It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 23rd Cromosome.....Evolution is Wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Clearly these monogamous ducks don't like polygamous ducks.
Very interesting..so then we are ducks?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

No, if parents didn't yell at their kids when they were young everytime they tear off their diaper and run around butt ass naked, then there would be no shame. Parents transfer all kinds of irrational shames and such to their kids, a lot of them have nothing to do with religion.....

What does all this have to do with your supposed debunking of a theory again?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Parents transfer all kinds of irrational shames and such to their kids, a lot of them have nothing to do with religion.....
We are born with the 23rd cromosome,he is not transfered.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

No, if parents didn't yell at their kids when they were young everytime they tear off their diaper and run around butt ass naked, then there would be no shame.

Too true, now I don't necessarily want a bunch of folks running around nude, but it is true that the shame of nakedness is an entirely learned behavior. Also I never did understand why Adam and Eve suddenly became ashamed of their naked forms. I get the whole tree of knowledge thing, but I can't imagine spending years with my wife walking around naked and then suddenly being embarrassed. Don't get it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ok buddy...... What does this chromosome have to do with it? Are you implying people that sunbathe in the nude at the beach here don't have it or something? There are plenty that go nude at my local beach. You make no sense.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There are plenty that go nude at my local beach. You make no sense.
Many people are doing nudism in the summer ....maybe they want to feel again like Adam and Eve... only this time aware of their nakedness

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Ok buddy...... What does this chromosome have to do with it? Are you implying people that sunbathe in the nude at the beach here don't have it or something? There are plenty that go nude at my local beach. You make no sense.

And what beach would that be? (purchases plane ticket, packs camera, and astro-glide)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
reply to post by TKDRL

There are plenty that go nude at my local beach. You make no sense.
Many people are doing nudism in the summer ....maybe they want to feel again like Adam and Eve... only this time aware of their nakedness

There are people who still believe in Adam and Eve? from a story book from few thousands of yrs ago?

I guess you believe it... what colour were they? their hair? did they have belly buttons? we can't be different if incest took place... and don't forget dominant and recessive genes when thinking about their colour.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

and don't forget dominant and recessive genes when thinking about their colour.
Why colour should be important?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You ever had surgery?

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

I have had 13 to be exact....

And you didn't address the fact that man was here procreating BEFORE the Garden of Eden.....

edit on 11-7-2012 by cloudwatcher because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

You ever had surgery?
I had not.

But I don't think that quoted phrase is refering to surgery as in a hospital.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Because it's cold and I have no body fur?

Other than that, I would have no problem being naked.

As for the "shame", you know full well what I mean. In Genesis, it is the reason Eve and Adam covered up after they ate from the tree. I may be an agnostic, but I know my Bible well enough. It is what the Church teaches - sex is a sin, nudity is shameful etc..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Because it's cold and I have no body fur?
We have to be careful what we wish for.

Other than that, I would have no problem being naked.
If you will do this in public to check your theory then....The others will be ashamed of you.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

But I don't think that quoted phrase is refering to surgery as in a hospital.

Really? Then what could it possibly be eluding to?

You are young in your walk and are still under the delusion of indoctrination.
Locking God up in your nice neat little box..

Let Him out!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well, I am very hairy, but certainly not enough to keep me warm

And it isn't actually illegal in England to walk around naked in public, only if I make it sexual is it actually a crime. So other peoples (learned) shame is not my problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

You are young in your walk and are still under the delusion of indoctrination.
Oh possible ...but the spirit of observation tells that I didn't pronounce the name God during this entire thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

And it isn't actually illegal in England to walk around naked in public, only if I make it sexual is it actually a crime.
Isn't illegal?Very interesting,I didn't knew that I didn't see any naked people in Leicester Square or Soho or all around Center London.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You really haven't said much of anything. I and many others still aren't even sure what your argument is. How does the 23rd chromosome prove evolution wrong? And don't quote Wikipedia entries and the Bible. Put your argument into your own words.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It also isn't illegal to stand on Nelsons Column and shout "Floobily Wibbly Woo", but people still don't do it...

Trust me, public nudity is only a crime if there is an intent to "cause alarm or distress". The naked cyclist managed to get from Land's end all the way to the border with Scotland before getting harassed by the Law (it is against the Law in Scotland no matter what...)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

it is entirely a religious invention that we should be ashamed of being naked.

You are stretching things with that one. The mere concept of covering private parts has little to do with religion as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join