It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates Foundation Depopulation Summit Demands Global Approval

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Where did I say educated women do not have children?

Again - - - with the insults - - tsk tsk - - guess you can't help yourself.

You claimed that women with no children are more educated, which is A LIE... And please stop playing victim... You can't even provide any evidence to back your arguments and you have been using insults/ad hominem attacks as well as lying...

BTW, and I have asked you this several times... If you want this to be FORCED on people, how about you volunteer yourself of ridding the world of "another useless human"?...

edit on 12-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Oh please, stop siding with your idol... He was even caught making deals with Big Pharma...and that's the reason why he wants people on medicine instead of getting treatments and operations that can help them...

In closed-door negotiations with President Obama and his top aides throughout the spring, Big Pharma offered its support for comprehensive health care reform and pledged to cut $80 billion in costs over the next ten years. Just exactly what Obama promised in return wasn't made public and was the subject of intense debate on Capitol Hill Thursday, as senators wondered aloud if the White House had tied their legislative hands.

Earlier in the week, there were reports that Obama had promised to oppose any congressional attempt to exact further money from the massive pharmaceutical industry, which would include allowing Medicare to negotiate for lower prices or import cheaper drugs from Canada -- two major priorities for congressional Democrats.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by jiggerj

I don't get it? Even though the article uses words like Propaganda and Coerce, all I'm reading is family planning and contraceptives. What's wrong with that? I had a vasectomy at a family clinic in the U.S. Why shouldn't the people of other countries have such options?

Didn't yout read, or listen to the other evidence I presented?

Please read everything before making a comment.

I read what you posted. If you didn't supply enough info for people to comment without having to go off-site, then you didn't do your job.

Just went to the site, and it's what I thought. At the bottom of the article is this:

Planned Parenthood are working to trick women in believing that the mark of a woman is to have the opportunity to abort an unborn child, the choice is still up to the individual woman. If the BMGF have their way, that ability to choose will soon be revoked.

Why in the world would you leave this out of your original post??????
edit on 7/12/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I read what you posted. If you didn't supply enough info for people to comment without having to go off-site, then you didn't do your job.

I gave enough excerpts and links to corroborate my arguments. Just because you don't want to accept them it's not my problem...

You don't even make a concise, and intelligent counter-argument, except to claim I didn't do my job...

First of all this is not my job, and Second of all yo don't even know the forum's policy. We can't excerpt the entire content from websites outside of ATS... We can only post excerpts, and give outside links as evidence to corroborate our arguments....

Again, all you have done is nothing more than strawman arguments even when you don't know the T&C of ATS...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Where did I say educated women do not have children?

Again - - - with the insults - - tsk tsk - - guess you can't help yourself.

You claimed that women with no children are more educated, which is A LIE...

This is what I said: "Did you know the more educated a woman is - - the fewer children she has? (statistically) And may choose no children."

Statistically the more educated a woman is - - the fewer children she has - - - or may even opt to have none.

NO WHERE - - - do I say educated women do not have children.

link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Not that long ago i also posted a video of Ted Turner calling for world depopulation by 95% and how among other things such as giving vaccinations to people with mercury and Thimerosal in the vaccines.

"World depopulation by 95%?"

I wonder sometimes if people really think about statements like these before they try to pass them off as truth. You DO understand that leaves only 5% of the population living on the planet, right?

I guess that remaining 5% will have a hell of a cleanup job to do when that goal is accomplished.

Either Ted Turner is a lunatic or you are exaggerating. It would not be hard for me to accept that Ted Turner is a lunatic, either, so don't take that as an insult. lol

link   

Now resorting to name calling of those who have viewpoints that differ from yours.

Your viewpoints are to FORCE sterilization, and who knows what else, on other people... Your ideas are not just "viewpoints"...

And like always your reading comprehension is extremely bad, the maniacs I was talking about are the Gates, Rockefeller, etc, but if you agree with their plans, yes you are also a maniac...

Your point of view is to FORCE people into accepting your views, and to allow the sterilization of millions of people without their consent, among the other plans the world elites have...

IF you didn't want to FORCE people into accepting your views, and if you didn't want to FORCE people to become sterile, like your masters want, I wouldn't have a problem with you...

Views like yours have been the reason for genocides and murders of innocent people throughout the history of the world...

AGAIN, how about you start by implementing those plans you agree with on yourself?...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I gave enough excerpts and links to corroborate my arguments. Just because you don't want to accept them it's not my problem...

You don't even make a concise, and intelligent counter-argument, except to claim I didn't do my job...

First of all this is not my job, and Second of all yo don't even know the forum's policy. We can't excerpt the entire content from websites outside of ATS... We can only post excerpts, and give outside links as evidence to corroborate our arguments....

Again, all you have done is nothing more than strawman arguments even when you don't know the T&C of ATS...

That's bull! You could have omitted everything in the quote in your original post and just copied what I added in order to get your point across. And, it IS your job! YOU are the one looking to explain something, not us!

How would it be if someone started a thread detailing how 2 buildings collapsed, but they forgot to mention that it was a couple of planes hijacked by terrorists that did it? Jeez!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You are implying that women have more education with the less children they have, and this is not true...

There are plenty of single women, with no children out there who are as dumb as a rock, and it goes not only for young women, but for old women as well... There are also women who have several children and have a career/ degree/degrees in higher education...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What's bull are your claims... i presented evidence that women and men are being FORCED to be sterelized... Being FORCED is not the same as "giving them the choice"...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You are implying that women have more education with the less children they have, and this is not true...

I am quoting a statistic.

I did not talk about single women.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I find it very very funny that when people actually do some good in the world, others look for reasons to try and pull them down.

Vaccines evil........blah blah blah

Depopulation........blah blah blah

And yet ignoring things like mass free supply of mosquito nets to stop the spread of malaria and dengue fever.

It is comedy genius in a way, even if unintentional.

OH yeah sure... they are so good that inside vaccinnes theyr are adding substances that sterilize people in third world country many times even without their knowledge, or people are FORCED to accept the vaccinations in order to get food... They are GREAT people...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Most of the evidence you presented you take out of context. Just like the Obama and Bill Gates video.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am quoting a statistic.

I did not talk about single women.

One that you probably made up... Not to mention that people make up statistics to fit their agenda... We have had scientists even claiming that black people are less intelligent than white people... But I guess you are one of those people who also believes these lies...

As for single women, most single women have no children, and many as dumb as rocks and just want to party, and watch American Idol or some other program made to dumb down the population...

I knew personally a friend who lived next door to me in Miami FL, she had a child as a single mother and had three phds. She was going to celebrate her last graduation by going to Europe, but died in a car accident a week later. Luckily her child and a friend who was in the passenger seat both survived.

Many times having a child gives some women the reason to get a college/university degree and succed for their child...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Most of the evidence you presented you take out of context. Just like the Obama and Bill Gates video.

Riiight, sure it has nothing to do with you having Obama as an idol...

How about you SHOW what statements I present are out of context?... And SHOW PROOF, not your "opinion"...

edit on 12-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

First of all, they are FORCED TO HAVE ABORTIONS... For crying out loud I even gave you an external link showing you the fact and you want to continue making up whatever you want...

Second of all, this topic has NOTHING to do with others such as illegal immigration...but nice try to find another way to DERAIL the thread...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow...some members are certainly LAZY and they must be spoonfeed everything, but anyway... Let's see again what the Gates have been doing...

The GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization)

The GAVI Alliance, founded in 2000 with the help of the Gates Foundation, has the goal of vaccinating all of the third world. The member organizations of GAVI are listed on group’s the website, which include:
Anti-fertility vaccines

As Jurriaan Maessen reports, the World Health Organization, one of GAVIs partners, teamed up with the World Bank and UN Population Fund in the 1970s under theTask Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation”. The Task Force,

“…acts as a global coordinating body for anti-fertility vaccine R&D in the various working groups and supports research on different approaches, such as anti-sperm and anti-ovum vaccines and vaccines designed to neutralize the biological functions of hCG. The Task Force has succeeded in developing a prototype of an anti-hCG-vaccine.

www.oldthinkernews.com...

And that's without pointing out that the Gates admitted that what Rockefeller and other world organizations have been doing with vaccinnes inspired them to become involved...

It is a known fact that Rockefeller, UNICEF, the World Bank Group and the World Health Organization (WHO), the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Associations (IFPMA) have been some of the groups that have been caught FORCING sterilization in third world countries without the knowledge or consent of those who were sterilized. Other tactics these world groups use is to deny food for these people until they accpet to be sterilized, but you all claim they are doing this for the good of those people and the good of the world"...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wow...some members are certainly LAZY and they must be spoonfeed everything, but anyway... Let's see again what the Gates have been doing...

Is it possible for you to make any kind of point without personal attacks and name calling?

It certainly doesn't increase your credibility.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

First of all, they are FORCED TO HAVE ABORTIONS...

Forced abortions are not part of China's laws. They are illegal.

Compensations have been paid to some.

Some provinces take the law into their own hands - - - mostly the more rural areas.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
What is so wrong about giving people condoms and other forms of birth control?

The world has too many people and I wish it had less. There am I evil? Or do I have to be in the bilderberg group for me to be?

And all the anti-vacine people, I'd love to see you refuse the rabies vaccine after you got bit by a rabid animal. You wouldn't...because if you didn't take it you would die a horrible death.

have you done any research into the vaccines? i think if you did you wouldn't be comparing them to a rabies vaccine. many of them contain quite harmful and lethal heavy metals just to name a few.

much of what i have been reading here in the replies stems from lack of research into this situation and lack of compassion for each other. are you evil if you believe people should stop having children so you still have a bigger piece of the pie, well yes you are heading down that road.

i think i would rather die with 10 billion people than live with 1 billion knowing i was part of population control.

also note that with the current state of pollution in the form of water born toxins, air and water radiation levels, viruses, war and famine and the decline of animals, plants, flora and fauna, we won't have to worry about population control because all life on our planet is all ready in danger of dieing off.

makes you wonder why a seemingly smart person like uncle bill would have to endorse population control on anyone knowing this full and well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join