It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch translates for Ted Turner at UN women's conference...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I like charlie, but he makes it really easy for people to think he's not real.

The way he explains it very quickly in this is that there were no Portuguese translators, so he stepped in. I don't know how big of a deal that position actually is, but I'd love to see if his translation matched what turner said...

Published on Jul 10, 2012 by cveitch

Moments after I accidentally became Ted Turner's translator at the Women's Conference (UN) some nice American guys said - is that the guy with the bull-horn from England?
Anyway, this is what I had to say to them. No, really, it actually is.

The Love Police - upsetting trolls and inspiring children since 2009
www.cveitch.org...

Oh, and for the record, I didn't fly to Brazil because I'm a shill/agent/posh-boy/privileged (as the trolls will have you believe) - I flew there because I was working for Eradicating Ecocide.

10,000 people flying across the planet using fossil fuels to save the environment? Sounds legitimate to me!

Here is Alex Newman's (the guy interviewing me in this vid) excellent write up of the Conference
www.thenewamerican.com...

Charlie.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Good post seems this is becoming a global issue. I still wonder if the "requirements for alien life dis closer" is we have to have a one world government and no war in place for a period of time before we are told the truth and this is the reason for the big push.

join