise there are only a limited number of elements right? Every substance on the planet (and off) is made from a variety of elements mixed together. For example, human beings contain precious metals (just in exceedingly small quantities). The problems arise of that proportion of chemicals is too high, for example too high a mercury content.

This is another of those polarising issues though. You are either for or against.

i guess it comes down to who do you trust really. i for one cannot and will not trust the elite to do any good for anyone but themselves. if you look at our history, the history of civilization, what do you find?

i find money, power and greed among the elite, with little to no exception and the countless millions of lives lost to it. if i were a scientist i would look at the evidence and it speaks loudly against uncle bill and his kind...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

You are implying that women have more education with the less children they have, and this is not true...

First off, you LIED yet again and were caught. This statement is far from the last one.

Secondly, it is true. I provided evidence for this in earlier links that you claim isn't evidence, or whatever.

You are blinded by your bias hardcore. It's really a shame to witness.

There are plenty of single women, with no children out there who are as dumb as a rock, and it goes not only for young women, but for old women as well... There are also women who have several children and have a career/ degree/degrees in higher education...

So what? How does this IN THE LEAST negate what she stated? It doesn't AT ALL.

IN GENERAL, the more educated, the less children.

FACT!

The study examined the relationship between the level of educational attainment of families and their family size. The study identified educational attainments, urban and rural dwellings as correlates of fertility rate among families in Southern Nigeria. The analysis revealed that education and fertility rate are inversely related, both in urban and rural societies. However, education was found to be more inversely related to fertility among women and urban dwellers than men are and rural dwellers. The Nigerian love for children, their polygamous nature, irrespective of their educational attainment and the need for a particular sex of children, among others, were identified factors responsible for enlarged family size.
Education as Correlate of Fertility Rate among Families in Southern Nigeria

Oh, but this is probably a lie, right?

What evidence supports your agenda, you think is legit....

What evidence goes against your agenda....probably a lie

That's called BIAS.

BTW, is English not your first language, by chance? I'm starting to wonder if you are simply misinterpreting subtle variations in the english language. That would make a bit of sense.
edit on 13-7-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yeah, money among the elite...who would have thought?

Power coming along with money...you must be kidding me!

Greed? I would think it would be exceedingly rare to become a high elite without having a knack for greed.

Why stop there, though? I mean, Microsoft has touched how many lives in a positive way?

Would the internet even be operational and so widespread as it is today without Microsoft?

Who knows?

What I do know is that it's not nearly as black and white of a picture as you are making it out to be.

Oh, and I'm a linux user
Can't stand Microsoft products

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Yeah, money among the elite...who would have thought?

Power coming along with money...you must be kidding me!

Greed? I would think it would be exceedingly rare to become a high elite without having a knack for greed.

Why stop there, though? I mean, Microsoft has touched how many lives in a positive way?

Would the internet even be operational and so widespread as it is today without Microsoft?

Who knows?

What I do know is that it's not nearly as black and white of a picture as you are making it out to be.

Oh, and I'm a linux user
Can't stand Microsoft products

sure it is, you just choose to believe it's not because it helps you feel better about yourself and i actually don't have a problem with that but please allow yourself to stay on topic. the topic isn't microsoft, it's bill and his wife gates and the scam they have become not only part of, but also finance and endorse.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It would probably be too shocking to some psychs to research and give credit for the positive philanthropy of these wealthy prominent men (and women).

Negativity and blame are so much more dramatic and fun.

As far as vaccines - - my mom was a polio victim in the 1951 polio epidemic. I sure wish Jonas Salk had come around a decade earlier.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Is it possible for you to make any kind of point without personal attacks and name calling?

It certainly doesn't increase your credibility.

Oh please...what was the first thing you did responding to this thread, or any other?... using ad hominem attacks and strawmans...

You are another of those members who NEVER provides any evidence to corroborate your claims. you seem to think that just because you say so it must be true...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Is it possible for you to make any kind of point without personal attacks and name calling?

It certainly doesn't increase your credibility.

Oh please...what was the first thing you did responding to this thread, or any other?... using ad hominem attacks and strawmans...

You are another of those members who NEVER provides any evidence to corroborate your claims. you seem to think that just because you say so it must be true...

My first post:

"I think some people are more invested in the drama - - then any logical reality.

Kind of like those who protest abortion clinics - - - but do nothing to alleviate the growing problem of abandoned or unwanted children."

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Forced abortions are not part of China's laws. They are illegal.

Compensations have been paid to some.

Some provinces take the law into their own hands - - - mostly the more rural areas.

Really? why because YOU say so?... I even gave you evidence to the contrary of your claim and you ignored it... I wonder why?... What, you don't like FACTS and EVIDENCE that refute your CLAIMS?...

WASHINGTON (BP) -- Recent reports of women undergoing late-term abortions against their will are "only the tip of the iceberg" of the forced procedures that occur daily in China, a Christian advocate for human rights has told a congressional panel.
The new accounts of forced abortions have brought China's coercive, "one-child," population control policy to the world's attention in a way that is possibly unprecedented since it was instituted in 1979.

The story and photo of Feng Jianmei and her forcibly aborted daughter gained global attention online in June. Family planning officials kidnapped Feng, who was seven months pregnant but had no birth permit, June 2 in Shaanxi province and aborted her child when her family did not pay a fine. Authorities placed the body of her dead daughter next to her in bed. A Chinese dissident posted an account, plus a photo of the devastated mother and her dead daughter, online, and it went viral when the news broke June 12 in the West, according to testimony at a July 9 hearing before a House of Representatives subcommittee.

townhall.com...

What, is the above FACTS and EVIDENCE not enough to refute your uneducated CLAIMS?...

THE ONE CHILD POLICY AND ITS IMPACT ON CHINESE FAMILIES
Current birth planning (jihua shengyu) program of People’s Republic of China, featured by the one-child-per-couple policy (the one child policy), has been one of the largest and most dramatic population-control campaigns in the world, receiving both praise and sharp evaluation over the past quarter of a century. It has been so successfully implemented in China that the nation’s population growth rate dropped significantly. This policy has been intensely criticized internationally for violating fundamental human rights evidenced by the forced sterilizations and abortions, and the wide-spread abandonment and/or neglect of baby girls. As the policy has recently been extended through new legislation as the nations demographic strategy in the future (Xin Hua News Agency 2001), we will highlight some of the major challenges confronting Chinese families in the 21st century as the consequence of this policy.

www.hdfs.udel.edu/files/pdf/OneChildPolicy.pdf

Do you want to continue with your LIES and CLAIMS that in China the government doesn't force abortions, and even sterilizations against women's will?... Or that the government discards the bodies of the dead fetuses and babies like they were trash, and to make it an example at times the chinese officials place the dead bodies next to the mother so when she wakes up the first thing she sees is her dead child?...

The following information comes from Chai Ling, who was one of the student leaders in the Tian'anmen Square protests of 1989. She founded a humanitarian organization in China named "All Girls Allowed" in her attempt to restore the human value of girls in China.

Facts Behind China’s One

-Child Policy

All Girls Allowed

Chai Ling, Founder & President 7/10/2010

The mission of All Girls Allowed is to restore life, value and dignity to girls in China and around the world.

The goal of All Girls Allowed is to end the One-Child Policy and expose the injustices, rescuethe victims and celebrate the life of girls. Since 1978, the implementation of China‘s One-ChildPolicy has led to female gendercide, abandonment of daughters, human trafficking and violations of women‘s reproductive rights.

Through education, advocacy, strategic partnerships, and legal defense, All Girls Allowed strivesto:

 Raise public awareness about the cruel methods used to enforce the One-Child Policy;

 Educate families against gender based pregnancy termination by easing the burden of having a baby girl with monthly stipends and a baby shower gift of clothes and food;

 Provide legal defense and asylum counseling to mothers who are in danger of forcedpregnancy terminations or involuntary sterilization;

 Support abandoned children, the vast majority of whom are girls, by raising funds fororphanages; and

 Reunite trafficked women and children with their families.

To be continued.

Do you even have a soul?... Or are you working for the Chinese government now?...

edit on 13-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
continued

Forced abortion and sterilization are still commonplace in China today. Reports from across Chinas 22 provinces continue to report blatant human rights abuses. The enclosed documents reveal the inhumane process of forced sterilization and abortions in China. These reports cite incidents as recent as April, 2010. According to reputable reports, Chinas Population and Family Planning Commission (PFPC) continues to ignore basic human rights on several fronts. Other than forced abortions and sterilizations, PFPC agents have also been known to kidnap women against their will in the dead of night to avoid resistance. If the targeted mother is not present, it is not uncommon for PFPC agents to confiscate personal possessions, raze the familys home, or to detain relatives such as the husband or present parents. These measures are intended to pressure the woman into approving the forced abortion or sterilization. PFPC agents have also been known to deny birth permits to entire towns until the mother they are searching for is turned over. If these methods somehow fail, women are taken to clinics and hospitals by force, at times requiring ten or more men to apprehend and subdue them.

The laws by which Chinese women must abide are inhumane and surrender the control of the womans body to the government. Women are forced to wear birth control rings, and are checked 2-4 times a year so that the government can ensure that they are being used. If women fail to attend their appointments, which are normally in their counties of birth and not where they work, they are heavily fined. In China it is illegal to even become pregnant without receiving a birth permit first. The cost of one alone is enough to discourage many families. Couples are not allowed to conceive until after they are married. This leads many couples who have illegitimate children to flee into the countryside to avoid PFPC detection until after they givebirth. Yet after they return they are still in danger. If PFPC officials find out that the newborn is illegitimate the family faces heavy fines and the mother is often forcefully sterilized for her deceit.

Once in a clinic, pregnant women are placed in small rooms with others in their situation. One-by-one they are injected with a serum that kills the fetus in the womb and triggers a birth within 24 hours. Accounts tell of women who are forced to give birth with no doctors or nurses present. When doctors are present, the operations are often unsanitary and life-threatening to the mothers. Multiple accounts refer to women being subjected to sterilization surgery even during menstruation, often leading to severe and life-altering complications. It is also well-documented that for abortions and sterilizations, anesthetics are rarely used and the women are subjected to extreme pain. Sadly, there are multiple accounts of surgeries that resulted in the death of both the fetus the mother. The government compensates such cases with only 40,000 Yuan

www.scribd.com...

So you want to continue with your lies that in China they don't force women to have abortions, and to other inhumane treatment because of the "One Child Policy"?...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

My first post:

"I think some people are more invested in the drama - - then any logical reality.

Kind of like those who protest abortion clinics - - - but do nothing to alleviate the growing problem of abandoned or unwanted children."

Riiight, and you are going to claim now that comment of yours out of your ignorance wasn't aimed at me?... That is an ad hominem attack, and a strawman because you really have nothing constructive to say, and you have no evidence whatsoever to corroborate your lies and claims...

BTW, my statement about you lying is not an ad hominem attack, it is a statement of fact because your claim that in China they don't force women to have abortions is a lie...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

First off, you LIED yet again and were caught. This statement is far from the last one.

PROVE WHERE I LIED...

You are blinded by your bias hardcore. It's really a shame to witness.

I presented SEVERAL reports that corroborate what I have been saying about the Gates, and other world elites...

So what? How does this IN THE LEAST negate what she stated? It doesn't AT ALL.

IN GENERAL, the more educated, the less children.

FACT!

For leftwingers that is true, since leftwingers, more so the ones to claim or have some education do not like to have children... But there are many reasons why women with other political, cultural, and social ideologies would have more children or no children at all.

There are PLENTY of women in the world who have children and have college and university degrees...

Oh, but this is probably a lie, right?

Then I guess this must be true huh?...

Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Campaigners have criticised Channel 4 over plans to screen a controversial documentary in which scientists claim ethnic minorities are less intelligent than their white counterparts.

In the documentary Psychology professor Richard Lynn from the University of Ulster will say there is a global "league table", using evidence from IQ tests, to claim that intelligence is linked to race, with north-east Asians in the top tier and Australian aborigines at the bottom. He says on the programme that African IQs “don’t rise up to the same level as Europeans”.

British born psychology professor J Philippe Rushton is also interviewed on the programme.

He claims the differences between black and white and East Asian brains is due to general intelligence.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Any bozo with an agenda can publish rubbish to fit his/her agenda...

This claim that fertility and education have a strong negative relationship is part of this plan to indoctrinate people into having less children.

The UN and other world groups have tried to indoctrinate people into believing this BS.
www.un.org/esa/.../completingfertility/RevisedCLELANDpaper.PDF

It is part of the schemes to depopulate the world. If you look at who funded those research papers, you will find that their general goal is to indoctrinate people into believing this.

BTW, women all accross the world who have 6-8 children would get no education even if they had no children simply because they have no access to education...

For most of these women, and even their children, schools are miles and miles away from where they live, and they have no mode of transportation to get there...

BTW, didn't you know that women who have several children in poor countries put their children to work for them?... Why don't they get educated when their children work for them?... Simply because they have no access to any education...

Is it hard for a woman with a child or more to get educated more so if she is poor? Yes it is, but it can be done. I know enough single mothers who have a degree as well.

BTW, the things I posted about the Gates, the Rockefeller, WHO, and UNICEF are based on investigations made by SEVERAL people on these groups.

That's called BIAS.

Oh please, all you have done is to use ad hominem attacks and strawmans, not to mention non-sequitur...

BTW, is English not your first language, by chance? I'm starting to wonder if you are simply misinterpreting subtle variations in the english language. That would make a bit of sense.

My english grammar, and understanding of the language is better than yours. I have seen you post several grammar errors many times...

Just because I speak, and understand several languages doesn't make me any less knowledgeable about the english language...

Once again you are trying to use strawman rhetoric to further your agenda...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Uhh I don't like Obama at all.

And I already proved you take things out of context. You had no clue what the term "end of life care" which has a specific meaning in medical terminology that Obama used.

edit on 14-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I hope people can see your circular reasoning and out of context statements for what they are

I do!

Showering. Then need a bit for proper research. Hope you can stay up after the long nite!

Is all you post, ad hominem attacks, maybe you could........oh i dunno..........stay on topic and discuss the ACTUAL topic?
Or are you too intellectually limited for this.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

PROVE WHERE I LIED...

Look, I already have. I did this at least twice now. So did another member in this thread. I have no clue what's going on with you at this point. It seems you're simply blinded by your bias. If not...I just don't know. It's super easy to see the logic I presented, and quite easy to see through your lies as well. The fact that you continue to spout out nonsense seems to indicate that you're just not open to an opposing view at all.

It's absolutely pointless for me to continue to point out your lies, because you aren't going to accept them as such. You simply don't respond directly, or twist what I'm saying into yet another lie! What is the point in trying to debate with someone who appears to have so little self-awareness?

You will simply get mad at this post, or any other post I write, claim a bunch of hooey, and that's that. You just can't win with the personality disordered...

reply to post by dsldsl2014

Strange you claim I post ad homs only, then continue to...post an ad hom only

I'm done with this topic.

I have stayed on topic with most of my posts. Some people are either unable to connect the dots (I really didn't space them that far apart
) , else are too blinded by their own preconceptions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join